Mother of all conception months Graduates

im heading over to Matalan tomorrow to by some jogging bottoms, im sick of bending over in my jeans and having to adjust them before i get cut with cheesewire!:dohh:

Ive gone right off pies y'know. I used to love a chicken pie, esp the pastry, twice ive tried to eat them and only managed half (even that was a big ask).

Loving polo mints & Smokey bacon crisps!

Thank you all my lovely stalkers! Sequeena I made it, I dunno, a few weeks in I guess. It might say in my first post, I can't remember! Gilz I know what you mean. I didn't do a journal with Byron and I kind of forgot everything about being pregnant with him, I was just somewhere else! Of course I wrote loads about it but it's all scattered about between millions of threads so I thought this time I'd try and be better. Normally I keep a diary but I rarely have time to and yet when I'm pg I'm always on here so it made sense to just to it on here.

Gilz - men just don't get it! We do it all in pregnancy and they just worry about us until there is a baby in being. But when the baby comes it's all change. When the nasty woman threatened to send me and Byron back to hospital the day after we got home because he was jaundiced and wouldn't feed properly DH was distraught, never seem him anything like it, he is so laid back normally. I took it more in my stride about Byron than he did, and so it still remains I think!

loopy - added you to the front so thanks for your edd. Exciting about scan! I'm beginning to get scan-envy, I had one this time with Byron but then that was because of bleeding so I suppose really this is better!

Ugh pies! :sick: I can only eat stodgy things comfortably at lunch I think, my tea time I'm off them. Weirdly I loved my food yesterday when I had loads of different little things. Just need DH around all day every day to make me lots and lots of imaginative stuff. I get so bored of food when pregnant.

Thank you all my lovely stalkers! Sequeena I made it, I dunno, a few weeks in I guess. It might say in my first post, I can't remember! Gilz I know what you mean. I didn't do a journal with Byron and I kind of forgot everything about being pregnant with him, I was just somewhere else! Of course I wrote loads about it but it's all scattered about between millions of threads so I thought this time I'd try and be better. Normally I keep a diary but I rarely have time to and yet when I'm pg I'm always on here so it made sense to just to it on here.

Gilz - men just don't get it! We do it all in pregnancy and they just worry about us until there is a baby in being. But when the baby comes it's all change. When the nasty woman threatened to send me and Byron back to hospital the day after we got home because he was jaundiced and wouldn't feed properly DH was distraught, never seem him anything like it, he is so laid back normally. I took it more in my stride about Byron than he did, and so it still remains I think!

loopy - added you to the front so thanks for your edd. Exciting about scan! I'm beginning to get scan-envy, I had one this time with Byron but then that was because of bleeding so I suppose really this is better!

Ugh pies! :sick: I can only eat stodgy things comfortably at lunch I think, my tea time I'm off them. Weirdly I loved my food yesterday when I had loads of different little things. Just need DH around all day every day to make me lots and lots of imaginative stuff. I get so bored of food when pregnant.

Me too, at lunch time i can eat alot better than i can in the evening, evenings are awful. I had to turn down a sunday roast yesterday as well, like you say- its the stodgy things!

Right now my edd is May 31st if you want to add it to the front page Peanut xxx

I'm ok eating right now. I can't think of anything that I've gone off or that I'm eating tons of... mind you I've been craving a beautiful cheeseburger for the past few weeks and I'm making that later :happydance:

i started off eating ok, then as the weeks went on ive gone off my food and have only been eating for the sake of it really, i have some good moments but on the whole i have to admit im waiting for my usually good appitite to return!

Hahaha Peanut

ate a lovely salad this lunchtime from canteen and half way through was like - oh I am so bored of chewing. Even chewing zaps my energy. Ughh.

Shell is due the same day as me too :D
Mmmm burgers, must go make them now!

Ooooohhhh on the eating front i'm soo not interested in many foods but i'm love love loving chocolate weetbix and Jacobs cream crackers, not at the same time i'd like to add.

My body has decided it's going to become a weird shape already, weighed myself this morning, and i weigh exactly the same but my favourite jeans just don't fit as well as usual at all when i tried to put them on earlier. It's as if i'm becoming literally a more squishy shape :haha:

Decided that i'm booking a scan for 9 weeks, my OH will get over it when he gets to see the little jellybean blob and i'll feel better, makes me feel a little calmer just thinking about it so that has to be a good thing

Ooooohhhh on the eating front i'm soo not interested in many foods but i'm love love loving chocolate weetbix and Jacobs cream crackers, not at the same time i'd like to add.

My body has decided it's going to become a weird shape already, weighed myself this morning, and i weigh exactly the same but my favourite jeans just don't fit as well as usual at all when i tried to put them on earlier. It's as if i'm becoming literally a more squishy shape :haha:

Decided that i'm booking a scan for 9 weeks, my OH will get over it when he gets to see the little jellybean blob and i'll feel better, makes me feel a little calmer just thinking about it so that has to be a good thing

Glad you have decided Gilz, and that you feel comfortable about going for it. Waiting for four weeks will be so much easier than waiting for seven!

Totally Loopy plus I'm a planner by nature so now that I've decided what I'm doing I feel much better. No doubt I'll still have wobbly moments between now and then but I've got you guys to keep me right when that happens :kiss:

Is it normal for me to be so... I'd say moody but this is worse. I am so angry with my OH right now. Everything he does is driving me nuts :growlmad:

Oh Sequeena, you have the pregnancy rage like me! I get sooooo angry when I'm pregnant. Last time I became such a bad swearer that I never really shook it and now I'm right back at it. God knows what words Byron will be saying my spring next year! I flare up at anything so easily so when there's a real argument or something I care about I practically shake with rage!

Gilz - at this stage it's probably bloat. I'm almost back to what I was now, give or take, except I'm not because I tried a belt that wouldn't reach the first hole, but suddenly the mat trousers I was in are all giant!

Totally Loopy plus I'm a planner by nature so now that I've decided what I'm doing I feel much better. No doubt I'll still have wobbly moments between now and then but I've got you guys to keep me right when that happens :kiss:

you sure have :winkwink:

Oh thank God I'm not alone! OH has made no effort whatsoever today, this is not how I envisaged getting my dark :bfp: :cry:

I've got terrible cramps too, think I'll just go to bed :cry:

Awww welcome newbies.
Gilz myjeans hate me to nowgottold i looked like id lost weight i shifted a bit of thyroid weight but not much.I believe bean is pushing on bladder and bowel I hope its manners improve that or im in the constipation club and have done my best to eat fruit and veg and drink loads.

Hows my girls?

:hugs: sequeena, get some rest, you'll feel better for it.

Food is my enemy tonight. DH worked late so I didn't eat tea. By byron's bathtime I had to scoff some crisps, much to his dismay, then after he was asleep I had an emergency bowl if wheetos. But all to no avail. DH did soul, bread and a burger. I managed most of the soup but starting retching on the bread while it was still in my mouth! So that was the end of that meal but not enough food so I've been permenent semi-retch since then and had to go lie down. Now I'm eating fries to go! I am do pregnant. I never eat this shit normally!

Morning girls

I think something is wrong with me today. There was a tiny splodge of pink this morning when i wiped and i've got cramps now, not sore cramps, but cramps none the less.

I'm trying to stay positive but to be honest i don't think this sounds good for the jellybean :cry:

Peanut hope you're ok now!

Gilz82 :hugs: Please try not to worry xx

As for me I woke up with a splitting headache, a sore throat (only on one side though). No cramps this morning, still got a load of cm. AF due today and I usually have dried up by now. Trying to remain positive but when those cramps come they hurt :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->