Mother of all conception months Graduates

Morning girls

I think something is wrong with me today. There was a tiny splodge of pink this morning when i wiped and i've got cramps now, not sore cramps, but cramps none the less.

I'm trying to stay positive but to be honest i don't think this sounds good for the jellybean :cry:

Oh Gilz, you must be worried hun. But try and remember it doesnt always mean the worse. Check out Peanuts journal and her history with Byron. My auntie bled properly for 5 months and had a healthy baby.

Is there any chance you can have a resting day?

Keep your chin up, will be keeping everything crossed that this settles soon. Take care will check on you this evening :flower::flower::flower:

Gilz it's really hard but try not to panic. A bit of spotting is not that uncommon and it doesn't necessarily mean the worst. See how it goes. If it feels or looks worse ring the early pregnancy unit for advice. If it helps put your mind at all at rest I bled quite a bit with Byron from 7 weeks to a massive red bleed at 12. It was very frightening but at an emergency scan at 8 weeks it was clear to see a pocket of blood caused by the placenta implanting into the uterus. It's terrifying but try and wait it out and see how things develop. :hugs:

Thanks sequeena. Didn't have the most fabulous night, Byron came in in the night and waking nearly did me in. Then I hadn't seen but he'd set my bloody alarm on so the one morning DH starts late we had an alarm at 6.15. Gutted! Managed to get a little more snoozing but stomach is bad. Tried cereal first this time to see if it goes down better. I'm afraid to sit up!

I'm going to phone the drs and then go home from work i think.

Can't focus on anything anyway so i'm as much use as a choclolate teapot sitting here at my desk.

I'll check out Peanuts journal properly, i only popped in at the end yesterday to leave her a hello mesage.

Hey Glitz,

Just wanted to let you know i had a tiny bit of pink blood, looking at your ticker im sure it happened about the same time as you too,,around the 5 week mark.

Mine was watery pink on the tissue when i wiped, i was freaked out, i went routing around 'up there' to see how much more there was!, there was a bit of brown to follow, but then that was it!.

The midwife told me its one of two things and v-common, either inplantation or its your body thinking its time for your AF(but its not).

At the early scan, everything was fine.

On another note, THREE times i was up having a wee last night!, where does it all come from!!??

I'm going to phone the drs and then go home from work i think.

Can't focus on anything anyway so i'm as much use as a choclolate teapot sitting here at my desk.

I'll check out Peanuts journal properly, i only popped in at the end yesterday to leave her a hello mesage.

GL sweetie will be thinking of you :flower::flower:

Oh gilz good idea to have a break but keep your mind busy at home or you'll dwell even more and get yourself worked up. What madcat said about the body thinking it's af time is very true. You know some women have quite a few periods during pregnancy. My sister had masses of bleeding with her first, was in hospital at 24 weeks or so because of a bleed but the pregnancy was successful nonetheless.

Oh madcat I've mostly stopped peeing so much now but blimey this morning! I must've peed about 5 pints!

Oh madcat I've mostly stopped peeing so much now but blimey this morning! I must've peed about 5 pints!

hahaha.. well, i dont drink much in the evening, thinking this will help,
i had a wee before bed, another at middnight,another at 3am and one more at 7!. It never seaces to amaze me!. I do find that if i try to hold on and not go, esp when lying down it can make my insides ache a bit too!
Im also a tiny bit constipated, im going, but barely!:wacko:

Hi girls I'm back :flower:

Dr says the spotting will either come to something or it won't which wasn't particularly helpful but I suppose all he can say. Checked my blood pressure which was low but totally normal for me.

I won't spend all day dwelling Peanut I'm going to go for another shower have something to eat and then head over the fields with the dog. Hopefully the walk with help clear my head.

:hugs:

Hi girls I'm back :flower:

Dr says the spotting will either come to something or it won't which wasn't particularly helpful but I suppose all he can say. Checked my blood pressure which was low but totally normal for me.

I won't spend all day dwelling Peanut I'm going to go for another shower have something to eat and then head over the fields with the dog. Hopefully the walk with help clear my head.

:hugs:

:hugs: :hugs:

Good plan gilz. I'm working late tonight up in Cumbria so am starting late and about to go to the river with my dog too. It's rather a fine morning here.

Well, im wondering how long its going to be before 'bean'pops out and into my tummy properly.

My uterus area is looking quite buldgy&hard these days, i also have less definition between there and my muffin top!, im also starting to get the odd twinge, not often, but now and again further up my tummy, so im assuming maybe things are preparing to stretch a little further soon perhaps!.

Hi ladies,I've had a very eventful couple days,didn't come on to post til I knew the outcome,and thankfully its good!!!
Woke up yesterday spotting,was only on tissue when I wiped,but freaked me out.Then I started to get bad cramps,like bad period cramps.It then hit me that my nausea suddenly vanished 3 days ago,Was convinced lil bean was gone.
I rang early pregnancy assesment unit and they got me a scan for nxt day(today)
Spent most of the day crying,was so sure it was over,even when i took a shower I noticed my boobs were less full,and my tummy wasn't as bloated.
So after a sleepless night I got up to head to the hospital,my spotting had stopped but was cramping full on all through the night.I just couldn't believe because all my symptoms had gone so suddenly that there was anyway the baby would be ok.
Was already crying before my name was even called at the hospital.The nurse started to scan me and said there's your baby,and there's the heartbeat,I nearly died,I just bawled crying some more!!
She said he/she was exactly the right size for 9+4 and there was a good strong heartbeat!!
She couldn't see a reason for the spotting or cramping,but did say I had a cyst on my right ovary.
The spotting is gone now,hopefully that was it.I've still quite bad cramps but I'll cope with them once there's no more bleeding,So i'm a very happy girlie today,just hoping lil bean hangs in there through all these cramps.

Hope the rest of you are doin ok,gils try not to worry,I know its silly to say coz you will anyway,hopefully your spotting stops soon.x

Hi ladies,I've had a very eventful couple days,didn't come on to post til I knew the outcome,and thankfully its good!!!
Woke up yesterday spotting,was only on tissue when I wiped,but freaked me out.Then I started to get bad cramps,like bad period cramps.It then hit me that my nausea suddenly vanished 3 days ago,Was convinced lil bean was gone.
I rang early pregnancy assesment unit and they got me a scan for nxt day(today)
Spent most of the day crying,was so sure it was over,even when i took a shower I noticed my boobs were less full,and my tummy wasn't as bloated.
So after a sleepless night I got up to head to the hospital,my spotting had stopped but was cramping full on all through the night.I just couldn't believe because all my symptoms had gone so suddenly that there was anyway the baby would be ok.
Was already crying before my name was even called at the hospital.The nurse started to scan me and said there's your baby,and there's the heartbeat,I nearly died,I just bawled crying some more!!
She said he/she was exactly the right size for 9+4 and there was a good strong heartbeat!!
She couldn't see a reason for the spotting or cramping,but did say I had a cyst on my right ovary.
The spotting is gone now,hopefully that was it.I've still quite bad cramps but I'll cope with them once there's no more bleeding,So i'm a very happy girlie today,just hoping lil bean hangs in there through all these cramps.

Hope the rest of you are doin ok,gils try not to worry,I know its silly to say coz you will anyway,hopefully your spotting stops soon.x

am so pleased everything turned out ok :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Wow vbaby! So glad everything is ok. That scan is worth everything eh?

Ugh retching retching, my mouth tastes metallic from the pressure. Off for a two hour drive, a meeting, and a two hour drive back again with only a handful of bags of crisps and sweets to manage with. Disaster beckons! Later ladies.

Oh vbaby that's great things turned out ok :hugs: I'm sure you're little bean will be perfectly fine now.

Oh vbaby that's great things turned out ok :hugs: I'm sure you're little bean will be perfectly fine now.

Thank you so much,how are you?has the spotting stopped or still the same?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->