Mother of all conception months Graduates

Right now it's still the same not getting heavier but not stopping either.

Just feel so helpless, it's horrible knowing that you have no control over the outcome. Still trying to keep some hope tho.

Right now it's still the same not getting heavier but not stopping either.

Just feel so helpless, it's horrible knowing that you have no control over the outcome. Still trying to keep some hope tho.

I know,its just horrible,and you feel in limbo.At least its not getting any heavier.I know lots of ladies who've spotted early on and been fine,its like a breakthrough bleed coz they're only just pregnant.
I've everything crossed for you that your lil bean will be just fine.x

Oh Gilz so pleased not getting any worse. Do you still have cramps? There are so many reasons this could happen, but I guess it is natural for us all to immediately fear the worse. Please take heart from all the other experiences the ladies here have had..the majority have turned out well :kiss::kiss:

still have no symptoms. Am hoping they arrive at 6 weeks or so but i cant wait :brat::brat::brat::brat::brat:

I was worrying about this on way home from work and the next thing I know I am standing outside Boots (unfortunately drive past one twice day) with x2 pack hpt in hand. It was very positive :dohh::dohh: of course. Unfortunately no symptoms arrived with second line :wacko::wacko:

The cramps have stopped Loopy and the spotting seems to have for the moment as well.

I've done exactly the same thing, bought another digi to use tomorrow morning. If things are ok it should go up to 3+ weeks. I also have no particular symptoms, sore very full boobs, some spots and slightly tired but nothing major.

I know plenty of ladies are feeling really crap and I truly feel sorry about that but the Internet is full of "info" about how lack of symptoms is bad etc. I would honestly just so love something to actually make me FEEL pregnant.

Oh and I decided today that if we don't lose the baby I'm going to book my scan for a fortnight on Sunday, that'll be me 8 weeks. I was trying to hang off so that we could maybe get a clearer picture but after today I just want to see that everything is ok as soon as.

The cramps have stopped Loopy and the spotting seems to have for the moment as well.

I've done exactly the same thing, bought another digi to use tomorrow morning. If things are ok it should go up to 3+ weeks. I also have no particular symptoms, sore very full boobs, some spots and slightly tired but nothing major.

I know plenty of ladies are feeling really crap and I truly feel sorry about that but the Internet is full of "info" about how lack of symptoms is bad etc. I would honestly just so love something to actually make me FEEL pregnant.

Oh and I decided today that if we don't lose the baby I'm going to book my scan for a fortnight on Sunday, that'll be me 8 weeks. I was trying to hang off so that we could maybe get a clearer picture but after today I just want to see that everything is ok as soon as.

I feel pretty much the same as you. Feel run down but wasnt well over weekend and am quite chesty. Slightly better today. Boobs feel full, havent really got much appetite which is unusual for me (even prior to being poorly), I wake up and force myself to have something for breakfast as I know I will eat crap otherwise during the morning. My allergies are worse and feel more short of breath which is something that happens to me in very early pregnancy. So focusing on that. With DS went off coffee immediately (in those days there wasnt the doom doom associated with it) and used to try force myself cos I missed it so much. But nope :nope::nope: couldnt stomach it. Also had a very strong metallic taste in my mouth. Never puked but always had heartburn and Gaviscon saved me. So this is my own personal point of reference for the pregnancy as in my mind these symptoms = good outcome.

However the doctor in me KNOWS without doubt, both from my reading and from seeing LOTS of pregnant women that the lack of symptoms doesnt mean anything but like you the emotional preggie woman side of me gets totally sucked into the 'oh my God stuff' on the internet.

Am really happy that everything seems to have stopped. I reckon the scan is a good idea, will help settle your mind and let you look forward. And it thankfully isnt too long to wait. I will be right there behind you waiting for mine!! If I feel like this they are gonna have to prove this pregnancy thing to me!

Oh thats great news,the spotting and cramps have stopped,hope it stays that way.
You're dead right getting the early scan,it'll put your mind at ease,coz 12 wks is a very long tme to wait.
So you're like me now I suppose,inspecting the toilet roll after every wipe!!
I'll be like this now for the nxt few wks after the scare i had!!!
Early pregnancy is just soooo stressful,wish we could all go to sleep and wake up when we're 13 wks and all is well.xxx:hugs::hugs:

Oh vbaby I so agree!! I'd love to go to bed tonight and when I wake up it be the 7th of November.

Since that's not going to happen I'll just need to work on getting to this Sunday. That'll be 6 weeks so half way there I suppose :blush:

Thanks and :hugs: to all you girls for helping me feel better today it makes such a difference especially with my OH working away from home.

Oh thats great news,the spotting and cramps have stopped,hope it stays that way.
You're dead right getting the early scan,it'll put your mind at ease,coz 12 wks is a very long tme to wait.
So you're like me now I suppose,inspecting the toilet roll after every wipe!!
I'll be like this now for the nxt few wks after the scare i had!!!
Early pregnancy is just soooo stressful,wish we could all go to sleep and wake up when we're 13 wks and all is well.xxx:hugs::hugs:

here here to that :drunk: (glass filled with soft drink of course :thumbup:)

come to think am having some cravings...cant stop eating olives straight outta the jar and just run out and got the gubbings for a lovely fishfinger sandwich yum yum!

Aww hugs Gils hopefully just your body trying to annoy you.

I think your just having a bit of a breakthru bleed Glitz by the sounds of it! x

As for symptoms, well i get to 9 weeks tomorrow (it was horrible being put back a week 2 weeks ago by the sonographer!)
As far as symptoms go, i have had sore boobs, cant stop weeing(esp thru the night), i have moments when i feel off colour, but not really sick as such, my appitite went somewhere round the 6-7 week mark so im eating for the sake of it (cant eat stodgy foods...and love refreshing things like lollies and lemonade). The tiredness set in last week, i doze off most afternoons (i was never able to sleep durring the day!).

So thats me so far!!

Hello I'm back. Just scoffed down some small jackets and cheese, felt pretty disastrous by the time I got home AND I have to go into work tomorrow for intense meetings instead of getting to work at home!

Glad things are settling gilz, keep your chin up. If you get any more spotting you should be able to save your money and get a scan at the epu.

You ladies wishing for nasty symptoms are bonkers! It's still so early. My first pg I had nothing til 6 weeks, except bit of sore boobs. Lots of ladies get symptoms later, 8-9 weeks. And stop saying it's a bad sign not having symptoms because it's not any sign! Having them is shown to produce a good chance of success but that doesn't mean that not having them means anything bad. You're both welcome to my nausea, I'm about ready to go get some meds!

We should be the what will be will thread because all the worrying we do just makes us feel awful and makes no difference to the out one which is by far the most likely to be good. :hugs: to all!

Hello I'm back. Just scoffed down some small jackets and cheese, felt pretty disastrous by the time I got home AND I have to go into work tomorrow for intense meetings instead of getting to work at home!

Glad things are settling gilz, keep your chin up. If you get any more spotting you should be able to save your money and get a scan at the epu.

You ladies wishing for nasty symptoms are bonkers! It's still so early. My first pg I had nothing til 6 weeks, except bit of sore boobs. Lots of ladies get symptoms later, 8-9 weeks. And stop saying it's a bad sign not having symptoms because it's not any sign! Having them is shown to produce a good chance of success but that doesn't mean that not having them means anything bad. You're both welcome to my nausea, I'm about ready to go get some meds!

We should be the what will be will thread because all the worrying we do just makes us feel awful and makes no difference to the out one which is by far the most likely to be good. :hugs: to all!

I know Peanut, its silly :wacko:. I will find something else to worry about soon enough. Remind me when I feel like crap that I asked for it! x

Im happy to take not feeling like crap. would like to wear comfy trousers though lol

Morning girls

I tested again this morning more just to see the words than anything else, and i got 3+ weeks on my digi and it came up in 30 seconds so i'm slightly reassured.

Peanut - I'm hoping i don't get anymore spotting but what is an epu? :dohh: Also i understand what you are saying about symptoms etc, but it's hard not to worry about the lack of them when even the Baby, Birth and Beyond book you get from the midwife is rattling off a list of things that "most" women have by week 5-6. Add the fact that i'm not even completely rational as i'm a crazy hormonal mum to be you can see how it gets difficult to not to be slightly worried.

Also having had my little scare yesterday some more symptoms however icky they may be would truly make me feel better. I currently don't feel pregnant and that's possibly the hardest part for me, so if i'm being slightly self-indulgent by wishing to feel symptoms then i don't really care :blush:

On an odd note i've started falling straight asleep as soon as i get into bed these days which i've never done before but i keep waking up, wide awake no chance of getting back to sleep at half 3 which is exactly an hour before i need to get up, it's really starting to do my head in :shrug:

Morning girls

I tested again this morning more just to see the words than anything else, and i got 3+ weeks on my digi and it came up in 30 seconds so i'm slightly reassured.

Peanut - I'm hoping i don't get anymore spotting but what is an epu? :dohh: Also i understand what you are saying about symptoms etc, but it's hard not to worry about the lack of them when even the Baby, Birth and Beyond book you get from the midwife is rattling off a list of things that "most" women have by week 5-6. Add the fact that i'm not even completely rational as i'm a crazy hormonal mum to be you can see how it gets difficult to not to be slightly worried.

Also having had my little scare yesterday some more symptoms however icky they may be would truly make me feel better. I currently don't feel pregnant and that's possibly the hardest part for me, so if i'm being slightly self-indulgent by wishing to feel symptoms then i don't really care :blush:

On an odd note i've started falling straight asleep as soon as i get into bed these days which i've never done before but i keep waking up, wide awake no chance of getting back to sleep at half 3 which is exactly an hour before i need to get up, it's really starting to do my head in :shrug:

I understand totally where you are coming from Gilz. But Peanut is right, lack of symptoms really doesnt equal poor outcome. I am pretty sure they will come soon, in the next couple of weeks or so. I appreciate if someone is suffering it will seem odd for us to wish it on ourselves. But having something to remind you bub is really there would be incredibly reassuring.

Epu - early pregnancy unit

Pleased you have got you 3+ and are feeling a little happier. Glad you are getting some good sleep to, even if waking a bit too early! WOW half three that would kill me! What time do you finish?? xx

OOOhhhhh .. one day to go til i get an APPLE SEED!!!!!!! Yippeee!!

never thought i would get soooo excited about a fruit pip!

Ah thanks Loopy for explaining EPU, i'm assuming that would probably just be at the maternity unit but i might look into it just in case i ever need it.

I work 7am til 4pm but i've got a dog so need to get up at half 4 to walk him before work and then take him to my MILs before i leave for work at quarter past 6, so that one little extra hour that i'm missing is killing me.

It actually made me so frustrated i screamed into my pillow this morning :haha::blush::haha: so glad my OH isn't at home he'd have thought i was a complete nutter.

How you feeling today? When are you thinking raising your pregnancy with your work? Oh and yay :happydance: you'll get your wee appleseed tomorrow!!

In the early days I stopped sleeping well gilz. Last pg my sleep patterns kept changing right through!

:hugs: Glad you got a good cb test. It's normal to worry, I'm just trying to reassure you. Glad the spotting seems to be clearing too.

For me, I threw up good and proper last night. Ugh. But despite a rubbish night's sleep courtesy of the boy I still feel better for it this morning. I don't recommend wheetos as the most pleasant food to bring back!

Oh totally feel your weetos hurling pain Peanut. When i was really sick before they took my kidney out i literally lived on cereal and one day decided that weetos would be good choice. After the first time they came back up i decided that i no longer liked weetos at all.

If you did enjoy the eating part of weetos, then maybe you'd like the new chocolate weetabix, i've been eating them and they are really good. Plus sorry to be gross but weetabix hurt a lot less on the way up, from my experience :blush:

I've done weetabix on repeat before and can hardly eat it since! I actually don't really like sweet cereal but we ran out of bran flakes and the shop doesn't come til tomorrow. :dohh: Apples come up quite easy but kind of gelatinous so I wonder if the pectin reacts with stomach acid to make a jelly? Lol. It's been a while since I chose food by how it would feel on return!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->