Mother of all conception months Graduates

ooooooooooooooooooooooooh no now I am tempted to go get some....not now obviously too late but tomorrow :rofl:

Night night Ladies :sleep: sweet dreams

I really can't believe that! omg

Yeah I'm a bit disappointed with the digi once the battery goes theres nothing left :cry: I picked the battery out the back and oh says you can buy one and put a new one in... but I think thats a bit too obsessive even for me :rofl:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!.............................

Told you they were fun to try didnt I ???.
its like watching a thermometer shoot up extra dark!!

You nutters!

Urgh... I had diarrhoea from the start but now I think I've got constipation too :cry: it's never ending this lot lol

Apparently pears help get things moving so to speak :haha:

Urgh... I had diarrhoea from the start but now I think I've got constipation too :cry: it's never ending this lot lol

Apparently pears help get things moving so to speak :haha:

managed to move it in the end!:shhh::gun: you wanted to know that didnt you??!.

Anyway, how are we all feeling on this dark windy day??. my toast tasted like cardboard this morning but thats about all i have to say about today so far, my mum in law wants me to go out with her over lunch time.
A job phoned me up yesterday that id applied for bloody 4 weeks ago askin me in for an interview on thursday, i'll go but im going to be upfront about the situation because i wouldnt spring it to them afterwards and end up working for an emplyer whos pissed off and treating me like shit(been there done that), they'll probably go running for the hills when i tell them!!:haha:

Morning ladies!!
Just to let yous know I had no symptoms at all with my 2nd son,wouldn't of even known I was pregnant except for the bump so don't worry if you're not feeling any.Also with my 1st I didn't reaally get any til about 9 wks.
Yous are so lucky getting your appointments nice and quick.I was just with my gp for 1st appointment last fri,she just fills out the forms and stuff for the hospital.She said I prob won't get my 1st appointment and scan til 16-18 wks!!Especially coz its my 3rd,she said they'd give priority to 1st time mams.
Though my sister had a baby in june,and it was her 1st and she didn't have her 1st appointment and scan til she was 21wks!
Anyway booked 1 privately for 2nd oct,when Ill be 11 wks.Its my sons birthday the following wk,so all family and friends will be up for his party so hopefully can tell them all then that i'm 12wks preg!!Trying to keep it to ourselves til then!!

Oh and a couple spoonfuls of linseeds on some cereal every morning will keep ya nice and regular madcatwoman!

LOL:haha:Thanks for the tip!!

Yeh, i know i should speak to soon ( as i really dont want to be sick as im emetophobic) but maybe i'll be one of those with very few symptoms at all like you were, maybe!!.

Glad you moved it madcatwoman :thumbup: nothing worse than being bunged up.

I'm glad you said that about symptoms... I'm really beginning to stress. I remember with my ds things smelled and tasted funny when I was as preggo as I am now but I've not had that this time :shrug:
I keep poking my boobies to see if they're still sore and I don't think they are... The only thing I'm noticing is I'm thirsty and need to eat little and often but I want more so I can feel preggo, ya know :(
My scan next Tues can't come quick enough!

I can't believe you don't get seen till that far along??? omg thats really bad! I'd be going crazy. x

the NHS gives out their scans very sparingly dont they????.

Im drinking alot too gemie, it means im weeing alot as well, i managed not o have to get up last night though.

whats weird is im not eating as much chocolate, im a chocoholic and its norml for me to have a bar a day, i'll purposely walk to the shop to buy a bar(or 2 it has been known), but im not fussed!. if someone put a bar infront of me id eat it, but i dont feel the need to go out and buy one!.
My food doesnt taste very interesting either, its all got rather boring!.

Anyone finding it hard waiting till 12 weeks to be able to tell anyone?

Yep! Thats why I've told loads of people already :blush: I've just not announced on fb yet. I can't wait!

I'm a chocoholic too and would do the same as you... walking to the shop just for a bar lol
I'm not eating as much either come to think of it.
I really would rather eat picky food instead of a full meal... I can't stomach it at all :sick:

im actually hoping thas the way it will be , i dont want to be eating everything and putting on LOADS of weight while pregnant!!.

funny that we both used to delibrately go to the shop for chocolate!!

WELL.
I have my 1st Early scan date, at 8 weeks+1day, on 9th Sept, before i go to london for my birthday on the 10th! :)

then i have a nuchal scan&bloods October 10th.

Do you think the NHS will still give me their scan??

Are you paying for the scans? If thats the case then yeah, I'm sure they do. Well I bloody hope so I'm not trying to do them any favours by going private for a scan!

I think the chocolate thing is a woman thing. I never used to be like it as I got older I couldn't live without chocolate everyday :haha:

Are you paying for the scans? If thats the case then yeah, I'm sure they do. Well I bloody hope so I'm not trying to do them any favours by going private for a scan!

I think the chocolate thing is a woman thing. I never used to be like it as I got older I couldn't live without chocolate everyday :haha:

Yes, im having to pay for them, my hospital doesnt do the nuchal scans(&does the bloods but too late on), so we're paying for those. the early scan is also privte for peace of mind

I'm same with chocolate,and haven't really eaten any in the last couple wks,Everyones sayin they're not getting symptoms but not eating chocolate,not eating as much and food tasting different are all symptoms!!!
I'm in Ireland,thats the way they do things these days coz they're soooo busy.My scan at 16-18 weeks is the only 1 i'll be getting,unless they think there might be something wrong.Its really awful.So i'm paying for 1 at 11wks,and will prob pay for a 4d scan at about 24 wks.

That really is awful hun!

I'll be paying for a 4d scan too and got 1 next week we're paying for... I just couldn't wait for my 12 week scan.
No-one has even checked that I'm pregnant lol they're just asking my word for it... I can't believe that!

nooo!, no has checked that im pregnant either. I took two tests in to the doctors with me, she looked at them and booked me in with the MW!, but those tests could have belonged to anyone!!!!.

Funny about chocolate isnt it, i never thought that would happen. I went out today and bought a twix,well, i ate it, but i could have been eating anything!, really didnt have much of an effect at all!.

These scans are pricey though arent they, and yet they know people will pay for them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->