Mother of all conception months Graduates

Does anyone know if its ok the eat Sausage rolls?, i know they say pork has to be cooked properly, but sausage rolls are already cooked in the bakery??, ive been wondering about this?.

And sandwich meats, i usually have a ham or turkey sandwich,you know bought in the packets from the supermarket!>>??

Well I hope so b/c I've been eating not much else!

neither have i, i have sarnies, usually with ham in, and i do like a sausage roll!

All these things are fine as far as I know.I just stay away from gooey eggs and seafood and make sure my meat is cooked properly.Sandwiches is mostly what I eat too,and cereal.Don't fancy dinner at all anymore!
Anyone have cold/flu type symptoms?I can't stop sneezing and blowing my nose,and my eyes and nose are itchy,but I don't have a cold or allergies or anything!

I cant say i have, but what i have noticed for a few weeks now im always feeling cold!, on days everyone else says theyre fine, i mean today actually is cold and someone else agrees, but thats been a 1st!

I keep having hot flushes. OH says I'm like a radiator... but then again he's always cold.

Can we not eat prawns?

Hi may I join this thread? I wasnt in the original TTC thread, but I am an August BFP yay!!!

Madcat where in N Wales are you? Are you having your private scans at St Asaph? Ive been looking at their 4D scan packages, and I think I may have one around Christmas time - copy the dvd - Christmas presents sorted lol - hehe the money I'll save will pay for the scan ;) Seriously though, if you are having private scans its best not to tell your MW so that they'll do routine scans, if you have private ones they may skip out the earlier scan!

I keep having hot flushes too - but every so often (usually when everyone is warm) I got freezing lol.. I like to be awkward lol

Madcatwoman I LOVE prawns :(

You're all in north Wales? I'm jealous.. we're just booking a hol in Porthmadogg for October. I love it up there.

I thought the scan report went to the MW even if you're going private :wacko:

Oh and welcome to the thread! xx

Hi may I join this thread? I wasnt in the original TTC thread, but I am an August BFP yay!!!

Madcat where in N Wales are you? Are you having your private scans at St Asaph? Ive been looking at their 4D scan packages, and I think I may have one around Christmas time - copy the dvd - Christmas presents sorted lol - hehe the money I'll save will pay for the scan ;) Seriously though, if you are having private scans its best not to tell your MW so that they'll do routine scans, if you have private ones they may skip out the earlier scan!

I keep having hot flushes too - but every so often (usually when everyone is warm) I got freezing lol.. I like to be awkward lol

hiya!!
Im in Llanddulas, village nr Abergele just off the A55!, not many of us on here from up this way!!.

yes, im using the UltraSound Now Clinic in StAsaph(only10mins drive or so for me), they seem to be the cheapest too(not that it is cheap). I have booked an early dating/reasurance scan only today with them, and nuchal scan & blood test in october. No, i dont think i'll let the midwife know, as gemie on here said, im not doing the NHS favours, i just want to know everything is ok early on and want the appropriate screening tests done when they should be!.

Brrrrrrrrrrrrr Im freezing!

Madcatwoman I LOVE prawns :(

You're all in north Wales? I'm jealous.. we're just booking a hol in Porthmadogg for October. I love it up there.

I thought the scan report went to the MW even if you're going private :wacko:

Oh and welcome to the thread! xx

yes, im up here!

Urrrrhhhhhhhhhhhh Prawns!!!

Oh I dont know then!!! Ive never been private before, but hmmm which thread is it *thinks hard* hmmm - god knows... there is a thread about private scans and the ladies all say dont tell the MW if you have an early scan as they will usually avoid booking in for the first nhs scan??? I'll probably end up with early nhs scans anyway due to previous complications, so was only looking to go private for the 4D scan so ddnt take much of their info in!

Porthmadog is lovely, alround here is lovely :) Best move I never made, Im not originally from Wales, only moved here about 4 years ago :)

hiya!!
Im in Llanddulas, village nr Abergele just off the A55!, not many of us on here from up this way!!.

yes, im using the UltraSound Now Clinic in StAsaph(only10mins drive or so for me), they seem to be the cheapest too(not that it is cheap). I have booked an early dating/reasurance scan only today with them, and nuchal scan & blood test in october. No, i dont think i'll let the midwife know, as gemie on here said, im not doing the NHS favours, i just want to know everything is ok early on and want the appropriate screening tests done when they should be!.

Brrrrrrrrrrrrr Im freezing!

That sounds like the same clinic, nope they not cheap are they! But as you say well worth the peace of mind. I want a 4D scan, which isnt probably for the right reasons but you're not pregnant long and it'll be something to treasure :)

I'll let the MW know when i have had the NHS scan done, because then she can have my blood test results that were privately done!!!.

We are you from originally??
i used to live in cornwall before here, i have to admit i didnt appreciate it as much as i should have when i lived there, but compairing it to some of the not so nice towns around here has made it aparent quite how sickenly perfect cornwall was!!. I know there are alot worse places to live than here though. I quite like to live over in cheshire!

who has replied the most?

Posted?
Total Posts: 114
User Name Posts
madcatwoman 43
Gemie 41
MADLYTTC 20
vbaby3 5
new_to_ttc 3
mamadonna 1
PeanutBean 1

i think i need to get a life!!!!:haha:

Oh gawd I'm only 2 posts behind you! haha thats funny :)

I'm so bloody jealous you know! Cornwall then Wales?! you lucky so and so, how lucky you are!

Well I got my 12 scan booked already and I'm not due to see the mw until a couple of weeks after that I think... around 16 weeks I think?? Seems an awful long time :shrug:
I dunno lol I just expect them to keep seeing me and doing things when really pregnancy is a big waiting game isn't it.

I have to say... I hated prawns for years and it's only recently I've liked them. They are odd little things lol

OMG I wanna move to Wales now hate the crappy west mids!

Wales isnt that fab, its ok!!, ive lived in nicer areas, i love to live around the chester area, now that IS nice!!.

Hell yes, id like a MW appointment every fortnight and a scan at least once a month!!, its all " Me Me Me!!"

Don't think prawns are allowed,check with your doc,or if you are havin them make sure they're really well cooked.I love them too,love all seafood!
4d scans are absolutely brilliant,got 1 done with each of my sons.Makes it so real,plus its a great thing to give them when they're older,a dvd of them when they were still in the womb,mental.
Think it cost about 180euro but well worth it!

Evening Ladies :wave:

Just been catching up..............gosh you ladies have been busy!

Well I am extremely tired right now and I have terrible cramping :(

I would really like to get at least a 4d scan done privately but I have no idea where to start looking :dohh: anyone have any ideas I live in Leeds :shrug:

I am feeling a little :cry: right now and anxious!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->