Mother of all conception months Graduates

Our scaryiest thing is weird orgasms and loosing hair lol.
Poor OH needs serviceing so i thought id be kind atleast I know it can be a quikey lol
Madly your sooo luky by boss has kinda avoided discussing further as loadsa stuff has been going on. I wasn't even asked if I was happy to continue nights. My blood pressure hit 101/80 at one point made me feel soooo dizzy and ill. Done my risk assessment so by the time i get back from holiday hopefully stuff will be sorted.

:dohh: sequeena I guess I thought it was an ov ticker!

Do stay out of first tri, it full of scary sad things and some lies! Just found yet another vaccination scare thread! I feel tough and don't mind looking in so I'd be happy to let you know if there are any particularly interesting threads! But I don't often see them! Lol

LOL I'm ok glancing over the titles but most seem to be about cramps

Lol I'll give ya cramps lol sorry cannot get over this orgasm busniess

Welcome to our newbie!!, nice to have another join us!. stay away from 1st tri!!.

Well, my peakyness came back after tea tonight, OH fed me ginger biscuits which helped a bit, more than anything, im Sooooo tired!. So im off to bed now!.

Our electric is ment to be off all day tomorrow so it will probably be a bit quiet on my front!.

Nite nite all x

Morning girls and welcome Sequeena :happydance:

I'm feeling as good as you can for a monday morning i suppose :haha: I seem to have developed some serious tummy bloat over night though it's not pretty but such is life.

Oh and since we were talking about the 1st tri boards, i haven't even been near them once, came straight here from TTC. I know what the risks are in early pregnancy and worry about them quite enough about them on my own without reading about it more over there.

I know that bad things can happen to any of us at any time but i think that certain women only seek reassurance and friendship online once things have already gone wrong for them. This slightly skews things and makes the world look more doom and gloom than it really is.

If you think about it in a more positive light. once you are actually pregnant that odds are actually in our favour. When TTC its 25% chance of getting pregnant each month, which isn't great. But once pregnant the chance of being completely fine is 75-80%!! Think we all just need to focus on that and try to stay happy and healthy.

Mind you that made complete sense to write, but i still panic everytime i go to the loo just incase :blush::dohh::blush:

hi ladies i got my bfp yesterday can i join u guys?

im realy happy but scared too as i have pcos!

Welcome xshell79 :happydance:

Hope you are here for a happy and healthy 9 months

Welcome xshell79! It fills me with joy to see more bfps coming through to this thread. :D

I got my NHS scan date through the post today. 7th October, 2 weeks time.It will be interesting to see if they think im 11 or 12 weeks by then as the private scan put me back.
Then i have the private nuchal scan the following week on the 17th, hope everything shows up to be ok on that, then we will be telling people.

DH is desperate trying to get the time off so he can come to the NHS scan with me.

Blimey im bloated though!, i look like i must be about 5 months! lol. I think the aches and twinges are starting to rise upwards too!.

I am however officially in the constipated club!

Morning girls and welcome Sequeena :happydance:

I'm feeling as good as you can for a monday morning i suppose :haha: I seem to have developed some serious tummy bloat over night though it's not pretty but such is life.

Oh and since we were talking about the 1st tri boards, i haven't even been near them once, came straight here from TTC. I know what the risks are in early pregnancy and worry about them quite enough about them on my own without reading about it more over there.

I know that bad things can happen to any of us at any time but i think that certain women only seek reassurance and friendship online once things have already gone wrong for them. This slightly skews things and makes the world look more doom and gloom than it really is.

If you think about it in a more positive light. once you are actually pregnant that odds are actually in our favour. When TTC its 25% chance of getting pregnant each month, which isn't great. But once pregnant the chance of being completely fine is 75-80%!! Think we all just need to focus on that and try to stay happy and healthy.

Mind you that made complete sense to write, but i still panic everytime i go to the loo just incase :blush::dohh::blush:

we always look on the negative side dont we?, but its true what you have writen, i too have read this somewhere!

Aye, our perception of risk is all skewed, like entering the lottery ever week then being fearful of necessarily losing the baby. The odds are so massively against both, it's just not rational!

Hey newbies, just remember I own the thread (lol) so let me know your EDD and I'll stick you in the first post.

Hey Madcat :flower:

Sorry to be thick but you mentioned at your first scan they put you back week why's that?

Oh and also was the early scan you had a private one, and if it was do you consider it to have been worth it?

Sorry for the nosy questions :blush:

Hey Madcat :flower:

Sorry to be thick but you mentioned at your first scan they put you back week why's that?

Oh and also was the early scan you had a private one, and if it was do you consider it to have been worth it?

Sorry for the nosy questions :blush:

Well, i read so many horrible things on the 1st tri forum i was left really needing some reassurance. So yes, i paid for an early dating scan privately, just so i knew that everything was forming where it should, the heart was beating etc, ovaries were checked etc. When they measured bean the sonographer said it was dating at 7 weeks (instead of the 8 weeks i thought i was), this is partly due to the fact that the NHS date us using a 28 day cycle, my cycle was 31 days, this makes a difference to the dates too, although, she did say the 12 week scan will be more accurate.

So now i have the normal 12 week NHS scan coming up in 2 weeks, a week after that i have another private one, simply because the NHS in wales doesnt do the Nuchal scan&bloods,so we are having to pay for this.

Personally for me, the early scan was worth it, it gave me the reassurance i was looking for half way though this long 12 week period.

I just got my MW appointment brought forward as my work diary freed up so now it's next Monday. Only a week to go! Except now I'm gutted because I suddenly she might use a doppler but no, everyone says not and I can't remember! Boo. Hope my scan doesn't come to long after. Sigh.

I'm feeling quite a bit better today from my cold and last week's hard week. Still retching and nauseous but I've worked pretty hard so far today. Done loads more than half of last week altogether I think! Got to go walk the dog now on my late lunch hour. Hopefully it will refresh rather than exhaust me.

Thanks Madcat :hugs:

I'm seriously considering booking a private scan, i'm just feeling really freaked out between the normal pregnancy worry and worrying about whether my kidney will hold up for the next 8 months.

I've got a 30 day cycle and Ov slightly late on cd18 so my dating based on the NHS thing will probably be slightly wonky too.

If i could hold out until 9weeks that would be me 6w+3 since ov, hopefully i should be able to see a wee heartbeat by then shouldn't i?

I just got my MW appointment brought forward as my work diary freed up so now it's next Monday. Only a week to go! Except now I'm gutted because I suddenly she might use a doppler but no, everyone says not and I can't remember! Boo. Hope my scan doesn't come to long after. Sigh.

I'm feeling quite a bit better today from my cold and last week's hard week. Still retching and nauseous but I've worked pretty hard so far today. Done loads more than half of last week altogether I think! Got to go walk the dog now on my late lunch hour. Hopefully it will refresh rather than exhaust me.

i cant believe your MW is so late, i mean what if theres a waiting list for the 12 wk scan?, your dates (so far) are similar to mine, im 8+5 today, 9 on wednesday. Looking forward to seeing the changes from my 7 week scan to the '11' week scan and hoping everything is still ok in there.
I getting that ache again that i had in the early weeks but further up towards my tummy, so im thinking maybe new areas are trying to stretch.

Poor you, cold and nauseous, the retching is not fun either, ive had that once which shook me up, i just seem to go a bit off colour from time to time.

Well my DH managed to get my scan day off, he had to ask his dad(who is boss), and his dad wanted to know why he wanted a day off, DH said he couldnt tell him, his dad kept on at him saying, is it doctors? is she pregnant? is a late birthday thing?, what?.......

DH told him it was a birthday thing! lol

Thanks Madcat :hugs:

I'm seriously considering booking a private scan, i'm just feeling really freaked out between the normal pregnancy worry and worrying about whether my kidney will hold up for the next 8 months.

I've got a 30 day cycle and Ov slightly late on cd18 so my dating based on the NHS thing will probably be slightly wonky too.

If i could hold out until 9weeks that would be me 6w+3 since ov, hopefully i should be able to see a wee heartbeat by then shouldn't i?

yes, well im sure i OVd late too which had some bearing on it. Originally i thought i was being scanned at 8 weeks, at 8 weeks you can see arms and legs starting to grow etc, but obviously i was 7 weeks, still beaned shaped but with a heart flashing away on screen.(you'll have to scroll back to find the pics on here).

If you can hold out for as long as possible then you will reap more benifit from an early scan. i think you can hear a heartbeat at 6 weeks, but i think thats still quite early, 8 weeks i think is the ideal(if of course they date you at 8)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->