Mother of all conception months Graduates

How will I recognise a mood swing I'm a grumpy b*tch anyway :haha:

ive become pretty irritable just lately... definatly all down to my hormones, not normally like this!! xx

lol I thought I was grumpy one my clients just asked how do I stay so happy all the time lol.
Risked tomatos on toast tatsed lovely

Morning :hugs:

I feel quite :sick: this morning, more nauseous than actually going to puke though, and you know i'm actually really happy about it :haha: i know i'm not normal.

Seriously starting to get bloated now, i looked like a had a proper wee pot belly this morning :saywhat: but suppose i should get used to it as the bloat will disappear one day and be replaced by baby belly :happydance:

I'm actually feeling quite positive today, dyed my hair last night which it badly needed and it didn't go green or anything, had a brilliant sleep even although i'm still tired this morning and that's about it really.

xlivix - just realised you're from Glasgow. I work in Glasgow but live in ayrshire so not far away!

Loopy - You get an appleseed today, go bean :happydance::happydance:

Morning gilz snap on the feeling :sick:!!
aww thats kl, what do you work as? xxx

I'm the database manager at the charity Sense Scotland in Kinning Park. Not super exciting but it pays the bills :haha:

im staying awake to get ready for holiday just spoke to my boss. he seems far from happy but I had so many plans he prob thinks i'm gnna ditch them

oh where are you going molly??.

Has anyone read that pregnancy book by Myleene Klass?, supposed to be better than most out there. I said id probably get it after 12 weeks(if its anygood)

just devon and cornwall straight after scan. no books yet oh I lie one on happy babies a few years ago.
Talking to him has totally ruined my day I was looking forward to going to buy a rug and a tripto ikea to get a dresser for our "nursery" that we need any way and have a nose round mothercare and babys r us and getting my matternity jeans as imbusting out of other stuff already

oh lurvley, hope the weather stays nice for you, that will make the time fly for you a bit more too. I used to live in cornwall(newquay and falmouth) but never appreciated it the way i should have as i was younger then!.

penzance then paignton. I don't mind the rain i will have my wellies and rain coat. def having an emotional day today. Iv kept a lid on it so long it was destined to happen eventually

Morning girls how are you feeling?

I've never been so thankful to be pregnant - I'm actually sleeping through the night!! For an insomniac who usually never sleeps for 3 days at a time it's brilliant :D

When I went to bed last night and took my bra off I noticed my boobs are changing shape. On the outer sides they're bulging out a bit more and if I squeeze my boob (not too much because they huuuuurt) there's a hard lump in both of them :wacko:

Hi guys

Molly - Have a lovely holiday :happydance:

Sequeena - Totally know what you mean on both counts, boobs are strange, and the sleeping is excellent. I suffer from bad bouts of insomnia and getting 8hrs sleep is like winning the lottery for me.

Madcat - I wonder if you can help with i question i have. By LMP i'll be 8weeks when i go for my scan but.... i have 30day cycles and usually ov on cd18 although i'm not sure for my pregnancy cycle cos i was on holiday. This means they could technically put me back 4 days which would make me 7+4 when i go for my scan. Should i still be able to see the jellybeans heartbeat at that stage?

:hugs:

Hi guys

Molly - Have a lovely holiday :happydance:

Sequeena - Totally know what you mean on both counts, boobs are strange, and the sleeping is excellent. I suffer from bad bouts of insomnia and getting 8hrs sleep is like winning the lottery for me.

Madcat - I wonder if you can help with i question i have. By LMP i'll be 8weeks when i go for my scan but.... i have 30day cycles and usually ov on cd18 although i'm not sure for my pregnancy cycle cos i was on holiday. This means they could technically put me back 4 days which would make me 7+4 when i go for my scan. Should i still be able to see the jellybeans heartbeat at that stage?

:hugs:

Well, im no expert, but your cycle sounds almost the same as me, i think i OVd late ish too, the conclusion of which made me a week behind what i thought i was. Like you i went for my scan at 8 weeks, then she put me back to 7, but what i can tell you is that there was a smashing heartbeat, not only to be heard but to be seen too(flashing like a beacon on the screen). as far i know i heartbeat can be seen at 6 weeks.

ive dug out the scan for you to see

Attachments

• scan0026.jpg
    scan0026.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 8
Morning girls how are you feeling?

I've never been so thankful to be pregnant - I'm actually sleeping through the night!! For an insomniac who usually never sleeps for 3 days at a time it's brilliant :D

When I went to bed last night and took my bra off I noticed my boobs are changing shape. On the outer sides they're bulging out a bit more and if I squeeze my boob (not too much because they huuuuurt) there's a hard lump in both of them :wacko:

im the opposite, im not sleeping so well these days, i can get up maybe twice in the night for a wee (never used to), and just cant seem to get comfy! (lol i'll soon know all about that in a few months time!).

As for the boobs, i didnt think mine were getting any bigger, they didnt feel like it, but looking in the mirror recently im kind spilling out of my bra now!, so they much be getting bigger!

It might be because I'm a bigger boobed lady anyway... but it's so strange and I crapped myself at first when I felt the lumps... they're in exactly the same place in both breasts :wacko:

I'm sleeping all night but have to get up early, I try to ignore it but I'm out of bed by 8 and going for a wee :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->