Mother of all conception months Graduates

Thanks Madcat thats awesome.

On the boobs thing, mine aren't bigger yet but they are totally different in texture if that makes sense. They are more dense and feel really full and with no bra definitely a different shape.

Having said that i don't imagine they are a million miles away from being too big for this bra size :blush:

the 38 DD's have filled out apparently not quitre out of the bra but my tops are tighter to match the sardine fit jeans

It might be because I'm a bigger boobed lady anyway... but it's so strange and I crapped myself at first when I felt the lumps... they're in exactly the same place in both breasts :wacko:

I'm sleeping all night but have to get up early, I try to ignore it but I'm out of bed by 8 and going for a wee :haha:

im a slightly bigger boobed lady too, so maybe thats why i hadnt noticed!.

I wouldnt worry about the lumps, if you found one in one breast id be concerned but if its the same in both then its obviously due to the changes your going through id say, but if you are worried go to your docs.

I cant ignore the need for a wee now, it'll keep me awake until i get up, and if i hold o n for too long in bed it starts to give me tummy ache in the uterus area, i dont know whether thats anything to do with having a tilted uterus or not, i just have to go now!!:wacko:

deffinatly no envelope boobs any more i can happiuly fall over and not break anything lol

I'm a 40DD currently... I wonder how much bigger they'd get, don't they say the bigger the boobs the harder to breastfeed? :(

ohhh cat is that a symptom coz i feel like uterus is sat on my bowel not just constipated but like its actually stopping the poop so it needshelp to get uterus out the way or am i just weird? no idea if im all in the right place?

sequeena im from a family of big boobed ladies and we'v all been sucessfully breast fed i think its the nipple shape etc that can be a prob and confidence

sequeena im from a family of big boobed ladies and we'v all been sucessfully breast fed i think its the nipple shape etc that can be a prob and confidence

Oh thank god... one of my nipples is fine... the other I don't know. It's flat and barely there so probably of no use?

ohhh cat is that a symptom coz i feel like uterus is sat on my bowel not just constipated but like its actually stopping the poop so it needshelp to get uterus out the way or am i just weird? no idea if im all in the right place?

well, i think as far as needing a No1 is concerned, the uterus starts to squish the bladder, hence feeling the need to go more often( and i think when i try to ignore the need for a wee thats when i can also feel my uterus getting a bit uncomfy/as well as my bladder!).

As far as the constipation goes, when pregnant your whole digestion slows down (which is one of the reasons for heartburn too), and if you take multivits like i do the iron makes 'things' a bit harder too which doesnt help.
Ive been constipated for a week:blush: (well, going but hardly worth it at all), i was going to go down the chemist today to see if they could suggest anything, but blow me down, i was actually able to have a no2 this morning!, it was the highlight of my life!:happydance::haha: hahaha

ohh apart from usual over the counter stuff. try dried fruit and loads of water. Apricots dried work possibly better than prunes. loads of water and fruit and veg. worked quite well but i went off it. I get that pain to it just reminds me that all has to be well if bean is trying to annoyme. when u go your done then 5 minutes later its like nope wasn't done lol

:wave: hey Ladies,

Sorry I havent been around for a few days :( we have all been :sick: but are on the mend now :) so I feel well enough to pop in and see all my lovely ladies :)

I am working my way through catching up so I might post a few times whilst I do :dohh:

Welcome to the new graduates :wohoo: congrats on your :bfp:s ladies

Madcat hon your nhs scan is two days after mine :)

Peanutbean hon my MW tried to find baby heartbeat with doppler at my app last week :) I was 9wk 2days by LMP but I think I may loose a week like Madcat so I may have been about 8wks and she couldnt locate it.....I hope she can for you :thumbup: if she doesnt offer to listen ask her if she can, no harm in asking!

So I just read every post to date ladies :)

babyv I am so glad everything turned out ok with LO :hugs:

Gilz hon so glad everything turned out ok with the spotting and cramps :) I had something very similar with DS about 6wks :thumbup: I agree with Madcats advice!

My update:

I am still getting the nausea and :sick: feeling and have the worst heartburn upon lying down in bed of an eve :dohh: rennies work a treat though :) Other symptons are the same sort of snotty blobby cm experienced by a few of you ladies and an aching sort of feeling in my cervix area.....beanie baby is getting bigger by the day and when I am laid down I can feel that my cervix is rising :wohoo:

Cravings.....apples and I am drinking lots and lots of water :) I am going to push for the diabetes test at my next MW app I am sure I am diabetic! I dont seem to have an appetite which I agree with you loopy hon hard to bear for a lady who normally has a healthy appetite. I dont particularly fancy anything to eat and find myself forcing something down just b/c I know I should eat so when I do fancy something I go out and get it :wacko: Yesterday I fancied mash, gravy and pork chops so popped out for some supplies for tea and I have just sent DH to the butty shop for a sausage, spam and tom sandwich with brown sauce yum yum this is the 1st time I have managed to eat greasy food since beg of my pregnancy!

Madcat I can sympathise with the wee prob I am getting up a few times in the night too :( not great when you have to get up for work at 5.30am-6am anyway!

How is everyone today?

Hiya Madly, i was wondering where you were, was going to PM you soon!!, sorry to hear you been so sick though:growlmad:

Apart from the nausea that youre getting, we seem to be experiencing alot of similar things now, i think we're quite close with our dates, thats good that our NHS scans are close together, i'll be compairing notes with you!!.

I too am still wondering when if ever my love for food will come back:dohh:, i also cant seem to eat as much in one go as i used to either.

I went to town this morning, went to buy some jogging bottoms, something for around the house that doesnt cut into me, oh but gawd i felt sooo tired, i could have fell asleep in the middle of the pavement, i litterally got what i wanted and came home again, just really tired. Im counting my lucky stars that i was never offered a job before i got pregnant now(i never knew at the time which would come 1st) but i think i would have had a hard time with it, hats off to all you girls who are working. We dont have Loads of money, but we're ok.

Thank you Madcat :hugs:

Yes I think we are very close and am sure I may loose a week when I am scanned too b/c my cycles were 33days and ov was cd20/21 so a week later than the norm cd14 :thumbup: would be great to share notes and I agree our symptons are pretty much the same! I still have the tiredness and find myself not bothering with things I wouldnt normally be able to leave like the cleaning :dohh: I am a clean freak but I find myself not having the energy nor caring :rofl:

I am wearing my mat jeans and I also have some mat work pants too the sort with a stretchy over the bump panel which I think are going to be terribly comfortable for work when my bump explodes :lol: I am also waiting for a mail order on some linen mat pants too but seem to be out of stock at the minute :dohh: I am thinking of braving george at asda too as they have a mat clothing section and I would like some trackie pants too!

Hi all. Congrats on all good things, like scans and symptoms. Glad the latter came to put minds at ease and in a couple of weeks you'll be plenty done with them! lol

There were pages of news so I don't think I can keep track of anything. But hooray for good things, boo for bad things and hope you are all ok!

I'm back working from home today and tomorrow. Had a long day of meetings yesterday so a bit knocked up from it but not too bad as I didn't have to be into town early in the morning. Today I am supposed to be writing some press releases and designing some flyers. So far I've done loads of reading and cleared out half of my inbox and followed up on some meeting notes. You might call it procrastination. I'm ok at press releases but don't have creative eye for publicity and as the two are linked together in my mind I've not even managed to brave the PR yet. Whoops! Going to get some lunch now and need to walk the dog at some point. I hate having to do things I'm not good at.

Thank you Madcat :hugs:

Yes I think we are very close and am sure I may loose a week when I am scanned too b/c my cycles were 33days and ov was cd20/21 so a week later than the norm cd14 :thumbup: would be great to share notes and I agree our symptons are pretty much the same! I still have the tiredness and find myself not bothering with things I wouldnt normally be able to leave like the cleaning :dohh: I am a clean freak but I find myself not having the energy nor caring :rofl:

I am wearing my mat jeans and I also have some mat work pants too the sort with a stretchy over the bump panel which I think are going to be terribly comfortable for work when my bump explodes :lol: I am also waiting for a mail order on some linen mat pants too but seem to be out of stock at the minute :dohh: I am thinking of braving george at asda too as they have a mat clothing section and I would like some trackie pants too!

it takes alot of effort this cleaning lark, even hauling clothes to the washing machine!, im doing it but only in bits thru the week, i used to have a mad clean up in a day, im not working so ive got no excuse to be a bad housewife!!:growlmad:

Sounds like your bump wont be long before or after mine, my uterus is sticking out as far or nearly as far as my muffin top, it looks like it might not be long before the two blend into one(if you get me), im really podgy down there now!.

Yes i think they'll put you back by a week probably mad's, i think i ov'd on something like day 19 or 20, my cycle was 31 days , well both probably be 11 weeks odd on our 12 week scan. Is your scan a nuchal?, our nhs doesnt do that, my private scan was put back a week to the 17th for them to do that.

Lol you ahead-ladies are going to be the same as me. We don't have the nuchal test done in our PCT either madcat.

I forgot to say how annoying it was that I missed our online shop today! DH didn't remind me it was coming 9-10am and I went in the shower at 9.50 only to emerge and find they'd been at 9.55! How annoying!! They can't redeliver til tomorrow now so no tasty food for me. :( I totally want tacos as well.

Oh Peanut that's such a big pain in the butt, bet they only stayed at the door for about half a second after they rang the bell.

Asda did that to me once, i was in the living room watched the delivery man walk to my door, ring the bell and then promptly walk away!! I walked out the door and asked where he was going and he'd the cheek to lie to straight to my face and say that he'd rung the bell several times and waited for ages.

Could you get your DH to bring you some yummy food home for tonight?

Sadly no he's working late so no shops open. I've loads of tofu and noodles (had some already) from last night's tea but I don't know how many times I want to eat the same thing today! Was looking forward to more frazzles too. :( Stupid delivery people. I was out the shower at like 10am so if he'd just tried a bit longer...

Oh Frazzles, yum!. i could eat those!.

Ive been eating lots of walkers smokey bacon crisps, but ive run out now:cry:

I did have a sausage roll from the bakers today though, that was nice!, freshly baked and straight from the oven.

well, 3 more weeks until our secret is out, between DH and myself we have told 3 people, friends (2 are internet friends). Ive no idea what the reaction will be, his mum will be pleased, not sure about his dad (hes not very family orientated, more business minded). Not looking forward to telling my dad as hes always made it clear he's not into all the grandparenting stuff and was always pleased when i said i didnt want kids, im actually thinking of sparing myself and just e-mailing him the news, and say if he wants to be involved then we'll be happy to involve him but if not then hes always made his views clear and we'll respect that.:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->