Mother of all conception months Graduates

Oh well that's great if they have a cause. That should put your mind more at rest. I think ovarian cysts are pretty common during pregnancy and that will explain the pain too. Just the hb but try not to worry.", these new babies can be variable I think.

Yeah I'm trying to stay positive about things. They didn't tell us to be prepared for the worst so I hoping there is still a chance things may work out.

Just need to get to friday and find out. So sad tho cos there is no way my oh can make it. My friend will come with me but it's not the same if something is wrong.

hey girls so glad you got some answers gilz bubs is prob just laid back. been to see ourfriends 3 week old today this ones a cute cryer my OH refused to hold him very funny.
Loopy risk assessment they now have to do it within the week as you have tld your ward manager. get back end in geargirly ifthere are any worries they have to look after you.
how is everyone else?

Yeah I'm trying to stay positive about things. They didn't tell us to be prepared for the worst so I hoping there is still a chance things may work out.

Just need to get to friday and find out. So sad tho cos there is no way my oh can make it. My friend will come with me but it's not the same if something is wrong.

No its not the same. I was in same position and my mum came with me. But it just cant be helped sometime....

glad the bleeding is settling. Mine is ok today, more like tinged CM bit brownish. No pain or anything. Maybe feel a little more pregnant..not too sure..nothing definite. Keep hoping!

keeping fingers crossed for you on friday :kiss::kiss: its reassuring they have seen the hb xx

oh and like Peanut says think the hb is very variable in these new beanies - their little hearts havent been pumping very long may just need to get into gear. At least they saw the likely cause of the bleed and it isnt related to jellybean or placenta etc xx

Thanks guys for making me feel a little less terrified :hugs:

Loopy we are some pair but I've decided now that we'll both be ok and these were just a few little blips on the way to beautiful babies!!

I can't wait to see your beautiful babies! I'm confident things will be ok for you both.

Byron had a fantastic time at his friend's birthday party. It was a sensory play centre we've not been to for a year so now he was able to run and climb. DH was at work so it was blooming hard work for me and my sciatica is wrecking! But having spent a day with byron's been much happier but now is pestering me as he's had a taste of it now! Lol it's nice to feel wanted though.

Oh that's great Peanut that you and Byron had a good day.

Things have all settled down here again so I'm just trying to work myself up to eating. No idea what I want to eat though :blush:

For inspiration - I am currently enjoying very thin very cheesy pizza; mint choc ice cream; BBQ pringles; calippos. When I say currently I don't mean right now this minute! I had pizza last night and could only eat a few bites. I'm still dreaming of one I had at a pub meeting last Wednesday! Lol

I walked round asda in a daze earlier looking at everything and fancying nothing but now that you mentioned it I could totally eat an ice lolly. Think I'll go get some orange calipos tomorrow!!

lol i went to saisbury focaffiene free tea (eugh) picked up canned potatos, microwave rice, corantion chicken for sandwhiches, florentines, dorietos

lol i went to saisbury focaffiene free tea (eugh) picked up canned potatos, microwave rice, corantion chicken for sandwhiches, florentines, dorietos

am finally getting used to the decaf tea. My OH said the other day...'Wow this is the best tea ever..' Decaf ! At least I am not making him suffer too much. He also likes the decaf coffee too and I dont mind it. Maybe my headaches the other day were caffeine withdrawl, I was a serious :coffee: addict!

Sounds like you had a nice day with your little one Peanut. Must be so hard to enjoy him properly when you feel like crap :flower:

Major undertaking in the Loopy household today. Carpets up, floorboards up. OH going to re-wire the house from the attic down. Need to move youngest step-son up into attic to share with middle one to make room for :baby:

Figured if we were going to do room properly, might as well re-wire too as it needs it doing and be more difficult after :baby: arrives.

I am going to order my revision books on-line later today. Need to sit my exam in January and get it out of the way so only have to do one post-baby. Been ages since got into serious study mode so am gonna have to crank it up. I love new books so when they arrive should pump me up a bit. Not ready to stop pouring over baby books just yet though..

Gilz how are you today? Mine has gone for now, I am super duper glad you feel positive for us both :kiss::kiss: I feel good for you and my pMA is a looking up a little....

Oh just remembered Gilz was reading about early scans this morning, and I read on a radiology website (for ultrasonographers) that the presence or absence of a heartbeat in very early pregnancy was much more reliable as an indication of a viable pregnancy than the heart rate itself. :flower:

Ugh bad day today. Bad night with the worst cold. Supposed to be working but too ill to. So full of snot and sneezing everywhere and there's no bread so I've hardly eaten anything and feel really sick as a consequence. Had a row with dh about it too as he's in charge of shopping. They've already taken the dog and I've not even cleaned my teeth 'cause of the nausea. Nothing to look forward to except another stressful week at work. Sigh.

Hops you spotters are not and are feeling better. Exciting electrics loopy! It's such an upheaval isn't it?

Hi my lovely mummies! I found you! :haha: I only read about 4 of the past pages and have my fx that everyone's beans are doing well. I am officially in 2ww today and would like lots of prayers and :dust:. My amazing dh deserves a bfp. I'm sure I've done crappy things in my past that would cause bad karma, but my dh is too wonderful for us to keep seeing af each monh. Besides, it's my 29 bday on the 26th.

I send your beans my kisses. Back to the ttc side. Please say a prayer my ladies.

Oh just remembered Gilz was reading about early scans this morning, and I read on a radiology website (for ultrasonographers) that the presence or absence of a heartbeat in very early pregnancy was much more reliable as an indication of a viable pregnancy than the heart rate itself. :flower:

Oh Loopy thanks so much for that :kiss: At least it's slightly more positive as everything I found yesterday was so negative to the point the risks were stated 60% in favour of a bad outcome!!

Peanut hon you really don't have a good time being pregnant. Hopefully second tri will be better for you :hugs:

Hey mrsmmm I thought you were announcing there! Good luck in your 2ww.

Thanks gilz, it really doesn't suit me! Lol. You lot will have these amazing blooms in 2nd tri no doubt and I'll still be trogging about a total wreck!

Does anyone know just how delish Smokey bacon crisps are!, i just can stop eating them:haha:

thats all i have to say about that!

Oh no I don't like smokey bacon crisps but I had a bacon roll for brekkie/lunch it was tremendous!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->