Mother of all conception months Graduates

That's rubbish gilz! And you're always up so early too! How are you managing it now the nausea's setting in?

I woke at 3am and stayed that way a good couple of hours. Gutted. So tired. And BnB was off so couldn't even while away the hours on here.

Worked out last night that I'll probably be earning just enough to have to start paying my student loan back the April I return to work as probably the only earner! Gah!!!

I'm so used to the early mornings now Peanut they don't bother me greatly. The nausea is staying just as that at the moment no actual puking so as long as I scoff a couple of biscuits before I get out of bed I'm managing ok.

My boobs are the thing that's really bothering me the most just now they are so sore my stupid bra is even hurting them today.

Don't you just hate student loans, think I'll be paying mine off til I'm about 60 :blush:

I got my statement for the loans a few days ago and found I'd be paying negative interest! Lol. But it also said that my interest rate was changing this month from -0.4 to 4.something. Bit of a leap with no explanation!

It's great you've got a system to manage your nausea.

I've got the mw at 10. Best go get in the shower.

Oh Peanut that's so exciting :hugs:, hope everything goes well at the mw and let us know how you get on.

Ok so quick reply is obviously broken it's posting everything twice :blush:

Oh so we're all back online again!!.

these student loads sound horrible to have over your head, I never wanted to do the student thing, i just wanted to leave school and get a job, upside - i never got into debt, downside- i never got a decent job! lol.

As for how we will cope, at the moment we're ok, Dh is in a good well paid job in his dads company, i was starting to look for work after being on a college course before getting my BFP. The only problem that might arrise is if his dads company doesnt get a contract off another company next year, its basically the companies bread & butter, then its time to worry as DH wont get another job around here that even pays half of what hes on now, and that will mean me seeing what i can get too. His mum lives the high life at the moment (she does well from her ex husbands company income), she says she cant live any other way but she will have to if it all goes down the pan, im hoping she will be our childcare in that sinareo. Hope it doesnt come to any of that mind. When we discussed children DH said he didnt expect me to work as well, but we'll have to see what the future brings!.

As for me, 3 times i was up last night needing a wee. Ive had a few sharp ligament pains start up again too. Boobs arent so sore though, i googled this, it says the pregnancy hormone starts to drop after weeks 9-10 which is why.
One and a half weeks till the NHS scan:baby:

Oh that's exciting about your scan Madcat, did your date for your NHS scan get put back when your dates changed after your private scan?

I really think if bean is ok at my scan on the 9th i'll get put back at least 4 days, but my midwife appoinment is a week on wednesday and were we live they usual book your scan while you are at the midwife.

I'd hate to have an nhs appointment sorted and then get it shoved further back. I'm just so impatient :brat:

No, the NHS do not know i had an early dating scan, so they dont know that when i see them i'll be 11 weeks instead of their 12, someone told me they might cancel that scan if they knew i paid for an early private one, i didnt want that to happen as i still want to know everything is ok at this point too!.
I will however let the MW know im having a nuchal scan and bloods afterwards as well being as they dont offer that service

Oh i didn't know that, i might not mention my scan to the midwife at all then just in case.

If they can do that it hardly seems very fair given you've actually paid money for a private scan at an earlier time than the NHS even give you a scan!

Oh i didn't know that, i might not mention my scan to the midwife at all then just in case.

If they can do that it hardly seems very fair given you've actually paid money for a private scan at an earlier time than the NHS even give you a scan!

well, as someone else said, - the intention of having a private scan wasnt to help the NHS save money, it was purely for peace of mind.

its been another month between the two scans now, i still find the '12 week' scan too important to have taken away from me!

Hello! Glad we are back online. Seem to have been a lot of problems with the site today and last night.

MW was great. Will do full update in my journal but I'm booked in, scan should be about 3 weeks from now, another MW appointment at 16 weeks to look at scan and bloods and then not again til 28 weeks! i am neglected because it is a second baby. No bounty pack. :cry: So will have to order one from the site. Got some bumf I'll enjoy looking through later though when I'm not supposed to be working.

Exciting you've both got your scans soon!

Anyone know where Madly is? I hope she's just busy. I think maybe she disappears when she's at work for days on end. :shrug:

i was wondering where madly was too, she'll appear when we least expect her!.

glad you finally had you MW appointment, you'll have to give us the low down. mine wasnt really very informative when i got my BFP, had a little chat about any concerns and that was it!!

Glad everything went well Peanut, although you don't mention a 20 week scan are you going to get one of those?

Madcat - I'm definitely not mentioning my private scan now, just a rummage around on google and there are loads of women saying that NHS scans were cancelled after private ones. I'm sure when i booked my scan it said they won't send the details to your GP without your consent, so if everything is ok with the jellybean i'm just going to refuse consent on that part.

Then surely the midwife can't find out about it.

Yeah Gilz I get the 20 week scan but obviously that's up at the hospital. I've updated my journal now.

well, the forms the private clinic asked me to fill out did req my midwifes name and docs name&address, but they didnt say they would send the details onwards, and i take it they havent otherwise i doubt i would have had the NHS appointment through afterwards.

Do you know, ive glossed one bathroom door (well, undercoated) and im tired again!:sleep:, i could sleep for england these days!:wacko:

Oh i hate glossing! it's my least favourite decorating task ever!

I know what you mean about being tired. We walked the dog yesterday afternoon and it was half the length of our usual sunday walk, 4 miles instead of 8, and by the home straight i could quite happily just curled up and had a nap on the pavement!!

The dog looked at me as if to say what is wrong with you, get a grip, lets go again!

Oh i hate glossing! it's my least favourite decorating task ever!

I know what you mean about being tired. We walked the dog yesterday afternoon and it was half the length of our usual sunday walk, 4 miles instead of 8, and by the home straight i could quite happily just curled up and had a nap on the pavement!!

The dog looked at me as if to say what is wrong with you, get a grip, lets go again!

ive had to paint(&strip), undercoat & Gloss our entire house in one go, four bed house too, its been the death of me!!.

hahaa, i went to town the other day, couldnt be bothered to look in half the shops i wanted , as like you, i could have quite easily have curled up on the pavement there and then and gone to sleep!

Is the tiredness a whole pregnancy symptom or just first tri i wonder.

I know once the clocks go back i'm really going to struggle finding the motivation to walk the dog at night after work and that's only going to be worse if i'm still getting as tired as this.

Still i shouldn't complain cos i don't really care, i'm happy to take whatever pregnancy wants to throw my way as long as the jellybean is healthy :happydance:

well, im told it gets better in the 2nd tri, before hitting you again in the 3rd tri!!. i hope thats true, i feel very lazy these days!!

I hope it does get better, even if it's only for a wee while.

Oh this is such a long monday it's totally dragging on :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->