Mother of all conception months Graduates

Gilz I had q scan with Byron when I was 8 weeks, from lmp not ov, and saw the heart fine. Baby's just a splodge! I had an internal which is much clearer. I'm not sure how far you need to be to see hb with an external.

The wait is annoying madcat but it was the same last time so I'm more resigned to it now. They just don't see you til 10 weeks. No extra wait for the scan ad everyone in the PCT should also be waiting til 10 weeks. Last time I got it a bit early as I was going away or something but the scan is normally more like 14 weeks here.

I got the most awesome :bfp: on a frer today!!! :happydance: However I don't know where I've put my bloody camera! :dohh:

Had some more af style cramps today... also, just been to the loo and my knickers were soaked. I know I didn't wee myself, wtf!

Welcome to The World Sequeena! :happydance: I've have had to change my knickers during the day sometimes, very annoying! It's off and on but sometimes there is so much!

Welcome to The World Sequeena! :happydance: I've have had to change my knickers during the day sometimes, very annoying! It's off and on but sometimes there is so much!

Good sign then!! Incontinence pads here I come :haha:

Was a bit worried about the cramps earlier as they were the strongest they've been but I'm not wiping any blood and they've eased off now. Oh I'm so happy but still can't quite let myself relax and enjoy the moment.

I've not even told my family yet! My mother will kill me LOL

I didn't have so much cramping this time, a week or two of it. With Byron though I had pretty severe pains and for weeks! I guess I was already 'broken in' this time. But don't worry. Unless it gets really painful it's likely just normal stretching pains.

Thanks Peanut, it does hurt but it's not the usual 'bent double in agony' af cramps :flower:

i been having light cramps like in the background but u no there there....

I had cramps in the 1st few weeks, then they eased off, but im starting to get some now again, so im assuming everything is on the stretch again!.

As for the CM, dont talk to me about that, theres just LOADS!!!

i know ive felt wet down there dunno whats going on i noticed im going loo a bit more frequent...oh the joys but all good

I don't have many stalkers on my preg journal, does anyone else want to follow it? The link's in my sig.

Will stalk you now peanut xx when did you make your journal? I'm worried it's too early for me to do one...

I'll stalk your journal too Peanut :hugs:

I haven't started a journal yet, I probably won't either I don't think. I'm not entirely sure anyone needs to hear the jumbled ramblings that go round in my head.

On another topic my OH isn't bothered about getting a private scan. He's the most laid back person in the whole world and doesn't really understand why I get so wound up.

Hi guys!

Peanut my edd is 26/5/10 (on my lmp)

Booking private scan for 8 weeks if I can get someone to swap my on-call x

also got loads of cm, sometimes think starting to bleed but thankfully nothing there. Cramps not as bad as last time xx

keep poking (.)(.) to make sure they still feel full xxx

I'll stalk your journal too Peanut :hugs:

I haven't started a journal yet, I probably won't either I don't think. I'm not entirely sure anyone needs to hear the jumbled ramblings that go round in my head.

On another topic my OH isn't bothered about getting a private scan. He's the most laid back person in the whole world and doesn't really understand why I get so wound up.

Men!!

Mine is currently winding me up saying he doesn't want a boy or a girl he wants a monkey pirate :growlmad: Usually I'd laugh but I'm so annoyed, I want a serious convo about this! We've waited so bloody long!!!

Yeah Sequeena I feel your pain. My OH won't talk seriously about the things that make me feel scared about being pregnant. I know deep down it's not cos he doesn't care it's cos he doesn't want to think about it, but being honest neither do I yet it's in my head all the time.

Loopy you must be so excited. I really want to book an early scan but my OH isn't keen at all.

Yeah Sequeena I feel your pain. My OH won't talk seriously about the things that make me feel scared about being pregnant. I know deep down it's not cos he doesn't care it's cos he doesn't want to think about it, but being honest neither do I yet it's in my head all the time.

Loopy you must be so excited. I really want to book an early scan but my OH isn't keen at all.

My OH just says..ok now youre pregnant. sit back and enjoy it now, try to forget about it...:wacko::wacko: yeah right!!

He probably doesnt agree with the scan thing, but I havent given him a choice this time. I just told him I am having one, and he does understand its due to mmc. Want to have one the week i think it died so can reassure myself. Silly really doesnt make a jot of difference however they do say once hearbeat seen your chance of mc go down dramatically. However mine probably RIP the week after saw heartbeat so didnt work in my case.

Any hooo, am having one and there is jack he can do about it!
If i stop buying every baby mag i see will soon recoup the £80....

I totally understand Loopy tho I'm sure you and bean will be fine this time :hugs:

Think I really might just push the whole scan issue and explain that it'll make me feel much better which in turn is better for the jellybean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->