Mother of all conception months Graduates

It's good you know what you want to do Bids. :thumbup: Glad you're feeling well, one of the lucky ones!

Molly could your surgery have had surplus stock left over maybe? I would assume that as the seasonal jab contains h1n1 it's not cost effective to get the single jab in new.

That link is a cheat! That's exactly how we do kale except we don't watch like a hawk and pull out little bits as soon as they are done! But that must be the answer. What a lot of effort! Lol. It is seriously tasty though.

well i like to think i do peanut lol but i still have my doubts its hard to know whats best but thank you for the link as it did reassure me that i am making the right decision for myself :) (i think)....

i love greens anything and everything, never tried doing kale but i might have a go for a change dont think DH has ever even tried it?!! if i do i'll let you know how it turns out - got to say i do cook like molly never ever use a clock, i bloody spend 2-3 hours in the kitchen when im doing a roast checking, turning, trying its just the way i do it?!!

most roasts get abbandoned for 2 hours then no one dare enter the kitchen lol.
Maybe they shipped the plain vaccine in coz they got so many people last year with both. sh did have 2 vials on the go so they could just have been very ready. always depends what they order in.

well I have got to get to the GP's this morning why do I never de snow my car eugh. Matt is still in bed. To go with the full moon I had a dream I was a wearwolf the dream did also involve most the wearwolves from Twilight so it was a pretty dream.

Really not sleeping well, Had to get up for my Bladder once. Not sure the exercises for my SPD are helping as I do them just before bed and I wake up acheing all across the front of my pelvis

Morning all. Well Byron seems to have conjunctivitis so it's off to the doctors with him and no nursery for who knows how long. Hopefully he can still go Thursday but tomorrow might depend on how it's clearing. I'm still to ill to manage Byron and work so I guess that's unpaid leave for me and probably finished for Christmas! Mixed bag. Leaves me with a month to write a whole volunteer strategy! :dohh: And I've gone deaf from blowing my nose...

Knew I'd forgotten something, madcat your mil! I've got to ask why her son and EX husband pander to her every whim! Seriously I think she must be clinically lonely to behave the way she does. You need to find her a boyfriend!

your right, i do not think its healthy.
as for DH&ex pandering to her whims. DH has told her many occassions(ie the snow days, the washing mashine delivery day) that it wont hurt her to stay in once in a while, but then she phones up her ex husband (DHs dad & boss) starts complaining, then he's on the phone ranting and raving at DH every time, in the end, DH just wants a quiet life. DH's dad lives on a constant guilt trip for cheating on his wife, and now everything she needs , he sorts it and DH gets roped in.
She needs help as to why she cannot stay in her own home for one day alone.

Morning all. Well Byron seems to have conjunctivitis so it's off to the doctors with him and no nursery for who knows how long. Hopefully he can still go Thursday but tomorrow might depend on how it's clearing. I'm still to ill to manage Byron and work so I guess that's unpaid leave for me and probably finished for Christmas! Mixed bag. Leaves me with a month to write a whole volunteer strategy! :dohh: And I've gone deaf from blowing my nose...

both you and your little man sound like a sickly pair, yeh you may as well call it a day now , nearly christmas!. I do hope it clears up for you both by then though.

our road is too icy to get out, a car as already slid to the bottom and thru a church wall at the end, i was going to the vets and then to the docs, but im not going anywhere now, not worth risk to me or car at the moment!!.

Sorry turkey, leave on side over night don't roast meat straight from the fridge. 30 minutes per lb/500g and 30 minutes to brown.
On roasting veg, keep an eye on it is the most important bit. par boil spuds. cut all veg the same size so for snips cut in half if its a big un cut down the pointy bit. then cut the fat bit into 4 long quarters. carrots and sweet potatos don't take long. so for ya waking great big turkey to be ready roughly for the queens speach
Turkey in oven at 8 am
prep your veg around 10/or night before if your in our family.
par boil your spuds at 12 ish
for non veggys get some goose fat for the veggys use veg lard or oil with a nob of butter
heated in your roasting veg dish.
pop in ya spuds put back in oven for 15 minutes.
Add the rest of your veg i think thats in the right order.

you want the oven between 5/6 or 175 /200. stuff an onion up ya turkey and oil/butter the skin and season before starting. remember to baste every half hour and use the giblets for yummy gravy for this make a weak gravy with granuals about a pint - 2 pints worth then simmer you giblets in it for about an hour. then build in the meat juices just as its resting some corn flour herbs etc.

I hope that works Been cooking full on roast since I was 11. The roasting veg are my biggest nightmare but they usually have minimul black bits when I'm not focused but they are always caramilsed and never enough. Sadly this year I got some in a packet from the freezer section

wow thankyou!!!!. im just going to jot these points down. its our dinner, our house, i/we want to do our own dinner, dont want too many cooks!!(ie MIL).:thumbup:

don't swear by it but sainsburies usually do an online recipe thing as will the bottom of the turkey.
missed my doctors appointment spent ages clearing my car. im in delightful pain to

hugs peanut.

great got my eyelashes waxed whilst out she didn't look as she went for the first blob of wax and got my eye lashes i have lovely long ones which are now missing in the middle of my left eye lid. owwwwwww. glad i dnt have any events to go to i look stupid

Oh molly,stupid woman dropping wax on your eyelashes!
Took ages to catch up there.
Welcome and congrats on your bfp nomore,what a lovely xmas surprise for you!!
Madcat your mil sounds like a nightmare,I wouldn't let her into the kitchen at all when you'r doing your xmas dins!

Madly and madcat,gorgeous lil sleepsuits and jamies for your boys!
Only 3 more days and then i'll finally be able to shop for my lo!!
So excited this wk,scan in 3 days and then santy is coming!!!!!
Tooo excited for xmas,i'm like a child!
Busy now getting everything organised and doing a big clear out of the house etc.

Anyone elses boobs starting to kill them?Mine were grand for wks,all of a sudden just yesterday and today i'm getting stabbing pains!

Gilz with the movement and the anterior placenta,I'm only feeling baby everyday for the last wk or so,so from about 21wks.So hopefully you'll be the same,and feeling baby properly in a few wks.

superb, anyone else read that the interest rates are supossed to be going up next year, aprox another £200 on the average mortgage. Typical the year we go down to one income +a baby.:growlmad:

ours is still fixed rate thank god. Yes the man is doing the wrapping for me. lol. I shop he wraps brilliant

ooo mines fixed rate til 2013 thankfully but i hadnt heard that as i dont do the news so thanks cat!!

the mortgage is generally DH's department being as he had it before we even met, but we're on a tracker(great w hile it was low). Anyone know if you can change to fix rate at anytime (obviously theres fee's etc)??

hmmm yeah i reckon you should be able to change it, need to see if you can find a good deal, like you say there will be fees ours is about £4000 i think to move it?

I just took mine out fixed rate for 7 years i just figured that whatever happened at least i know where i stand - obviously ive missed out whilst its been low but thats the road i went down!!!!

hmmm yeah i reckon you should be able to change it, need to see if you can find a good deal, like you say there will be fees ours is about £4000 i think to move it?

I just took mine out fixed rate for 7 years i just figured that whatever happened at least i know where i stand - obviously ive missed out whilst its been low but thats the road i went down!!!!

£4000??. hell.
we'll have to look into this, its not what we need right now, but we'll see.

it doesnt help that the tenants of our other house are so unreliable either, we nearly got them out a few months ago, but then they came up with the money, but the rent we recieve just pays the mortgage, its not profit.

might not be the same kind of fees i think thats the cost to change companies rather than the type of mortgage but thats with northern rock and they are all different anyway - they all prob want your business so you might get a deal worth moving for?!! hopefully, well its worth looking into!!

We're back. Doctor says it's the same viral infection he's had since he was born. It was always bad when teething, which he is again, so I'd hoped that was all it was. So no antibiotics which means the nursery are happy to have him back tomorrow. Makes no sense as it's still technically contagious but hey ho. So I'll be working tomorrow.

I have seen about the rates. The bank of England doesn't want to raise them despite bring pressured by others. Pretty sure it's a Market issue as usual so never mind the people, we need to make sure the big companies can still make enormous amounts of money.

I'm on a tracker too and I have to say that our rate has never been as high as any fixed rate. In nearly 8 years. It will suck if it goes up, especially during mat leave. But it shouldn't go up much (it's only 0.5 right now) and I read if it does it's not expected til the third quarter next year so we will be half way through our mat leave by then. I very much doubt it'd go more than half a percent so not the worst. When the Tories were last in it went as high as 17%. Can you imagine?! :shock:

Anyway with luck there'll be a vote of no confidence before then. The economy is sliding out of recovery and it's all down to their stupid ideological policies. Vbaby knows where they'll get us. :(

Hi ladies! Keep missing you all! lol been sooo ill the last few days thought the man flu was going to claim me lol lol feeling much much better today never knew the healing power of honey and lemon drinks! no need to ever drink one of those nasty nasty cold and flu drinks again lol

Bids! i have missed your avatar sooo much! you have no idea how many times i wish i could have seen your avatar to stop me poas at 4dpo and 8dpo even cd1 lol lol lol how are you!

Madcat,we're on a tracker too.I think it would take a hell of a lot to bring it above what you'd be paying on a fixedat the moment,but I did also hear its the 2nd part of nxt yr when we'd need to keep an eye on whats going on.
Also as far as I know there's no penalty when changing from a tracker,its only if you want to change from a fixed to a variable you kinda need to buy out of the fixed contract you have,could be different over there,but I think thats how things go.
Poor byron peanut,orans not in great form at the moment,1 of the big back teeth is cutting through.Hope byron is feeling better by xmas.x

This is me and my lil sis!I'm the 1 with the brown hair,who's not 21!!
this pic is a couple of yrs old,I run from the camera unless drunk,so have nothing recent.Must get some family pics over xmas!!

Attachments

• DSCF1055.jpg
    DSCF1055.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee