Mother of all conception months Graduates

What about those sports type bras? I wonder if they're any use...

Given that I spent my time wishing for a wired sports bra (now available though I now do no sports!) I suspect they'd be no good for me. vbaby I ordered a pretty Mothercare soft cup with shaped cups hoping that would help but the sizes were so out for me. I only wear Panache superbra, nothing else ever fits right. But you could give it a go. I buy from undercoverexperience.co.uk and fig leaves is well priced too. You could order one and see how it is and send it back if no good.

Thank you loopy, what a love.

On the thin boobs thing, worry not as after a pregnancy they are like that for everyone! lol You maybe got there a little before us! It might be that your cup sizes don't really increase and that you fill out what you have, like I've done so far. Post-BF I was very disappointed to discover that my new boobs spilled out the middle of plunge bras where they used to sit with a lovely plump cleavage!

Just collected the boy from nursery and eaten a bagel. He's watching Chuggington and having a snack. It's so autumnal out. I am usually sad to see summer go but I've got this maternal cosy sort of feeling going on. Quite looking forward to the winter wind down, if not the dog walking.

mmm I love autumn. love the changes in the colour of the leaves and going on long lovely walks.

am really pleased am going to be pregnant throught the winter and spring, was sooooo hot went i went post due with my DS (summer baby).

and i could now walk to work at a push if it snows too badly.

Vbaby - my spotting has stopped competely for just now thankfully, I'm hoping it stays that way. Glad your spotting has stopped too fx'd things will turn out perfectly for you, Loopy and me.

Peanut - I'm dreading walking the dog if we get snow last year this winter. I'm ridiculously clumsy and can fall over fresh air. Pregnancy and falling over not a great combination I think :blush:

OH will have to walk the dogs once the snow hits. I am hypermobile and the ice/snow will cause me to dislocate my knees. It'll be way too dangerous.

I'll be relegated to walking the smallest of the bunch soon enough :( Sky my German Shepherd is still in the hyper stage (she's almost 2) and my Mastiff, whilst only just turned 1 and isn't hyper on lead she is thigh high and weighs over 100lbs. If she is startled (likely) I've no chance.

Oh wow Sequeena I've just got a beagle so he's not that big. I need to walk him as my OH works away from home and is only back 2days out of 14.

Oh wow Sequeena I've just got a beagle so he's not that big. I need to walk him as my OH works away from home and is only back 2days out of 14.

Ah bless! I think a beagle is about the same size as my old girl (nearly 14). She's a collie/terrier rescue :D and too old to run me off my feet LOL

I tend to do most of the walking because my OH works nights but I've told him he'll need to do it. He's ok with it though :D

aww loved reading about your dogs :thumbup:
would love one but sooooo allergic....

mind you I have a siamese who is like a baby, OH is quite concerned how he will react to :baby:, he is very clingy and never off me - even in the toilet:wacko:, lays over my shoulder like a baby. he is currently feeling very sorry for himself wearing one off those upside lampshades over his head to stop him scratting his newly operated tail. he looks hilarous. when outside he creeps really close to the ground - think he is proper ashamed being seen out in the hood like that :rofl::rofl:

mind you I have a siamese who is like a baby, OH is quite concerned how he will react to :baby:, he is very clingy and never off me - even in the toilet:wacko:, lays over my shoulder like a baby. he is currently feeling very sorry for himself wearing one off those upside lampshades over his head to stop him scratting his newly operated tail. he looks hilarous. when outside he creeps really close to the ground - think he is proper ashamed being seen out in the hood like that :rofl::rofl:

Ah bless he sounds like my Cassie (the girlie in my avatar). OH thinks we're crazy having a kid with 3 dogs and 4 cats pmsl :haha:

Poor baby maybe he'll start a trend :haha:

mmm I love autumn. love the changes in the colour of the leaves and going on long lovely walks.

am really pleased am going to be pregnant throught the winter and spring, was sooooo hot went i went post due with my DS (summer baby).

We've all timed it perfectly!!
I had 1 baby in august and 1 in early oct so I was heavily pregnant during the summer with both,and it was torture!!!!!
Especially with my 1st,it was 2006 and the best summer we'd had in years.
Really looking forward to havin a snugly winter pregnancy,our lil beans will keep us nice and warm too,while everyone else is freezing!

Ah bless he sounds like my Cassie (the girlie in my avatar). OH thinks we're crazy having a kid with 3 dogs and 4 cats pmsl :haha:

Poor baby maybe he'll start a trend :haha:

she is so cute!! i had a lovely white moggie who used to travel everywhere with me.

keep trying to get a decent pic of my alfie but he isnt photogenic at all. he has pale blue eyes and massive pupils so gets a terrible red reflex and looks like a devil animal. he also looks like he has stuck his head in a car exhaust and it has backfired x but he is the best pet ever

We've all timed it perfectly!!
I had 1 baby in august and 1 in early oct so I was heavily pregnant during the summer with both,and it was torture!!!!!
Especially with my 1st,it was 2006 and the best summer we'd had in years.
Really looking forward to havin a snugly winter pregnancy,our lil beans will keep us nice and warm too,while everyone else is freezing!

ooh that sounds wonderful..forgot about the extra heat! having lovely thoughts of snuggling in front of roaring fires with a lovely bump..ahhhhhh

oh forgot- AND we get the summer off yay yay yay

Your pets all sound lovely! We lost our old dog last autumn, it was awful. But we still have Jess. We think she's a Staffordshire/lab cross but she's a rescue dog so we don't know for sure. She's lab sized but more slim, brindle coloured with a broad staffieness about her muzzle. She is absolutely the best dog in the whole world, far superior to almost any I've known, especially considering how hard her early life was. She was terrified of men when we got her.

Gilz I too fall easily. I am terrified of snow and ice. Byron was born in Nov and it froze the day after for weeks. I had to walk both dogs with Byron in a babybjorn carrier and was petrified of slipping. I did once get bowled over my some idiot's dog one time, I was pretty cross, but fortunately I managed to catch myself. It is scary but needs must. The dogs were good, bemused as to why we were going at pin steps but I was so slow they just fell in line!

I forgot to say before vbaby, so glad your spotting has stopped too. We are the thread of spotters!

I forgot to say before vbaby, so glad your spotting has stopped too. We are the thread of spotters![/QUOTE]

I was thinking that earlier Peanut, but it is nice to be able to share it with others who have been through it whatever the outcome. But we are also are from a thread of lots of :bfp::bfp::bfp: so we are a lucky thread too :happydance:

just commented on a thread where a couple are getting married and the husband wants to use his old wedding ring he had with ex wife because he 'likes it and it cost him £800'! WTFF?????????????!!!!!

I said i would rip his head off and s*$t down the hole. Period.

Sorry you lost you dog Peanut :cry:. my cat got killed by a dog. didnt know what to do and ended up going out to get a chocolate point siamese as my DS had fallen in love with one in a cat rescue home but didnt get cos we still had ours at the time. thought getting one like the one he loved would make it easier to tell him, and it did i think.

speaking of lovely animals, where is Bids?? Is she away??

she is so cute!! i had a lovely white moggie who used to travel everywhere with me.

keep trying to get a decent pic of my alfie but he isnt photogenic at all. he has pale blue eyes and massive pupils so gets a terrible red reflex and looks like a devil animal. he also looks like he has stuck his head in a car exhaust and it has backfired x but he is the best pet ever

Cassie is like that at times as she's bi-eyed. Luckily my other 2 whites have green eyes. Actually Cotton has green eyes but not sure about Gwyn... his are more orange at the minute :haha:

Cassie is like that at times as she's bi-eyed. Luckily my other 2 whites have green eyes. Actually Cotton has green eyes but not sure about Gwyn... his are more orange at the minute :haha:

Jasmine my white one had amber coloured with a green rim around the pupil, very pretty. I took her in as the vet said she was deaf and no-one would rehome her and she was in foster care. However i noticed that she gradually got hearing back and was eventually fine. my theory was that she was found wandering around bonfire night, and that the fireworks may had spooked her and caused temporary deafness. would have loved her either way x

Jasmine my white one had amber coloured with a green rim around the pupil, very pretty. I took her in as the vet said she was deaf and no-one would rehome her and she was in foster care. However i noticed that she gradually got hearing back and was eventually fine. my theory was that she was found wandering around bonfire night, and that the fireworks may had spooked her and caused temporary deafness. would have loved her either way x

Wow what luck for her!! I expect Cassie to be deaf as she's pure white and bi eyed. I kept a close eye on her from birth but she's completely fine! As were the other 3 whites from the litter (they have grey markings like their mum did as a kitten but they'll disappear in about a years time).

Wow what luck for her!! I expect Cassie to be deaf as she's pure white and bi eyed. I kept a close eye on her from birth but she's completely fine! As were the other 3 whites from the litter (they have grey markings like their mum did as a kitten but they'll disappear in about a years time).

the only problem with white is that ya cant hide the hairs!

oh they sound gorgeous. must admit never seen a bi-eyed white one before she is special!

the only problem with white is that ya cant hide the hairs!

oh they sound gorgeous. must admit never seen a bi-eyed white one before she is special!

I have been wishing for her for years :blush: I just got very lucky when Cotton gave birth to her :happydance: Nemo is the odd one out though he's mostly black white white paws and a white underneath :haha:

Bids often seems to disappear for long stretches, work maybe?

I feel sick. No, surely not! I hear you cry! DH is doing mr some seasoned roasties which will be done shortly - he worked late tonight. I've fancied them for a few days do I hope I can eat them!

It was awful losing our dog. We found him I think 5 years ago now, he was an absolute wreck. I've never ever seen such a frightened, deformed, abused dog in my life. Turned out he had an owner who'd had him 2 weeks after buying him from a farmer who advertised in a paper! His gums were septic, he was starving thin, he was full of arthritis. It was all so awful. For moths he pooed and weed in the house. He chewed clothes. He was afraid of the wind, plastic begs, a newspaper hanging just slightly over the edge of the table! But we loved and nurtured him and spent a fortune at the vets for his teeth and arthritis. And he became the happiest most grateful dog I've ever known. So we didn't have him many years, we think he was about 12 or 13 when he died. Hexwas a black lab so that's a good age anyway but when considering the state of his health too.

He went I to decline when I was pregnant. He lost proper bowl control and tended to go at night in the bedroom, that was a delight. His legs became so bad they despite the anti-inflammatories and supplements we had to carry him up the stairs and eventually down too. By the time Byron was born we just had to leave the dogs shut on one floor as it wasn't possible to manage Ebin - we got stair gates really early! Ebin was a bit upset by Byron too. Then he took a terrible turn for the worse, was organs failure I guess. He had that peak that dying people and animals have. DH had 2 weeks off work and Ebin got lots of attention then he died soon after. Waited all day for my DH to get home from a late shift. We were going to take him to the vet next day to end it he was in such a bad way but that was all he'd been waiting for. He was gone in the morning. He was always DH's dog really. :cry: So now I've worked myself into floods of tears I only hope you're not all in the same predicament! Lol

My roasties just arrived. :D

Just adding a pic, saves me trying to describe them all!

Left to right: Cassie, Lacey, Casper, Gwyn, Nemo and mummy Cotton
https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs296.snc4/41155_1585557004011_1388356992_1529225_5162261_n.jpg

Only Nemo is long haired :D I've kept Cassie, Gwyn and Nemo :) My mum has Casper and a good friend has Lacey.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->