Mother of all conception months Graduates

:wave: Ladies,

Well I managed to clean the kitchen and room around dinner time and had me a lovely bath too :) DH came home from work early and bought me chips and curry sauce for a late lunch and he did the school run too.....hes been really great!

madcat I am walking around like a zombie too so I can relate to that feeling!

Mash, Pork chops and gravy for tea yum yum!

im soo glad im not the only one who feels like the living dead on feet, i hope this feeling passes soon, i very useless & probably look it too!.

i cooked myself a simply stirfry, i seem to be able to stomach rice best out of most things, but i cant eat a large meal in one go anymore, im wondering what i could stomach from the chippy nowadays since you mention it.

Awwwwwwwwwwwww Madly now i want chips and curry sauce i'm so jealous!!

But that would involve me getting back out of my jammies and i'm not sure it can be bothered doing that.

:lol: sorry ladies....its so funny I thought I will have a lovely bath and on the way to the school I will get myself chips and curry to eat on my walk and then DH rang saying he was coming home early and did I want anything from the chippy :rofl: I was like YEAH OF COURSE I DO :dohh:

I know what you mean though madcat....I am struggling to cook food at work these days all the smells and concoctions of foods make my stomach flip :( I am very picky about what I eat so if I fancy something I generally go out and get it whilst I feel the urge to eat cause other than that I am forcing food down which isnt pleasant at all :(

I cant be bothered to go shopping so am dragging the dregs out of the back of the cupboard and from the depths of the freezer rather than nip out to Co-op. How lazy. Wont tell you what i have thrown together in case it puts you off you lovely teas x

:lol: I have done this a few times already loopy but only cause I havent really fancied much else so have dragged something together and also cause I couldnt be arsed going out to buy something more appropriate :)

Well since i'm a lazy ass i just had ice cream and strawberries. Really really want chips now, dammit wish my OH was at home.

It's bizarre i'll probably think about that all week now, last week someone had a cheese toastie in the office for lunch. I thought about it all week had one for dinner on friday and it was a complete let down

Have any of you guys gone off milk? I'm stomaching it enough to have my one daily cup of tea, but i tried to have cereal earlier and the milk just turned my stomach completely.

Well since i'm a lazy ass i just had ice cream and strawberries. Really really want chips now, dammit wish my OH was at home.

It's bizarre i'll probably think about that all week now, last week someone had a cheese toastie in the office for lunch. I thought about it all week had one for dinner on friday and it was a complete let down

Have any of you guys gone off milk? I'm stomaching it enough to have my one daily cup of tea, but i tried to have cereal earlier and the milk just turned my stomach completely.

yes, have left quite a few cups of tea so far. Bit hit and miss though keep hoping its going to turn into a full on symptom!

Its funny too with DS I absolutely craved anything milky. Weird!

Yeah Madcat we're all in various stages of cravings or aversions or illness etc but at least we have each other to share it with!!

Hello! I had chips for tea, they were delish. I'm ok with milk though more than a glass without food is a bit unsettling. I am utterly desperately tired after my training today. Not that it was hard work in itself, it was pretty fun, but just being at it all day and away from home and dashing for trains. Got another full day tomorrow which I'm not at all looking forward too but I'm off on Friday so that's something.

Oh I seem to be hungry though I only just finished a bowl of cereal. Hm. Why is no-one drinking any tea anymore? I still am, it's the best.

So I am joining the ranks of the first tri delusional as for three days I have felt something very much like movement! It's totally mad but every time it's been when I've been squashed up so that everything was digging into where my womb currently is. I have been inwardly ridiculing others who have been saying similar on the site! Lol. But say the baby was implanted right at the too at the front, and don't we feel movement in our skin rather than our uterus? So when everything's really pressed in could it not be possible? It's been the exact same place every time and different from wind. I must be going insane!

Morning guys I feel crap!!

Had a totally rotten night couldn't sleep at all cos I can't get comfy. If I lie on my right handside I feel sick, my boobs hurt if I lie on my front and can't lie on my left cos my kidney is sore. That only leaves my back to sleep on and I never do that so I was so uncomfy I had to try to prop myself up sort of sitting. You can imagine how comfy that was too.

Not a chance I'm going to work today. So need to get some rest!!

Peanut - In my honest opinion every woman has a different pregnancy and all the weeks to feel or have stuff are a guideline. It's your body and if you can feel something different which might be the baby then I believe you. No one knows you body better than you!

On the tea thing I'm not off tea it's milk. I can cope with one cup of tea a day with milk but I can't have cereal anyone because the milk is giving me the heebie jeebies :haha:

Well whilst what you say is true there must be a physiological limit to what can be felt given baby size and strength required to penetrate to the parts of us that feel, iyswim. Normally babies are not felt til at least 18 weeks when they're loads bigger than now. The first time I felt Byron wad at 18 weeks and was a massive unmistakeable kick! I had no flutterings or anything that others described. It could as easily be some sort of little spasm I guess but fantastic if it is baby! Especially as the scan is still three weeks away.

Last night I felt strangely good. After cereal I did some coursework on my phone then are drummers then read a bit then couldn't sleep! So tired this morning though and back to routine nausea. We're really late. I'm still in bed! Waiting for DH to finish in the bathroom so I can start getting ready. Wish I could work from home. These next two days suck.

Aw Peanut i hope your day isn't too bad.

There is no way i could have gone to work today, i was supposed to have a meeting through in Edinburgh which involves me getting the subway and then the train. Even on a good day the subway terrifies me because i'm claustrophobic :blush:

Obivously not happy to be unwell, but quite happy to miss the whole train/meeting thing.

morning all!,

well the zombie house is up and alive once again, i too had a crap nights sleep, it seems to be the way these days though, i dont know why, part of it is from getting up in the night, sometimes i get tummy ache from one side or the other, i dont know really. Anyway, im here, and im 10 weeks today(or there abouts).

It could be the baby you feel peanutbean, what i feel though once in a blue moon is what i think must be muscle spasms twitching or something, i mean it might not be i guess, i do feel something now and then.

Oooh 10 weeks Madcat that's exciting :happydance:

Isn't 10 weeks when the bean becomes a fetus?

It's weird, to me it seems like all of you ladies are progressing so fast through the weeks and time is dragging for me but i'm sure it's the same for you guys too :hugs:

:wave: Ladies :kiss:

PeanutBean I am with you on this `possibly the baby moving` theory :) I have had a similar thing and was wondering if its because we are second time mamas and we know what we are looking out for :shrug: just a thought but with Oliver I dont think I would have had a clue :dohh: I swear I keep getting like a tighting always in the same place and esp if I lay on my tummy or get a bath :) its kinda reasurring cause I havent seen beanie baby or heard heartbeat yet :)

Ladies we have been discussing names and we have decided on Charlie William for a boy and currently still debating on a girls name although I really like Charlee Rea and feel like its `the name` DH is been an arse though :trouble: not that he has come up with an alternative yet :wacko:

Oooh 10 weeks Madcat that's exciting :happydance:

Isn't 10 weeks when the bean becomes a fetus?

It's weird, to me it seems like all of you ladies are progressing so fast through the weeks and time is dragging for me but i'm sure it's the same for you guys too :hugs:

I can assure you its been supper slow for me too, can you imagine my feeling of grinding to hault when i got to 8 weeks and the sonographer put me back to 7?, i felt like i was stuck on the 6-7 week mark for about a month!!. Even now i think, if only i could count it from LMP id be 11 weeks today, and that sounds even better!!. This has to be the slowest tidious thing ive been though, my friend says it gets better in the 2nd tri and slows down again in the third!

I agree madcat with the fast 2nd tri and slow 3rd :(

I def think I am going to loose a week next tues at my scan so I think I will be hovering between 1st and 2nd tri for what will feel forever :dohh:

Oh Madly that's great you've almost got your names sorted.

We've got a few names for each picked out and i honestly don't think we'll decide till the jellybean actually gets here.

The only thing i definitely know is that if it's a girl her middle name will be Bernadette after my mum :cloud9:

I think i'll get put back at my scan too, i'm hoping not as far as a week but sod's law it will be and that'll be me repeating week 7-8 again :cry:

:baby:Love the name charlie!!.

we have names pretty much sorted,

i liked Emily, but as DH pointed out to me, its always going to be shorted to Em, - which i dont like!.

He suggested Bethany, and obviously it'll get shortened to Beth which i still like, so i think we'll be having a Beth if its a girl!.

I never had many boys names on my list, not many i really like!, but theres always been one which ive kept in my head, ' Bailey', my DH wasnt sure about it but hes come round to it now. I wanted a different name from the usual, but not so different it was chavy!.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->