Mother of all conception months Graduates

I've heard the book is better. The film annoyed me though!

I'm still going with headache and nausea. :growlmad:

Not good about your symptoms Peanut. I get migraines too they are hideous. I so hope that I don't get any while I'm pregnant.

It's very annoying as not getting them was about my only positive symptom last time! Have you been on the pill and had then worse? That can be an indication of how you might be in pregnancy.

The pill never affected how frequently I got them or how severe they are really just the same as before the pill.

I've had them since my early teens so I get prescribed migraine painkillers for them, which obviously I can't take when pregnant.

What did you do to cope yesterday without painkillers?

I've taken three lots of paracetamol in about 24hrs not that they really do any good.

Chances are your migraines will be similar if the pill didn't change them at all.

I have such a thing for perfume smells right now. My bedtime tee had been under a Rose sachet thing and just smells divine. Byron currently has a thing for emailing all of our bath toiletries when he's in the bath and I join in with him!

Grr double post. About every 5th post on my phone goes double.

Oh yeah it's got Gerard Butler and Hilary Swank in it. Oh it's called PS I love you I think. QUOTE]

Everytime i watch that i cry and i cry and i cry!:cry:, i dont need to be pregnant to cry at that!

Morning girls

Well I've been bleeding through the night :cry: phoned NHS 24 who just told me to put a pad on and monitor it!!

The epau doesn't open until half 8 so I'm going to phone them back but what am I supposed to do if they just tell me the same!!

Oh gilz! :hugs: What sort of bleeding? The EPU will talk through it all a d assess how it sounds and probably book you in for a scan. We bad to wait a couple of days I think which was torture. But that probably all depends on how urgent they consider your symptoms.

It's proper red bleeding no clots etc as yet but it's really red.

Also got pain but only on my left side so terrified the jellybean is somewhere it shouldn't be.

How are you this morning?

I had a really good night's sleep and my head has cleared. We're supposed to be going to byron's friend's birthday party this afternoon but he chucked up everywhere this morning. Seems ok now and happily eating my toast so hopefully we can still go.

Mine was red bleeding at the same time nearly. No clots is good. What sort of pain is it? Ectopic is pretty rare so TTY not to worry unnecessarily. Have you rung the unit yet?

I've just spoken to the epu and I've to get ready and go straight in for a scan.

Totally terrified now but I suppose at least I'll know whether I have a jellybean or not.

Oh but that's brilliant they're bringing you in! Is your oh going to be with you? Good luck. I'll kelp checking the thread to hear back from you. Remember at your stage you're unlikely to see a hb so don't be alarmed. Fingers crossed for you!

Yeah thankfully my oh is home this weekend. So he's taking me.

I'll let you guys know what happens when I get back.

Oh Gilz am thinking of you :hugs::hugs:

its such a bloody rollercoaster of emotions this early pregnancy lark.
So glad they are getting you straight in. Unilateral pain in early pregnancy is an ectopic until proven otherwise, and needs to be deal with urgently. Once the scan confirms an interuterine pregnancy you can relax. I am still getting my left sided pain but ignore it now as I know its not an ectopic.

As Peanut says it is pretty rare but it does need checking out. And again dont worry if scan doesnt show much, as long as bean is in the right place.

sweetheart will be thinking about you, I think everyone has pretty much been through this on this thread so we know horrible it is :flower::flower::flower:

That's me just out. Jellybean is where it's supposed to be and put me back 3 days to 6+4.

Got both types of scan and saw the heartbeat on the internal scan. Unfortunatley they've said the heartbeat is slightly slow so I've to go for another scan on Friday.

Just need to hope that it's wee heartbeat picks up.

You need to choose your words more carefully! When you said you just out I thought you meant 'out' out! Hooray for hb and not ectopic! Fingers crossed for Friday. Did they see the bleed?

Arghh me too! Read first words and thought NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
So glad you saw HB, and that everything is where it should be. Fingers crossed that the hb picks up. How is the bleeding? x

Sorry wasn't really focusing properly when I wrote that. They said I have cysts on my left ovary so think possibly one of them has burst causing the bleeding. They didn't seem greatly concerned by it after that point.

Now it's just brown blood and only when I wipe it's not coming out anymore.

How are you doing today Loopy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->