Mother of all conception months Graduates

Oh you look fab! And not too much like your sis?

Byron's fine but his eye his pouring pus. I'd forgotten what a pain his sticky eyes are, hoped we were over it. He's just gone to sleep and I'm wrecked after my busy morning so am going to nap too if I can.

We've just had it confirmed that we are getting a bonus this year (as we're non profit we don't routinely but do when there is spare cash at the end of the year). It's quite a bit more than I've had before so now I can get a pram!! :happydance:

Oh great news about the bonus,lovely surprise!!
my sister is actually a foster child!!she's been with us since she was born,and considered by all of us as much part of the family as the rest of us.
Looks wise though we couldn't be more different,its so funny,i'm 5ft11 and my 2 brothers are 6ft 2 and then my lil sis is only 5ft!!

Poor byron,hope you both have a nice snooze.x

vbaby, youre another one that doesnt look anything like i imagine, no-one does!, ive no idea who i thought you would all look like mind!!, you and your sis are quite alike really apart from the hair!.

ha- i just read about what you said about your sister, she looks like a blood sister to you!, you would never know!

blimey, ive just cleaned thru our kitchen, utility, tidied it up, hoovered and washed all the floors with bleech,hoovered the dinning room, landing and lounge and the sofas(of cat fur), and the fireplace and cleaned the wc. dont know whats got into me or where the energy came from, but its going now!

Hi Ladies :flower:

Been super busy trying to fit everything into my days off.

Had a fun day in Leeds with my mum and the boys. Am so glad I have kids, they really keep you young! Now know where to go thats 'in' and more idea what they like. Gets hard when they start hitting teens, you never know what to get them.

So glad I went so far back to catch up, nearly missed all the pictures. Everyone looks so lovely! Like Vbaby said, no-one looks like I imagined, yet I didnt know what I imagined!

Seeing as everyone has posted some, will attach one of me and OH, likes Gilzs its my facebook piccy anyway. Another one from a-ha gig I am afraid!

And NOMORE!!!!!!YAY!!! So happy to see you here :happydance::happydance:

Attachments

• T&S a-ha.jpg
    T&S a-ha.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 3
Oh madcat thats some burst of energy!!
I got a load done myself this morning too,relaxing for the rest of the day now,well apart from doing dinner and baths and bedtime etc!!
Dh finished work on fri so at least I have a little helper lol!

Wow madcat good work! I can't wait to be a)over this stupid persistant virus and b)have had the baby so I can be alive again! Hate that walking the dog is like a full day's activity.

Another stunning pic loopy! Wish I was lovely. :cry:

Well I had a half hour snooze til Byron cried waking me an hour ago. He's now cried intermittantly ever since without actually waking, or at least getting out of bed. Been asleep nearly two hours now which is rare. I am in bed with my super warm hoodie on and the hood up and am so cold it is astonishing. Byron probably just doesn't want to get out of his warm bed. I'll put the heating on early if he wakes soon.

Got a a bit of stupid ill, afternoon nap kind of mild headache now. Bleurgh. Glad DH isn't working late tonight. Only one day of work left before Christmas! Hoorah!

Going to scout out prams again now I can buy one...

Oh Peanut, poor you and your little mite.

And you are lovely! Loved the beautiful wedding picture, amazing. Cant wait to get married!

Great news re your bonus. Come at a good time for you.

The pram thing is boggling my mind. Really cant decide, there are so many. In fact, cant decide on most things!

Very emotional today. Welled up on something none emotionally based that was on Jeremy Vine today. Maybe it was the never ending pile of ironing that was doing it.

Has anyone had trouble getting veg from supermarket?? Heard on Loose Woman that supermarkets are running out. Freaked out - I am still planning my menu! Found a recipe for parsnips/cheese and butternut squash, Delias sprouts, Reisling and bacon but still debating over red cabbage. Like it for the colour more than anything! Now worried will be eating left over tins of carrots and peas from post camping trip - euch!

Not cooking turkey this year - MIL bringing it so saves a BIG job.

We get our veg from our lovely greengrocer or occasionally our vegbox scheme when we're feeling flush.

Eek! I just ordered the Brtiax tandem!! Was £266 at boots including second seat. Will need to pick up a raincover for £25. Nearest competitor was about £100 more. RRP would've been about £500. Really hope we like it! Got £35 of advantage points too so that more than pays for the cover. New model out next year so would be twice the price to get it no doubt. I figure we can easy return to Boots if we hate it given we haven't even seen it in person let alone tried Byron in it!

OOOh how exciting!

I am sure it will be fine for you all, good luck :flower:

We have a lovely farm shop nearby which I will see if I can get to. The roads arent great up there but may give it a go.

Dashing off more shopping for 4 year old.

Hope you and Byron feel better soon :hugs::hugs:

Oh Loopy and Vbaby beautiful pictures you guys are lovely too!! It's so nice to be able to put faces to names!!

Vbaby are you excited about Thursday yet? I can't wait got my haircut to keep me occupied tomorrow and then just need to get to get through Wednesday.

We bought a new car today, well it's new to us not brand new. It's an Audi A3 with four wheel drive so hopefully it'll be better in the snow!!

aww vbaby, lovely boobs lol.

loopy try calling and ordering your veg most farms have 4x4 that will deliver for maybe £5 or free if you order enough.

How do you ladies get so much done i just de snowed my car and went to town an am in agony. so am stuck on the sofa.

Think i'm getting some kicks or punches now.

Poor wee byron

Oh snazzy car gilz!!!
Yes really excited about thurs,and lovin the build up to xmas so much,so just all round excited and happy at the mo!!
Shay cannot wait,he said if its a boy does that mean he doesn't need a sister?And he told my mam his sister was in my tummy,so he seems convinced its a girl.
Most of my friends and family are guessing boy,so would love to prove them all wrong lol,but I will be very happy either way,just can't wait to get shopping.
Shays going straight after the scan to buy baby jamies for a present he said.,If its a girl he's gonna get her dora 1's,and if its a boy just blue 1's!!
So we'll nip to the shopping centre after the scan,then over to my parents for a wee visit.It'll be evening before I get to update yous!

Aw Molly hon I hope you feel better soon :hugs: but yay to the kicks and punches!!

Oh Vbaby Shay is a wee cutie! That's so sweet of him wantin to buy jammies.

lol. it's otherwise a good day so enjoying the lazyness as i know i havesome tidying to do with matt tomorrow. and plumbing in the new fridge

I'mnoteven looking at that car I will be jealous

great news molly about the movement:happydance:.
ive just been watching my belly being kicked while i soak in the bath, bath time leaves me quite amused at the moment!

Evening Ladies :wave:

Just catching up :lol:

Peanut great news about the pram :) was guna give you the heads up about Boots current deal saw it last night but I see you already beat me too it :thumbup: What a bargain :)

Ladies am knackered and I have a terrible cough :( the damn drs wouldnt give me an appointment apparently fully booked and I have to ring AGAIN tomorrow morning in the mean time I am almost choking myself to death whilst literally peeing my pants BAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

On the flu jab note :( I dont want to scare monger anyone but I wanted to let you all know that I have been urged to get mine by a close colleague at work :thumbup: Her daughters best friend who is only 23yrs old is currently in a coma after catching `swine flu` only she was 8months pregnant :sad1: and they had to deliver her baby early (who is doing really well considering!) but she still lays in a coma and isnt aware her baby has been born or met her yet...she also has other children....apparently there were 3 more similar cases in yesterdays paper.....I will def be asking for mine once I DO get to see my dr!

Awww madly we a rotten delapidated bunch.
How olds the baby now?
No one tell me it the oyster gets reduced though the pram shop may still match it. Ladies with kids already do we havea nappy in this country that ha sa notch for the belly buttonfor new borns?

i couldnt get out today, but im going to try tomorrow and make an appointment with the nurse, see what she has to say about my concerns and try and make a decision about the jab, and hopefully the right one:wacko:

you dont sound too good madly, between you and peanut you both sound diseased!:cry:, hope it clears up over christmas time for you!

with any luck we should be getting our pram this week, we have found it in a sale and a few other bits. we werent intending to get anything this year, but with things going cheap you cant really say no.

Oooo im feeling quite tired after my mad cleaning spree today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->