Mother of all conception months Graduates

Oh no I don't like smokey bacon crisps but I had a bacon roll for brekkie/lunch it was tremendous!!

Yay, a blueberry...

mine is prawn cocktail crips....

Thanks about the blueberry Loopy. My ticker is actually wrong now tho cos they put me back 3 days yesterday. I'm not changing it til I see how things go on Friday.

:wave: Ladies,

Just catching up...................

So sorry to hear about your spotting loopy and gilz :hugs: I am keeping everything crossed but have a serious inkling ladies things will be just fine :)

Peanut hon I think we are having the exact same symptons :dohh: :sick:ness, nausea and headaches :wacko: I have woken with an headache for 4 mornings in a row now :growlmad:

I have been feeling really tired and last night I was sat on the sofa with a double duvet covering me shivering and shaking :( I seriously thought I had a bug but I woke this morning feeling fine with the exception of an headache. I havent been around because my tiredness has hit me full force again and I am struggling to keep my eyes open after work :loopy: I am a good for nothing in the evenings after work I just dont have any energy.....however tonight I dont feel so bad :dohh: Only one more working day until my scan at 11.30am on tuesday :) I am nervous, anxious but also seriously excited :)

My preggo cravings :rofl: fruits sweeties as in wine gums and midget gems and cold bacon and plum tomato sandwiches :lol: The bacon has to be stone cold as does the tomatos :dohh: I just luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurve them and its not hard to satisfy my urge when at work considering we provide a full english of a morn :)

:wave: Ladies,

Just catching up...................

So sorry to hear about your spotting loopy and gilz :hugs: I am keeping everything crossed but have a serious inkling ladies things will be just fine :)

Peanut hon I think we are having the exact same symptons :dohh: :sick:ness, nausea and headaches :wacko: I have woken with an headache for 4 mornings in a row now :growlmad:

I have been feeling really tired and last night I was sat on the sofa with a double duvet covering me shivering and shaking :( I seriously thought I had a bug but I woke this morning feeling fine with the exception of an headache. I havent been around because my tiredness has hit me full force again and I am struggling to keep my eyes open after work :loopy: I am a good for nothing in the evenings after work I just dont have any energy.....however tonight I dont feel so bad :dohh: Only one more working day until my scan at 11.30am on tuesday :) I am nervous, anxious but also seriously excited :)

My preggo cravings :rofl: fruits sweeties as in wine gums and midget gems and cold bacon and plum tomato sandwiches :lol: The bacon has to be stone cold as does the tomatos :dohh: I just luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurve them and its not hard to satisfy my urge when at work considering we provide a full english of a morn :)

Oooo..its our scan week this week for me and you, im praying everything is still ok in there!, i also go to the private clinic for my bloods(nuchal) on wednesday ready for their scan also to take place the following week on a sunday)- hope that shows up everything ok too!

:wohoo: madcat :)

I have my scan on tuesday at 11.30am and then am back at the hospital thursday morning to see the ob gynae re diabetics and to discuss my previous pregnancy and labour complications!

Oh it's all go this week girls. I've got the midwife on Wednesday and then my scan on Friday morning to see if the heartbeat has improved.

Lots of developments this week I think :thumbup:

Scansville! Wish it was mine this week! I'm getting the hunger again I think after a bad day feeling too sick to get up at all. DH has just taken fresh bread out the machine so I'm looking forward to a lovely warm buttery crust!

I want a cold bacon and tomato sandwich but dont have either in the house :(

Wow it really is a Graduate busy bee week!

Hope everything goes well for everyone :flower::flower::flower:

I have been pretty tired today. Got such much to do with no energy to do it. Did shift all our attic stuff to my mums (she has headed off to Nepal to go trekking yay for pensioners) and have taken full daughterly advantage bu shoving all our crap in her house :blush:

Our neighbours little boy is now chatting to OH through the cat flap:dohh:

had a craving for Brie today, hmmm naughty I know. Fancied some cheese on crusty french bread. So opted for a swiss cheese instead with olive hummus Oh Lord it was goooooood

That's weird Loopy cos I totally had a craving for cheese we can't eat today too. It was Stilton for me though. It's doubly strange cos I've gone off normal cheddar completely even cheese and onion crisps.

mmmmmmmmm preggo cravings are just the best loopy :) trying to persuade DH to go get me some bacon and toms but no joy :(

Must tell you ladies what Oliver said to me this morning :lol:

I was in the bathroom sat on the loo seat getting ready for work and he was sat on the bathroom floor. He said to me `mummy are you thinking what i`m thinking?` I said `whats that?` he said `when our baby is born that we should call her poppy if shes a girl!` I said `what baby?` He said `the one that is growing in your tummy!`

Extremely freaky Oliver doesnt know we are preggo yet....we plan on telling him after the scan on tuesday and we dont talk around him :saywhat: My son scares me sometimes :loopy:

Oh that is freaky. Children are weirdly awesome sometimes!!

My NHS scan is Thursday @11.25am
I go for bloods this wednesday,

and the private nuchal scan is 10.30 the following sunday 17th:wacko:

mmmmmmmmm preggo cravings are just the best loopy :) trying to persuade DH to go get me some bacon and toms but no joy :(

Must tell you ladies what Oliver said to me this morning :lol:

I was in the bathroom sat on the loo seat getting ready for work and he was sat on the bathroom floor. He said to me `mummy are you thinking what i`m thinking?` I said `whats that?` he said `when our baby is born that we should call her poppy if shes a girl!` I said `what baby?` He said `the one that is growing in your tummy!`

Extremely freaky Oliver doesnt know we are preggo yet....we plan on telling him after the scan on tuesday and we dont talk around him :saywhat: My son scares me sometimes :loopy:

Wow spooky! Maybe he has picked up on something? They are so perceptive...Either that or he is psychic!

mmmm bacon and toms..had that yesterday morning. Woke up thinking...sure there is bacon somewhere in this house....dug to depths of freezer and found some. mmm was so nice.

also fancy mussels :growlmad:

Gilz also dont want boring cheddar!! want soft yummy cheese and boiled egg and soldiers :haha:

Oh yeah I picked eggs up in asda yesterday and then put then back down when I remembered they had to be hard boiled :-(

I'm not a big fan of cheddar anyway, we only get smoked. But I'm all about Cheshire, wanting really tasty tangy cheese.

Madly he has known for ages that you're pregnant! lol

we went looking around a new toy store today, a bit like Toys R us. Found the baby section there and looked around at the bits and bobs.

we were looking at the travel systems mostly. we know we want a small looking one, one that will fit in our boot, and one that is light weight, the ones in this catagory do seem dear though. We're still not sure which one/make etc would be best, but we are wondering if we would be better off buying a good light weight one on ebay, one that was quite dear new but obviously cheaper on there as long as its in good condition.

Mmm:wacko:

we'll see just after xmas time i think!

Morning girls

Here we are monday morning again :-(

So didn't want to get out of bed this morning, i had rubbish sleep and i felt really :sick: but feel a bit better now that i'm up and at work.

Hopefully it'll be a reasonably quick day instead of one of those mondays that go super slow.

Morning. Sorry you're feeling so sick gilz. :hugs: Why was your sleep so bad? As you know my stomach woke me roaring some time before 4am and I couldn't get back to sleep. Boo.

I'm having real problems with getting comfy at night so that's not helping the sleeping. Also yesterday i spent the day trying to keep my PMA but as soon as i went to bed all i could think about was all the what ifs about friday.

I know it's not helpful but i can't make my brain shut up! Wish i could just go to sleep on and wake up and it was friday morning already.

Are you feeling any better Peanut? Hope your workload isn't to much today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->