Mother of all conception months Graduates

Oh Loopy is so don't care what we have. Just as long as jellybean is healthy that's all that matters :happydance:

Me neither hon.....but it will be a little prince :) no chance of a princess over here :dohh:

Madly you're totally entitled to take your accrued leave (and bank holidays) at the end of your leave. Last time I worked two days a week with three days hol through nov and dec. Sorry about the cold loopy!

I feel rough again, it was good while it lasted! I'm watching Percy Jackson. It's both different and equally rubbish as the book! Lol

Thanks for that PeanutBean about the staggered return with hols something to think about def :thumbup:

Me neither hon.....but it will be a little prince :) no chance of a princess over here :dohh:

im wondering what truth there is in saying that MS=a Girl.

While i have had times where ive felt under the weather and off my food quite frequently, i cant really say ive had any full blown nausea, im thinking to myself to expect a boy!

Oh Loopy is so don't care what we have. Just as long as jellybean is healthy that's all that matters :happydance:

I know i will love it no matter, a girl would just be the icing on the cake with a bit fat cherry on top. Just happy to be preggo really X

Madly and Peanut, get well soon x

Lol we'll of course be happy with either, just we'd like a girl so if this is a boy I'll be compelled to try again and really I don't want to go through this again. I'll be overjoyed to have another baby but I'm just not happy when I'm pregnant, however awful that might sound! It's just a means to an end. I'm envious of women that enjoy it.

Me too Peanut :( I feel better in run up to labour :dohh: that sounds awful I know but I dont fair well with been preggo....I would give birth to all of your babies ladies quite gladly if I could just trade in the pregnancy part :wacko: other than that I am so pleased I am going to be a mummy again!

Glad it's not just me! Not sure I'm ready for labour yet though either! Lol Just hoping it'll be better next time. Maybe we'll adopt a girl if this one's a boy!

Glad it's not just me! Not sure I'm ready for labour yet though either! Lol Just hoping it'll be better next time. Maybe we'll adopt a girl if this one's a boy!

I loved being pregnant so much. I really missed my bump after delivery. Shame we cant do a deal and I carry 'em, you birth 'em. Having said that might eat my words, not sure what this one will do to my back :wacko::wacko:

Lol I asked the question on maternity better say what I have looked at.
I need to be back at work by 6 months on full time by a year hopefully.

I found a montessorie nursery at the general hospital that will have them from babies for 12 hors. I know sounds awful but am going to look at staggering my return and doing 10 hour days so I only work 4 days a week. MIL will prob have bean at the weekends so i can do my fair share of shifts. Hope my boss is agreeable to this as wee need the money. I was trying to figure out if as I also work for an agency if I was on Mat leave from 1 job I had to be on mat leave from both?

I lost the baby yesterday, I started bleeding around two in the afternoon by six it was determined as a miscarriage. Pasting this on the three threads I go to in pregnancy, sorry ladies.

I'm gutted and sad and I cannot believe I had a miscarriage never saw myself for having one.

I lost the baby yesterday, I started bleeding around two in the afternoon by six it was determined as a miscarriage. Pasting this on the three threads I go to in pregnancy, sorry ladies.

I'm gutted and sad and I cannot believe I had a miscarriage never saw myself for having one.

really sorry to hear your news hun, i cant remember how far along you were, we always think it will never "happen to us" dont we. really sorry.x

Bizarre question girls but has anyone noticed their hair is falling out more than usual? I seem to be shedding loads!! And then my eyebrows and leg hair have gone into overdrive!!

Bizarre question girls but has anyone noticed their hair is falling out more than usual? I seem to be shedding loads!! And then my eyebrows and leg hair have gone into overdrive!!

oh!!!! i thought it was me, i use one of those plug hole things to catch hair, but ived noticed its overloaded to the point where the water wont flow thru it anymore until i clear it!. so YES!

And a YES about the hair we shave anywhere else too!

Aww Duffy Massive love so sorry this has happened to you. If your up to staying please do. We're all here for you.
Hugs. go demolish a big glass of wine and bag of chocolate.

Oh Duffy I'm so sorry. :( Please come back to see us when you're ready to try again. Big :hugs: I hope you recover quickly.

Gilz weirdly I seem to be losing a lot of head hair. Normally it's the other way around and it stops falling out. But my leg hair grows more slowly when I'm pregnant whilst I get a hairier tummy. It's a mixed bag!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->