Mother of all conception months Graduates

Morning. Sorry loopy I felt so bad last night I just had to go to sleep. I'm waiting for my [late] train to my training day. Glad gilz posted that for you. Oh here it is...

Hey gilz hon how are you today?

I am on bnb when I should be cleaning the house :lol: need to get motivated :dohh:

I'm off work with a kidney infection so just curled up in the couch being super lazy. Really should get dressed and walk the dog and tidy a bit but sooo can't be bother :dohh:

How you feeling today?

Sorry to hear you have a kidney infection hon :hugs:

A bit like me then....sat here trying to get motivated to move my arse :lol:

Am doing well except constipation and :sick:ness....looking forward to my 1st scan next tuesday ;)

Oh that'll be great to see your little bean :happydance:

I'm torn between being really excited about my scan next Saturday and being terrified in case the jellybean isn't ok.

I am excited but also a little anxious too hon :( I am hoping everything is ok too! I keep thinking I have good symptons ie constipation and sickness but then I worry if I can really count on them :dohh:

Morning/afternoon all

I managed to shift my arse into town this morning, oh and strip the bed (havent got as far as putting the clean sheets on).

Honest to god i felt like i was walking thru town like some sort of zombie, in some sort of sleep haze, i really need to snap out of it quickly somehow, just sooo tired!.

Not long till our scans madly, mines next thurs, im a bit like you too nervous and a bit excited, just want everything to be ok.

Oh madcat it's rubbish you are so tired hon. I'm trying to work up the energy to go walk the dog. Sooo can't be bothered but really need to make the effort.

The rest of my week at work is really hectic don't imagine it's going to be fun.

The doc told me last week not to have anymore :sex: cos of the spotting until after the 1st trimester.

As he explained it, it was more of a precaution then anything else as most spotting after sex is just caused because the cervix is extra sensitive at this point. Hopefully that's all that's happening with you.

well we had decided not to :sex: after I got discharged from hospital but three days later got carried away in morning, and it was so nice again that night! Knew I was taking a risk and we both knew we shouldnt but it just felt so natural. In a way I am glad that it has happened a couple of days after each session as at least I have a reason to pin in on.

Spent most of the morning in the toilet checking to see if getting worse or changing colour. It didnt and its now hardly there. Have got some mild cramps which I havent had so far so am hoping they will disappear soon. This is even worse than ttc, as once you have the :bfp: its in your hand and you are clutching onto it with dear life, when really it is all out of our control. Decided not to go to my teaching and come home and rest and do some online work instead.

How are you feeling Gilz?

Sounds like everyone is feeling terrible!!:hugs::hugs::hugs:

I'm not too bad Loopy just drinking hundreds so obviously peeing millions.

I know what you mean about the sex. I was petrified the first time after my :bfp: but it just felt completely normal if anything actually better on all levels really. But I won't risk it again til 2nd tri so will just need to keep my OH otherwise entertained and hope the frustration doesn't kill me :haha:

I get loads of cramps but they are different to period ones they seem more stretchy if that makes sense so I wouldn't be too worried unless the ones you are having are particularly sore.

girls, i just want to add that ive had all the aches and cramps since getting my BFP, theres maybe been one or two days i havent had them-but that must be it, and the more the weeks pass, the aches, pulling sensations etc i get, once in a blue moon they really catch me out!.
They are really off putting, but then again, its going to happen isnt it?, i cant see us getting bigger and bigger without feeling anything!. So i just wanted you to take comfort with the fact that i too get them!:thumbup:

As for me, im off for a wee again soon ,,, now theres a suprise.

today also has to be the most tiring day so far, i fell asleep again at lunch time for an hour, honestly, im absolutely good for nothing!!

I'm not too bad Loopy just drinking hundreds so obviously peeing millions.

I know what you mean about the sex. I was petrified the first time after my :bfp: but it just felt completely normal if anything actually better on all levels really. But I won't risk it again til 2nd tri so will just need to keep my OH otherwise entertained and hope the frustration doesn't kill me :haha:

I get loads of cramps but they are different to period ones they seem more stretchy if that makes sense so I wouldn't be too worried unless the ones you are having are particularly sore.

mine arent bad at all, wouldnt even pay heed if hadnt had these bleeds. def not risking bd again, no matter how much we want to!

I had alot of cramps last time, but this time not had any. Feeling exhausted today, but didnt sleep much last night so might be that as well as bean.

Gilz, have they told you when you are likely to be seeing your nephrologist?

Not suprised you are wiped out MadCat, with all that painting and glossing!

hun, ive only undercoated a bathroom door!! (the rest of the house was painted months ago), i was supposed to be glossing it today,i just dont have it in me, i havent done anything much im just too tired, although i did manage to put the clean sheets on the bed this afternoon and print out a tenancy agreement for our tenants, but thats about the size of it!. Got to try and cook myself something later (DH is away tonight).

I have one more niggle rearing its head - Sciatica!, never had it before but ive had it since last night, it really caught me out, i didnt even know it was common in pregnancy until i googled it!

hun, ive only undercoated a bathroom door!! (the rest of the house was painted months ago), i was supposed to be glossing it today,i just dont have it in me, i havent done anything much im just too tired, although i did manage to put the clean sheets on the bed this afternoon and print out a tenancy agreement for our tenants, but thats about the size of it!. Got to try and cook myself something later (DH is away tonight).

I have one more niggle rearing its head - Sciatica!, never had it before but ive had it since last night, it really caught me out, i didnt even know it was common in pregnancy until i googled it!

aaahhh got it wrong, thought you had nearly done whole house recently! Thanks goodness!

Sciatica can be horrible. I was off work with it for ten months. OK now but am dreading it rearing its ugly head when I get further on. Hell trying not to worry about that as seem to have too much to worry about now!

It is very common in pregnancy and isnt usually too troublesome. I had it with my first and it wasnt too bad, just had to be careful and the occasional paracetamol. If you do suffer badly, physios can give some really helpful stretches!

Like you said earlier, all these niggles are to be expected when something the size of a fist ends up the size of a watermelon!!

I've no idea about the nephrologist Loopy :shrug:, my Dr said that once i'd had my mw booking appointment they'd get me transfered to a consultant obstetrian in conjuction with urology.

If that doesn't happen pretty quickly i'll just contact my neph directly and see what level of involvement he needs/wants to have.

I've no idea about the nephrologist Loopy :shrug:, my Dr said that once i'd had my mw booking appointment they'd get me transfered to a consultant obstetrian in conjuction with urology.

If that doesn't happen pretty quickly i'll just contact my neph directly and see what level of involvement he needs/wants to have.

i have no experience of this whatsoever but a quick call to your nephrologist certainly wont harm if things seem to dawdle. Was just thinking making contact sooner due to your infection. May be completely unrelated but the sooner you are in expert hands the better. I just know how shit the NHS can be and how much it relies on patients driving things forward! Otherwise things can linger on and on, one person thinks another is sorting things and nothing gets done. Blah blah...sure you know the score!

Oh yeah Loopy i have plenty of first hand experience of how rubbish the NHS can be sometimes.

Like right now i'm waiting for an ortho clinic appointment as i've got runners hip in both hips. Was reffered 16 weeks ago and still no appointment, my dr told me a fortnight ago when i told him i was pregnant that they won't treat it now as i need steriod injections in both hips. He said if the hospital find out about the baby they probably won't even bother to see me at all :dohh:

:wave: Ladies,

Well I managed to clean the kitchen and room around dinner time and had me a lovely bath too :) DH came home from work early and bought me chips and curry sauce for a late lunch and he did the school run too.....hes been really great!

madcat I am walking around like a zombie too so I can relate to that feeling!

Mash, Pork chops and gravy for tea yum yum!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->