Mother of all conception months Graduates

Not sure if there is one without as it's expected to be one of the most prevalent strains this year.

OK, will speak to the nurse, will try for an appointment tomorrow after ive taken my little kitty to the vets for his jab!!!.

on a brighter note, i managed to get DH to watch the doppler balanced on my tummy for long enough until Baby B started trying to kick and dislodge it!, he was quite impressed:thumbup:

and on another bright note, i think we might be ordering our travel system and a few other bits this week in a pre xmas sale:winkwink:

The next paragraph contains a rant im afriad, a MIL rant, so look away now (it'll make me feel better though!)
so we get 5inch of snow friday night, sat obviously cars are sliding everywhere and we all decided we wont be going out. DH gets a call from his dad, telling him his mum needs her drive clearing because she needs to go out. DH says "You gotta be joking". well she wasnt, DHs dad got his 4x4 out and drove DH over to his mums to clear her drive and pavement (even although the rd's are chocka with snow).
You might remember me saying MIL will never stay home as she cannot stand her own company, what ever the weather!!.
Fast forward to tonight!....................................phone rings, MILs washing machine leaking, DH&his dad go over to her to sort it out (fair enough)....DH comes home with her washing that needs finishing off, he also has to order a new machine from currys which he did.
MIL tells us shes not willing to wait in for the delivery of her machine:shrug:, and we will have to have it delivered to our house. (all because she wont stay home on her own!). Unbelievable. So now I have to wait in for her machine!.(then DH has to take it to her after his days work and fit it)
DH is pretty pissed off with her too, after all he's done for her, and she wont even wait in for her new washing machine!.
Bloody woman

Anyway RANT OVER!:happydance:

Glad you enjoyed Harry Potter Peanut. I just had a fabby dinner with my OH :thumbup: I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Madcat your MIL sounds like a giant pain in the arse. I'm all for children helping out their parents but just stay inside woman and leave you and your DH in peace!! As for the flu jab the pregnant lady flu leaflet I have says that this year the jab in integrated so it's the normal flu and swine flu combined. As far as the leaflet goes you can no longer get the seasonal flu vaccine on it's own.

Evening Ladies :wave:

Sorry I wasnt around yesterday :( I havent been too well :sad1: I couldnt stop coughing last night I was laid on the sofa practically unable to do anything ughhhhhh!

Today I took Oliver to pantomine :) Cinderella....it was really great and so funny :lol: All the kids enjoyed it and then we went to McDs for tea :thumbup: Oliver threw a massive tantrum just to cap off a lovely day when we got home and made himself sick for attention (he has an habit of doing this sometimes!) So he is in the dog house with me and DH....DH was really peeved with him esp since he had to scrub the carpet :(

I am working tomorrow but I only have tomorrow and Wednesday to work then I have 6 glorious days off :wohoo:

Peanut glad HP was good....hoping to go see it sometimes soon with DH....if we ever get there :dohh:

madcat your MIL is unbelievable :trouble: I swear shes my MILs twin or summat :wacko: Sounds just like summat she would do :growlmad: Talking about MIL I didnt get out of spending Chrsitmas with her for that long :( We are going round for food on boxing day....should be bloody fun, NOT!

On a more happier note we have booked an amazing 4d scan for January 22nd its costing us 110.00 and this is whats included.........

A 45 Minute 3D / 4D Baby Bonding Scan.
2 x 3D Black & White Photographs.
4 x 3D Colour Photographs.
A DVD of your 4D Scan Movie footage.
A FREE Sexing Scan (worth £70).

PLUS a FREE professional Newborn Baby Photo-Shoot + FREE Printed Photo worth £125.

This whole package has a value of over £250, but if you book for a scan for anytime in DECEMBER or JANUARY you can take this full package for this very special one off price, so why not bring along your family, friends and kids too.

AND

I won a HUGE bundle of baby clothes on ebay too a bargain at 19.00 some cute bits :wohoo:

shes a flipin fruitloop!, id be only too pleased to stay in for me new machine(plus they were going to take the old one away!). I know people say its not healthy to enjoy your own company too much(as i do) but at the opposite end of the scale it takes the piss....anyway.

This leads me to a question. for the 1st time we are doing xmas(dinner) at home. Only i dont know how to cook a proper 10lb turkey (a chicken breast is the most i do). MIL says shes going to help us do it, but i dont want her to.
Any hints and tips for cooking a 10lb turkey?, time scale?, heat setting?&anything else??.(its been preparied by the butcher though)

Gilz, are you have the jab??

Sorry madcat absolutely no idea how to cook a turkey....bizarely the `cook` says :rofl:

:happydance:yay madly for the scan, im going to have a similar towards then end of Jan too, yours is just a tiny bit cheaper though!:winkwink:
the bundle of baby clothes sounds great!- got a pic of what you bid for??.

you dont know how to cook a turkey???, i was hoping you were going to be jamie oliver or someone who would have all the answers:dohh: Hmmmph....:winkwink::winkwink:

Oh no advice on the turkey Madcat I don't like turkey so I only ever make the turkey crown thing for Marc. Hopefully someone else will be able to help in that respect.

I really don't know about the jag, I understand trying to think of it in a purely scientific way but I can't switch of the nagging motherly instinct which is that I'm truly unsure if it is quite as safe for the jellybean as the medical proffesion make out, given that they are not allowed to test vaccines on pregnant women.

you feel damned if you do and damned if you dont isnt it?.

although im not out in the public much, its my husband who works at petrol stations-inside and out, so we think if i got the flu, it would come from him.

Reading madlys post reminded me, this is what i bought on friday

Attachments

• s2442055c128_1.png
    s2442055c128_1.png
    70 KB · Views: 2
hey ladies

i have no idea what happened between the last time i was on and 4 pages back lol

Gilz im not having a jab unless the MW says something to change my mind which i think is highly unlikely, the body is a very clever thing (thanks for the FB add as well :D) but as you say cat damned if you do etc?!! each to their own i guess!!

Cant believe this time next week christmas will alll be over lol some of our last christmases as couples how weird.

Hmmm as for cooking a turkey i know how to cook chicken so cant be too much different - you'll need to cover it with tinfoil for the whole time except last 20 mins just to crisp the skin :) i think its something like 30 mins per 500kgs?!! google must have the real answer though im just going on chickens lol

so whos scans this week gilz & vbaby?! still cant wait to see how spot on madly is lol

madcat we bought this on Tuesday after the scan :)

https://direct.asda.com/george/baby-clothes/unisex/disney-s-tigger-pyjamas/GEM56636,default,pd.html

I'm jealous you got such a good bargain madly! I am so wary of ebay, I will only buy from their top sellers. So scared of being scammed!

hey ladies

i have no idea what happened between the last time i was on and 4 pages back lol

Gilz im not having a jab unless the MW says something to change my mind which i think is highly unlikely, the body is a very clever thing (thanks for the FB add as well :D) but as you say cat damned if you do etc?!! each to their own i guess!!

Cant believe this time next week christmas will alll be over lol some of our last christmases as couples how weird.

Hmmm as for cooking a turkey i know how to cook chicken so cant be too much different - you'll need to cover it with tinfoil for the whole time except last 20 mins just to crisp the skin :) i think its something like 30 mins per 500kgs?!! google must have the real answer though im just going on chickens lol

so whos scans this week gilz & vbaby?! still cant wait to see how spot on madly is lol

yeh, think i'll google it, im such a crap cook, but as you say, cant be much different to chicken, surely.

i wish there was concrete evidence either way on the jab topic, i keep mulling it over and one moment i think its for the best and the next min im shying away from it.

yes Gilz&vbaby scans are next, another exciting week!!, and then yours:happydance:

right, off to watch Apprentice now........

Sequenna I have never had a problem with buying from ebay except once and I was refunded striaght away as the item never arrived :) I always pay through paypal so I have the guarantee of getting back :thumbup:

Thanks madcat....I keep taking it outta the bag and stroking it :rofl: MENTAL!!!!!!!!!! I cant wait to put it on him :cloud9:

Ladies should I be worried :dohh:....Well you have all seen my HUGE bump and tbh it hasnt grown its the same size however over the last two weeks my maternity jeans both pairs have gotten looser and looser to the point one pair fell down today (thankfully I was just going up the stairs at home :dohh:) and so I was like `what the hell do I wear now?` So as a very long shot I took my brand new pair of next non-maternity jeans out of my wardrobe which are exactly the same as my maternity jeans same size/colour etc just not maternity so no elastic side panels iykwim I bought these just before getting pregnant so they still had tags on etc and I never thought for one minute they would fit....BUT THEY DO AND THEY ARE ALSO SLIGHTLY LOOSE :wacko: Now Charlie is perfectly fine but I cant get my head around not gaining weight esp now and I seem to keep losing more and more :( Now I can afford to lose this weight well as a normal practice anyway but am not sure its so good in pregnancy :sad1: I am eating I would say at least two good meals a day and am not esp sticking to a `healthy` diet as in I have eaten take aways and choc etc but I just dont get it :nope: My MW said dont worry you will put it back on but I dont see how as I am currently at weight loss 2stone 2lb and counting :shrug: What do you Ladies think?

hmmm strange madly about the weight thing?? If the MW says its ok i guess it is?! i have only put 2 pound on and still have hardly anything as a bump it is worrying but youve had the scan etcs so everything must be ok - try not to worry im sure its all fine, afterall nothing's ''normal'' is it!!

Thanks Bids hon :hugs:

I suppose its just so hard to get my head around `weight loss in pregnancy` as oppose to `weight gain` iykwim....I sort of feel I should be `bigger` in pregnancy and this is so not the case so far :dohh: David (dh) keeps saying maybe Charlie isnt as big as Oliver etc etc and that the scan was fine and so I shouldnt worry....I do look `blooming` people have commented on that and also my weight loss cause apart from huge bump upfront its obvious I have lost weight everywhere else :wacko: Maybe I will mention to my MW again when I see her at 25wks (18th Jan I think!)

Sequenna I have never had a problem with buying from ebay except once and I was refunded striaght away as the item never arrived :) I always pay through paypal so I have the guarantee of getting back :thumbup:

I will have to have a go as I only pay through paypal also... got to get out of my comfort zone!

i mean if charlie is fine cant be anything to worry about and if people are commenting then thats a good thing too but best to double check i suppose im worried that when i go for my 20 week scan they will comment on the ''no'' bump and that something will be wrong?!! but i bet we're both fine and being ''typical'' women lol

i think as long as people dont have really bad feedback its ok i wont buy off anyone with 97% or less depending on what the bad feedback is for, as long as you have a quick stalk ;) of the seller sequeena then it should be ok

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->