Mother of all conception months Graduates

Oh hun!!, have you been sat down for a long time at a desk or something?, this is when i get cramps, if im standing up or lying down i dont get them, or at the most i get twinges on my left or my right. If you have, try giving the sitting a break and get up and about, difficult if youre working i know.:hugs:

heres one place in leeds that i found straight away with reasonable prices https://www.leedsscreeningcentre.co.uk/home/prices

Im originally from Bury (near Manchester) so Wales is perfection lol... scan I just googled '4D pregnancy scan gwynedd' and it brought up all the clinics in the area (all 1 of them lolol) Im sure Leeds will have somewhere pretty close :)

Thank you hon :hugs: I have had an hard 9 days at work but I have 2 days off now so hopefully I will be able to relax a little! I havent told work yet but I have been doing things I really shouldnt be doing but find difficult to make an excuse without it been obvious iykwim like lifting things and skipping my break b/c we are so busy! I told my boss today I have had enough and he needs to sort out the staffing/busy periods issue, hes on to it now he reassures me so we will see but I intend not to do anymore than my contracted hrs from now on and to take my unpaid breaks as I should! BLAH I feel really emotional tonight and feel like :sad1:

Im originally from Bury (near Manchester) so Wales is perfection lol... scan I just googled '4D pregnancy scan gwynedd' and it brought up all the clinics in the area (all 1 of them lolol) Im sure Leeds will have somewhere pretty close :)

Thank you hon I am going to have a look :dohh:

Thank you hon :hugs: I have had an hard 9 days at work but I have 2 days off now so hopefully I will be able to relax a little! I havent told work yet but I have been doing things I really shouldnt be doing but find difficult to make an excuse without it been obvious iykwim like lifting things and skipping my break b/c we are so busy! I told my boss today I have had enough and he needs to sort out the staffing/busy periods issue, hes on to it now he reassures me so we will see but I intend not to do anymore than my contracted hrs from now on and to take my unpaid breaks as I should! BLAH I feel really emotional tonight and feel like :sad1:

I think you have been doing too much, and by the sounds putting a strain on your body when you body is already having to stretch and alter, youre going to have to chill a bit and look after body and baby, and i suggest if telling your employer means things will ease up for you then that in the end is what you will have to do!!.:ninja:......tough love from this madcat today im afraid!. dont take chances! x

Hey Ladies,

So I googled and up came Babybond in Leeds....I vaguely remember this been advertised when I was expecting DS and so they do a dating scan 10-16 weeks in which they confirm gestation but you also get a FREE 4dfreeview option in which you can see your baby 4d and go away with 3d scan pics all for £99 what a bargain!

Hey Ladies,

So I googled and up came Babybond in Leeds....I vaguely remember this been advertised when I was expecting DS and so they do a dating scan 10-16 weeks in which they confirm gestation but you also get a FREE 4dfreeview option in which you can see your baby 4d and go away with 3d scan pics all for £99 what a bargain!

im using a local clinic, i did look at babybond in liverpool but theyre were all booked up and a tad dearer.

did you see the link to this one? https://www.leedsscreeningcentre.co.uk/home/prices might be worth a look at.

I dont know if anyone else gets this, but since my cramping has eased a bit ive noticed other twinges instead, moreso when just lying in the bath, i had a split second twinge on my lower righthand side and wondered what it was.
I decided to google it (I know,bad move), but its ok, alot of people get it and were calling it "Round ligament pain", so i googled that, and this is what it said should anyone need to know...

What is round ligament pain?
Round ligament pain generally refers to a brief, sharp, stabbing pain or a longer-lasting dull ache that pregnant women commonly feel in the lower abdomen or groin, starting in the second trimester.

You may feel round ligament pain as a short jabbing sensation if you suddenly change position, such as when you're getting out of bed or out of a chair or when you cough, roll over in bed, or get out of the bathtub. You may feel it as a dull ache after a particularly active day — when you've been walking a lot or doing some other physical activity.

The round ligaments surround your uterus in your pelvis. As your uterus grows during pregnancy, the ligaments stretch and thicken to accommodate and support it. These changes can occasionally cause pain on one or both sides of your abdomen.

You may feel the pain starting from deep inside your groin, moving upward and outward on either side to the top of your hips. The pain is internal, but if you were to trace it on your skin, it would follow the bikini line on a very high-cut bathing suit.

Thank you Ladies :hugs:

Well I gave him quite a sever warning today :trouble: I think I scared him a little :rofl: So I am going to give him a few days to sort the issues out but if he doesnt then am afraid I may have to tell him which I am going to have to do anyway b/c from 5mths I wont be able to do my current job b/c I work in a Prison and it entails certain risks! I am alot :) now I seen the cost of a scanI thought it was going to be way more expensive and b/c its DS birthday in about 8wks and then xmas and b/c DH is still facing redundancy we are laying very cautiously with money ifkwim but £99 I think we can manage :wohoo:

Thank you Ladies :hugs:

Well I gave him quite a sever warning today :trouble: I think I scared him a little :rofl: So I am going to give him a few days to sort the issues out but if he doesnt then am afraid I may have to tell him which I am going to have to do anyway b/c from 5mths I wont be able to do my current job b/c I work in a Prison and it entails certain risks! I am alot :) now I seen the cost of a scanI thought it was going to be way more expensive and b/c its DS birthday in about 8wks and then xmas and b/c DH is still facing redundancy we are laying very cautiously with money ifkwim but £99 I think we can manage :wohoo:

yes, dont take any chances hun ok!!:winkwink::thumbup:

My early dating/reasurance scan is costing £85, i dont have the money either, we only have my husbands income, thankfully its my birthday soon and have asked for money, so this is what its funding, just for peace of mind.

Thats madcat it seems the price bracket is about £95-£99 and both companies do a 4d pic package for that inc in the scan which is really nice I think I may schedule to do this just before xmas as I calculate I will be 24wks on xmas day :)

Funny madcat my birthday is 1st nov and I always recieve cash and DH buys me a gift so I was going to fund it with that too :rofl:

Funny madcat my birthday is 1st nov and I always recieve cash and DH buys me a gift so I was going to fund it with that too :rofl:

i was intending to spend my on clothes that i badly needed, but recently the peace of mind(esp after reading 1st tri) became more important. !!

Well I was planning on getting some of those bump bands to expand the waistbands of my jeans etc until I get bigger and my current tops will be ok until I look more preggers :lol: I think they are about £20 but you get black,blue,white,neutral in mutlipacks from what I remember and I just got some new jeans for winter so I want to at least wear them for a little while :dohh:

just wanted to pop in and say hello,really missing you girls hope to join you soon x:cry:

hey Mamadonna you will be with us before you know if :hugs:

Madcat was just googling those maternity trouser extenders and seems between £10-£15 there in a multi pack of button/clip elastics for your different trouser/skirt fastings and come in a multicoloured pack of black/white/blue I think this is a bargain esp b/c you can wear your own clothes for a bit longer until you get an established baby bump! :)

Donna!! Miss you :hugs: :hugs: please join us soon :) xx

I'm having a (hopefully) a 4d scan for Christmas as I'll be just the right gestation by then :happydance: How exciting eh!

Oh gawd I just wanna get to a 'safe' stage... I'm not liking first tri b/c of all the horrible stories I've read :cry:

Donna!! Miss you :hugs: :hugs: please join us soon :) xx

I'm having a (hopefully) a 4d scan for Christmas as I'll be just the right gestation by then :happydance: How exciting eh!

Oh gawd I just wanna get to a 'safe' stage... I'm not liking first tri b/c of all the horrible stories I've read :cry:

thanks gemie i hope i do join you girls soon (i hope me being all emotional and feeling i could cry at the drop of a hat at the slightest thing is a good sign and not af on its way)

them 4d scan are amazing i wanted 1 with my youngest but didnt get round to getting 1,a girl i work with is going for 1 in sept to find out the sex of her baby she'll be about 28 wks i think so the scan should be pretty amazing,will defo go for 1 this time round

Oh i want one of those expandable belts, i was telling DH about those. My tops will be ok for a while i think as ive never warn skin tight stuff.
Anyway
Morning everyone!!:happydance:
My baby is today the size of a sweatpea!
and here...i present you all with ...the belly belt. Yes, i think i'll have one of those
https://www.cheekymonkey.ca/Product%20Images/Belly%20Belt%20Kit/bellyB.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->