Mother of all conception months Graduates

I totally hadn't thought of that Madly. I'm pretty sure most of our family would be happy to do some hoovering and stuff.

:thumbup: it only takes 5mins but if it helps why not ask :shrug: Funny thing is everyone is happy to help when the subject is a new baby.....everyone gushes!

lol ifu could put the kettleon and finish this hoovering ill get baby up lol (never started hoovering and baby was up and dressed hours ago

:rofl:

Am not sure whats its going to be like being a mummy of two I can imagine its so different to being a 1st time mummy :) I think I will pretty much not give a damn this time around :wacko: with Oliver I panicked at every little thing! I remember crying the day we brought him home cause I took one look at the back of the milk tin attempting to make up his bottles and nearly had a breakdown at how ridic and unfathomable the instructions were, I even tried ringing the careline number on the tin for advice but it was closed.....I got myself into a right olde state I can tell you :dohh:

Oh madly don't say that I'm a super stresser I can totally see something like that making me cry. That or a bottle steriliser or something hehe

boil kettle,dollop right amount of powder add boiled water put on lid shake then run under colwater. feed to baby

:rofl: Oliver was a massive 10lb 5oz when he was born and the tin didnt give instructions for such a big babys feed formula mix :lol: I rang my best friend whos dd was 16mths old and she told me one ounce water to one scoop of formula.....honestly I nearly had a breakdown and just panicked!

lol small babies ut healthy are the order of the day i am just hoping thats what im brewing

Oh yeah happy healthy reasonably sized babies not giant ones ouch ouch ouch!!

SmallER def ladies.....I dont think I could manage another natural delivery IF beanie baby was bigger than Oliver, I struggled to part with him :dohh: I will be monitored more closely this time esp re poss gestational diabetes

does anyone else have really sore right hipafter sitting?

Me me me me me.....esp if I have been sitting for a while, like now! When I get up am like a creaky olde dear and could do with a walking stick for support :rofl:

atleast it aint just me i get updine then do adance hop across the room

Me too but my hips are knackered to start with. I'm dreading how bad 2nd and 3rd tri are going to make them.

I think I already started ladies I am convinced I have ligament pains in my hips already and I struggle to striaghten when I have been sitting....OMG beanie baby is only the size of a lime gosh knows what am going to be like when s/he reaches a watermelon ouchy!

Hey ladies I'm back for a bit. Totally shattered but I've a stinking headache and kind of want to wait and see if it eases before I can get to sleep. I realise that makes no sense. But in bed on my phone so not too intense.

I always feel fed up when I hear about relatives helping out with housework. I had none of it. My mum said well I just had to get on with it (bearing in mind I could barely walk for some days). On here everyone was always going on about getting help but I didn't get any at all.

Those first three days of baby blues before the milk comes in are awful. We had all the nightmare of Byron not feeding and threats of returning to hospital to treat his jaundice. Even DH was crying. I don't think any amount of experience helps with that initial hormonal change and life change too! Apart from the feeding I have generally been pretty relaxed with Byron but DH is a bigger worrier I think because of the rocky start. Hopefully HE will be more relaxed next time!

For pain, my pelvis, my ligaments and sciatica are all playing up and have been for a few weeks now getting steadily worse. I really hope it doesn't get as painful as last time, I couldn't lie any way to sleep by the end.

Morning :flower:

Well i'm back at work today, don't really feel particularly up to it at all but i've got a really important end of campaign meeting so needed to be here.

Can see me counting the minutes til it's home time today.

On the plus side i've got a packet of milky way stars to have at lunch time so maybe i should just look forward to that :haha:

Oh and Loopy hon i hope you are ok this morning :hugs:

:rofl: sounds like my MIL.....I would never dream of asking her to put her hands in my sink to do the washing up! She really bugged me when I had Oliver, she taxied herself to our house everyday around 10am after we came home :growlmad: once DH went back to work after pat leave she used to arrive at 10am only I was ready for her arrival and I would make sure Oliver was dressed and ready to go out in his buggy and say `oh sorry you didnt say you was coming and we are just on our way out` :rofl: a bit mean but I only did it a few times cause I got so fed up and couldnt get rid of her!

Thats what i would do!, that would seriously p*ss me off!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->