Mother of all conception months Graduates

I dont think ive got that many symptoms either so dont worry. Im 9 weeks on wednesday, so far i have sore boobs, ligament pains now and then,im off my food (&kind of eating for the sake of it), more off colour than feeling sick!.
Im wondering if this means a boy!

Think I'm just being over sensitive and worrying as you do when you're pregnant :dohh:

Would you rather have a boy or a girl Madcat?

Yay all beans growing.
Thought I'd tell you a funnyish story. Well I was at home last night OH working so thought going to have to start having :sex: again soon so get a little solo practise in well only took a couple of seconds to reach lift off ( must be all those juices and extra blood flow) there I am all happy and I realise no actually this hurts it was like my uterus and muscle had said nope you can't have that much fun. Woke up this morning same feeling but in my head I could feel a 6 month gone bumb totally weird pretty sure alls ok but very weird.

OMG Molly :blush: this happened/is happening to me too :dohh: We :sex: last night....not rough but quite passionate :blush: and today I feel exactly like you described :wacko: I feel like I have a great big watermelon lodged in my entrance to my VJ :saywhat: I was a little worried but I feel so much better now knowing I am not the only one to have experienced this :loopy: Funny but I dont know if its to do with my heightened sexual awareness :blush:

Duffy hon I am so sorry :cry: I had a m/c the month before I fell again so I know how you must be feeling :hugs: If you ever need to chat you know where I am!

Take care hon XxX

Ladies I have a work update too.......I told my boss yesterday and the conversation went a little like this......

Him - `you wanted to talk with me!`
Me - (whilst sitting down!) `yes I have something to tell you!`
Him - (whilst sort of hovering using the back of the chair opposite to hold him up with a very worried look on his face) `Whats wrong?`
Me - `You might like to sit down!`
Him - `Why it is the sit down sort of news?`
Me - `Sort of yes!`
Him - `Go on then!`
Me - `I`m Pregnant!`
Him - `OH MY GOD FOR F**KS SAKE YOUR KIDDING ME RIGHT?`
Me - `Thanks a bunch no of course I`m not kidding you!`
Him - `oh no am really sorry I didnt mean that the way it sounded.....congratulations of course! I was just thinking about things from my perspective!`

Then we talked about my EDD, mat leave, what I would like to do in way of my current position etc etc and he was really supportive :) Funny thing I joked to DH last night that his reaction was worthy of an oscar :rofl: and you would have thought I had just told him he was going to be a father again himself :dohh: (he has two little girls both to different ladies both concieved on one night stands!) Makes me wonder what his reaction actually was when he was told he was going to be a father!

So all is fine right now in the camp of work (other than issues re a new member of staff but thats a whole different story!)

Ladies I have a work update too.......I told my boss yesterday and the conversation went a little like this......

Him - `you wanted to talk with me!`
Me - (whilst sitting down!) `yes I have something to tell you!`
Him - (whilst sort of hovering using the back of the chair opposite to hold him up with a very worried look on his face) `Whats wrong?`
Me - `You might like to sit down!`
Him - `Why it is the sit down sort of news?`
Me - `Sort of yes!`
Him - `Go on then!`
Me - `I`m Pregnant!`
Him - `OH MY GOD FOR F**KS SAKE YOUR KIDDING ME RIGHT?`
Me - `Thanks a bunch no of course I`m not kidding you!`
Him - `oh no am really sorry I didnt mean that the way it sounded.....congratulations of course! I was just thinking about things from my perspective!`

Then we talked about my EDD, mat leave, what I would like to do in way of my current position etc etc and he was really supportive :) Funny thing I joked to DH last night that his reaction was worthy of an oscar :rofl: and you would have thought I had just told him he was going to be a father again himself :dohh: (he has two little girls both to different ladies both concieved on one night stands!) Makes me wonder what his reaction actually was when he was told he was going to be a father!

So all is fine right now in the camp of work (other than issues re a new member of staff but thats a whole different story!)

LOL Love the reaction!!:haha:

Yay all beans growing.
Thought I'd tell you a funnyish story. Well I was at home last night OH working so thought going to have to start having :sex: again soon so get a little solo practise in well only took a couple of seconds to reach lift off ( must be all those juices and extra blood flow) there I am all happy and I realise no actually this hurts it was like my uterus and muscle had said nope you can't have that much fun. Woke up this morning same feeling but in my head I could feel a 6 month gone bumb totally weird pretty sure alls ok but very weird.

OMG Molly :blush: this happened/is happening to me too :dohh: We :sex: last night....not rough but quite passionate :blush: and today I feel exactly like you described :wacko: I feel like I have a great big watermelon lodged in my entrance to my VJ :saywhat: I was a little worried but I feel so much better now knowing I am not the only one to have experienced this :loopy: Funny but I dont know if its to do with my heightened sexual awareness :blush:

Yes, well, ive had 'solo practice', and erm... it feels like every ligament and muscle were recieving electric shock treatment or something, we havent:sex: yet. i really want to get out of the 1st tri before we do!

Think I'm just being over sensitive and worrying as you do when you're pregnant :dohh:

Would you rather have a boy or a girl Madcat?

i think we have all been like this:winkwink:. the only other thing im getting esp this week is feeling so very tired, really!, i sleep every afternoon!!.

Well, if i could choose, id love a girl, but we cant can we, im wondering what truth there is in the MS=Girl thing, or whether its a load of old rubbish!

madcat there was a thread on this in 1st tri.....I will try get the link for you!

:sex: whilst dtd is fine even `o` but its afterwards I seem to suffer :dohh:

madcat there was a thread on this in 1st tri.....I will try get the link for you!

:sex: whilst dtd is fine even `o` but its afterwards I seem to suffer :dohh:

Oh, i dont dare enter the 1st tri forum!!, im too much of a scardy cat!!.
Ive steered clear from O's to be honest, i didnt like the feeling (as it is at the moment!). The only reason we havent had any nooky though is because ive read that if you have had any spotting it might set it off again in the 1st tri, well i had spotting in the early days, im sure it was implantation but i just felt happier waiting a few more weeks.

On a different note, im getting quite a few spots on my neck!(just on one side!). even when i used to have terrible acne i never got them on my neck!

sorry madcat took me a while to find as was way back.....not scary just a really nice thread :) here it is

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/410044-certain-symptoms-certain-genders.html

sorry madcat took me a while to find as was way back.....not scary just a really nice thread :) here it is

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/410044-certain-symptoms-certain-genders.html

oh thanks for that!, sometimes there seems to be truth in it and other times not!!.

shame i wont be able to afford a 16 week scan to find out early! (i have zero patience!)

Hi all. Hope everyone is ok. Gilz and loopy you're both really to early for many symptoms, I was 6 weeks both times getting sickness. Plus whilst it can be a positive sign to get sickness it doesn't follow that not having it is a negative sign, some women are just damned lucky!

Mine has been soooo bad this weekend. Just full to the back of my throat and retching and mouth watering. :sick: No fun at all. Plus I have this stupid cold from Byron so I feel pretty rotten. I have managed to eat ok today. Had a little tofu and rice at lunch; a bit if byron's gnocci, spinach and ricotta at tea; then my tea if egg chips and veggie bacon. Feel bad again though since tea.

This afternoon a built a large desk from Ikea. It's all finished and in place but was such hard work and took hours. I had totally stuffed my pelvis in the process too. I have noticed in recent days that it is softening and so getting a bit sore after lots of sitting or walking but tonight I could barely walk from the pain down my back and bum. I've had a bath hoping it will help but though I don't have very hot baths anyway for some reason I just felt anxious it was too hot all the way through :dohh:

Ugh I could so do without this retching. It hurts my teeth and head. Sigh.

Molly I think it's pretty normal to feel funny after O, you know there's a whole lot of uterus these days to contract!

Madcat i'm sorry but there really is nothing in these wives tales predicting gender. It's much more about the mum and her body's reaction to pregnancy and the reaction to those alien genes too. We all just have to wait but I guess it's unlikely we'll ALL have girls!

Welcome welcome!! No need to feel lost, we are all much the same as we were in ttc o my whinging and worrying about different things! Lol. How many dpo are you? Exciting!

Welcome welcome!! No need to feel lost, we are all much the same as we were in ttc o my whinging and worrying about different things! Lol. How many dpo are you? Exciting!

I'm 12dpo right now, expecting af on Tuesday :blush: Hope the witch stays away!! :D

Bet she will, you got the first bfp pretty early so that's good! Will you get a ticker on Wed?

Bet she will, you got the first bfp pretty early so that's good! Will you get a ticker on Wed?

I've got a ticker now lol I'm assuming you can't see it on your phone :haha:

I couldn't resist :blush:

Oh Sequeena so pleased to see you here! I got mine waaayy early and it seemed to take forever to reach af date - and the witch stayed away as she will for you xx

I am staying away from the first tri for a while, was full of scare bleeds etc and i cant cope with it. I cant help but read them stupidly but have been so worried today waiting for it to happen to me.

I've got a ticker now lol I'm assuming you can't see it on your phone :haha:

I couldn't resist :blush:

Oh Sequeena so pleased to see you here! I got mine waaayy early and it seemed to take forever to reach af date - and the witch stayed away as she will for you xx

I am staying away from the first tri for a while, was full of scare bleeds etc and i cant cope with it. I cant help but read them stupidly but have been so worried today waiting for it to happen to me.

Thank you hun!!! I'm staying away from first tri too, have only commented on some of the safer topics. It would be way too easy for me to read most of the threads and freak out :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->