Mother of all conception months Graduates

Madcat & Peanut I'm so glad it's not just me hopefully it'll start thickening up soon otherwise I'll be bald be the time the jellybean gets here :haha:

lol I can't tell I live with a long haired man by the time i check the plug whole its got both our hair in

I lost the baby yesterday, I started bleeding around two in the afternoon by six it was determined as a miscarriage. Pasting this on the three threads I go to in pregnancy, sorry ladies.

I'm gutted and sad and I cannot believe I had a miscarriage never saw myself for having one.

OMG Duffy I am so sorry honey, my heart goes out to you. I have been there and it crucified me. Started crying today reading about someone pregnancy after mc. Still hurts but time heals gradually :flower::flower::flower:

please look after yourself and give your beautiful little girl a tight squeeze :hugs:

Molly me too and he sheds like a dog! But my hairbrush seems to need cleaning more often so I think it must be me.

I managed to survive a family meal out tonight!!:thumbup:

DH helped demolish some of my chips, i had some ham,and no-one was any the wiser!.

He leaned back afterwards and said "God im full", showing off his beer belly, so i looked at his belly and said "Blimey,whens it due?", he said "sometime in april aparently", his mum looked at him and said "well you shouldnt have eaten so much!"". hahahahah:haha:

On a down note, i was retching and gagging this AM, and for an emetophobic that shook me up!:growlmad:

babies vomit alot how are u going to cope?

babies vomit alot how are u going to cope?

Not sure!!BUT, millions of emetophobics have gone on to have children, some famous, some are girls on here, and they have all managed, so if they have then i too will be able to.

I'm not a phobic, I don't freeze or whatever, but I'm pretty darn close. I reckon the only reason I have such bad nausea and am not sick. In normal times I would rather anything but to be sick. Babies sick is just ok. Til they're on solid anyway, then one just has to hold one's breath and do one's best!

Well I've caught a cold off Byron and the most nauseous last night, I ended up posted in the bathroom retching certain this time would be it. But no vomit. It gets so bad though that I know if I could be sick I'd feel so much better. With Byron there was more than one occasion sticking my fingers down my throat but it's never worked. Still in jamas scoffing pretzels on the sette with Byron watching Totoro. DH is moving furniture ready for our new computer desk.

I've got long thick hair and if ever DS got in bath after me he used to pull all the hairs out of the bath and line them up on the side of the bath. When he got out I was like 'holy crap are they all mine?? Everybody in the household complains about me hair loss. Gets everywhere despite my care...in pack of butter, in washing up...everywhere. Would try and deny but its obviously mine :blush:

was reading about the hair dye thing way back, have decided to go red for my pregnancy. Brighten up the dull winter months :cold:

OH and I still in bed, poorly this am. Watching Alan Titchmarsh wandering around Britain. I didnt know Edinburgh Castle sits on an old volcano. Cool.

Madcat & Peanut I'm so glad it's not just me hopefully it'll start thickening up soon otherwise I'll be bald be the time the jellybean gets here :haha:

OOOOH gilz, you now have an appleseed!!! Yippeee :thumbup:

Oh I know loopy it's so exciting. I actually feel pretty good which is worrying me, some really "helpful" friend of a friend told me that not having morning sickness is really bad sign.

On a different topic though Edinburgh castle is beautiful

Oh I know loopy it's so exciting. I actually feel pretty good which is worrying me, some really "helpful" friend of a friend told me that not having morning sickness is really bad sign.

Gilz i am there with you. I barely have any symptoms at all. No MS at all. Yesterday everything tasted 'off' milk, yoghurt, kept eating stuff to try and get rid of taste but couldnt. OH convinced pregnant mouth, but I think it was 'poorly mouth' as i have a bad cold and still feel crook today. Not got up yet! EVen my (.)(.) felt more pregnant last month! They feel a bit full, but only like pre-af. I must admit i would like more symptoms but overall I know load of ladies who had nothing and had healthy babies.

I reckon we are still early and the other girls here are a fair bit further on and i reckon we will join them in a couple of weeks or so. I do get dizzy sometimes.

Yes the castle in beautiful. I love Edinburgh. I am hoping to whisk away OH for a weekend break at some point before :baby: born - seeing as all our holiday plans gone awry (which is fine!) xx

Yay all beans growing.
Thought I'd tell you a funnyish story. Well I was at home last night OH working so thought going to have to start having :sex: again soon so get a little solo practise in well only took a couple of seconds to reach lift off ( must be all those juices and extra blood flow) there I am all happy and I realise no actually this hurts it was like my uterus and muscle had said nope you can't have that much fun. Woke up this morning same feeling but in my head I could feel a 6 month gone bumb totally weird pretty sure alls ok but very weird.

Oh yeah a weekend in Edinburgh sounds lovely. I've been too Edinburgh to few times for someone who actually lives in Scotland.

I'm sure you're right we'll catch up to the rest of the girls and then wish our symptoms would go away. Hope you feel better for having a wee relaxing day hon :hugs: Oh and I'm the same with my hair gets everywhere no matter what I do to the point my OH says I'm actually worse than our dog!!

Molly that's weird I was reading another threadthe other day and there were loads of ladies saying tha orgasms were causing them weird pains. I'm sure that someone explained it and said everything was ok.

I lost the baby yesterday, I started bleeding around two in the afternoon by six it was determined as a miscarriage. Pasting this on the three threads I go to in pregnancy, sorry ladies.

I'm gutted and sad and I cannot believe I had a miscarriage never saw myself for having one.

Sooo sorry duffy,I had 1 myself in between my 2 sons so I know how you feel,its heartbreaking.Take care of yourself,and best of luck for when you feel you're ready to try again,xxx:hugs::hugs:

I had no ms/nausea at all with my 2nd son.Slightly sore boobs and that was it,I just sailed thru the pregnancy,my bump was my only symptom!!
If you get away without morning sickness you're lucky,coz its not nice!!!
Please don't let silly people scare you or make you worry,every single pregnancy is different.x

Thanks vbaby, my only symptom is also sore boobs, they feel massive!! Obviously not wishing to be ill but those comments just really upset me. That's probably just hormones.

Thanks vbaby, my only symptom is also sore boobs, they feel massive!! Obviously not wishing to be ill but those comments just really upset me. That's probably just hormones.

You're still only 5 wks so there's plenty of time yet for ms to kick in!I didn't get it til 9 wks with my 1st,none with my 2nd,and then got it briefly at 7 wks with this 1,but it seems to be gone now.
Some people are so insensitive,but i know too with pregnancy hormones everything does get multiplied by a million!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->