Mother of all conception months Graduates

Yeah it's a quite bizarre and gross way to have to decided what to eat or similarly not eat.

The whole constant puking with my kidney is the reason i don't eat bananas anymore and i used to love them it's so sad.

Hopefully today will be a more settled day for your wee tum, and your food will stay where it's actually supposed to :hugs:

Ah thanks Loopy for explaining EPU, i'm assuming that would probably just be at the maternity unit but i might look into it just in case i ever need it.

I work 7am til 4pm but i've got a dog so need to get up at half 4 to walk him before work and then take him to my MILs before i leave for work at quarter past 6, so that one little extra hour that i'm missing is killing me.

It actually made me so frustrated i screamed into my pillow this morning :haha::blush::haha: so glad my OH isn't at home he'd have thought i was a complete nutter.

How you feeling today? When are you thinking raising your pregnancy with your work? Oh and yay :happydance: you'll get your wee appleseed tomorrow!!

Poor you!! its hideous being robbed of a precious hour.

Feel good, just normal 'ole me. Cant be arsed to go to work this morning though!

I have already told my junior, mainly to shut him up about drinking decaf. I told my one of my peers as I am hoping she will swap a shift when i am 8 weeks for my scan. I would have been too difficult to hide, and counterproductive. Will tell my COnsultant next week when booked scan. Also told a couple of nurses as its a very very high risk environment so they know why I get the hell outta the way when the shit hits the fan...

what about you? When you fessin up? x

I've done weetabix on repeat before and can hardly eat it since! I actually don't really like sweet cereal but we ran out of bran flakes and the shop doesn't come til tomorrow. :dohh: Apples come up quite easy but kind of gelatinous so I wonder if the pectin reacts with stomach acid to make a jelly? Lol. It's been a while since I chose food by how it would feel on return!

:rofl::rofl::rofl: tried chocolate weetabix (got whilst camping for younglings) and not keen at all really. Having said that am having to force brekkie down, really not hungry at all. And for a curvy chick like me who LOVES her food its kinda weird. But cool. Certainly aint gonna hurt.

Oh Peanut hope you feel a little better today :flower::flower:

Oh i don't eat breakfast, i'm weird i eat cereal for dinner. My eating habits got so screwed up with the whole 3 year kidney saga that i don't eat what anyone would class as a dinner.

I told my boss last week as i knew straight away i'd have too many appointments to hide it for long between midwife and obstetrician and urologist. She was great and then she told the rest of my office yesterday after i went home to go to the doctors in floods of tears.

It's a little earlier than i'd have planned to share, especially since we haven't told our families yet but suppose it makes sense. We're a small department and pretty close so should be no worries there.

Morning all!:flower:

I just sneezed, pretty badly!!. Other than that, its housework day.
Hope everyone has a good one:thumbup:

Hi everyone!

Gilz,i'm really happy for you that the spotting and cramping has stopped,really hope it stays that way.x
I started spotting again this morning,trying to stay positive coz I saw lil beans heartbeat yest,but its hard.Gonna ring my gp later for a chat and reassurance.Didn't ask half the questions I should have yest after the scan coz I was so shocked and stunned!!
Hope you all have a good day.x

Oh vbaby hon i'm sorry the spotting has started again, but if the little bean was ok yesterday i'm sure everything is ok.

Let us know how you get on or if you just want a chat :hugs:
xx

Thanks gilz,just gonna keep busy and hope and pray it stops.
My friends coming up later with her kids to play with my kids so that'll keep me distracted for a while anyway.
Have to ring my gp back at 12.30 so hopefully she can put my mind at ease a bit.x

hey all, just wanted to come on and say hi... :) anything new? how you all feeling? xxx

Hi xlivix :hugs:

I'm ok, think I overdid it a bit today (had to take my mum shopping). Was cleaning out the litter trays and my back felt like it was going to snap in half :(

Still knicker checking :haha: no sign of blood, lots and lots of discharge again! Will wait until tomorrow then make an appointment for Friday morning :happydance:

I'm ok, think I overdid it a bit today (had to take my mum shopping). Was cleaning out the litter trays and my back felt like it was going to snap in half :(

Still knicker checking :haha: no sign of blood, lots and lots of discharge again! Will wait until tomorrow then make an appointment for Friday morning :happydance:

:)
just take it easy hun if you feel your over doing things, good to hear your ok tho... yep im doing exactly the same, cant help but keep checking, getting a lot of discharge too perfectly normal, the amount of worrying we all do is unbelievable... lol
im now very impatiently waiting for my appointment for my midwife to arrive... hate it when post comes and i dont get what i want, very disappointing lol...hoping that my dozy nurse remeberd to refer me!! x

:)
just take it easy hun if you feel your over doing things, good to hear your ok tho... yep im doing exactly the same, cant help but keep checking, getting a lot of discharge too perfectly normal, the amount of worrying we all do is unbelievable... lol
im now very impatiently waiting for my appointment for my midwife to arrive... hate it when post comes and i dont get what i want, very disappointing lol...hoping that my dozy nurse remeberd to refer me!! x

Awww I hope it comes through soon, I can't wait to get mine though I know I won't get a scan for a while :haha: I can't wait to have all the paperwork etc. just to make it feel real!

:blush:erm, we all know we get loads of CM, but in the last 2 days, ive had 2 blobs of yellow cm!!.:blush:

anyone else had this?, not itchy or anything.

yeah that definatly makes it more real :) until then all we can do is float along and wait, some how patiently hehe... this is the time when it drags sooo much, but all worth it :) xx

hey madcat... i have hun, just blobs of it here and there, of white/yellowish... nothing to worry about :) xx

I had a blob earlier but it was more creamy than yellow :haha:

deffinstly normmal I naturally grt gross cm like that.
OH insisted onbuying befood just forced down potato skins and chicken thing eugh i didn't seemtohave sickness before i think all greasy and tasty foods are out. good excuse not to eat at inlaws lol

Mine got pretty snotty for a while there and still is on and off. I think I read on here that it's the time the mucous plug develops but I don't know if it's true or not.

Mine got pretty snotty for a while there and still is on and off. I think I read on here that it's the time the mucous plug develops but I don't know if it's true or not.

would make sense i suppose!, i dont get it as much as i did, it used to feel like id wet myself!!!, just a little now and then and the odd blob of yellowy stuff!. Nice!.

Other than that, im constipated!:nope:
im going, but barely, and not worth the effort!.

I've got cm like that too madcat. I'm reasonably sure it's pretty normal.

I've so had no notion of eating today. I've had to keep forcing myself to eat which is annoying me. Think maybe I'm a little cranky today :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->