Mother of all conception months Graduates

I know what you mean about having problems getting comfy in the night (&really that nightmare hasnt even started has it??!!!)
I seem to get tummy aches(low down) in the night that wake me up, and i realise its my bladder, i dont know if everyone gets this, or whether its to do with me having a tilted uterus thown into the mix, but theres no ignoring it until i go, then i get a few hours kip and it starts again, twice i was up last night.

Apart from that, im finding the energy to clean the kitchen and the utility and even my oven this morning, im wondering how long i can keep it up and how many rooms i can do, because theyre all a state as ive been so tired (feel like a bad housewife!)

Work's ok today thanks Gilz. I'm at home again. I've got two evening meetings tomorrow (York) and Wednesday (local) but other than those the week should be a bit less stressful than last week.

Today I need to update my webpages, put events on our calendar, write up my new edits to the giant funding bid I'm working on (forever and ever), and write something to go in my colleague's newsletter. Plus the usual email to-ing and fro-ing.

I feel pretty off. The cold seems to be worst at night but I feel pretty sick after being awake and hungry through the small-large hours of the morning.

Madcat I get weird gut pains when I'm really desperate for a pee too. In fact if for some amazing reason I've really been holding it in it can bring me out in a sweat as if I've got something much more urgent to be doing!

We got our new rubbish wheelie bin and home composting caddy delivered by the council today. Sadly exciting! I was annoyed to see just how many composting bags we bought for our existing caddy when loads have been delivered free anyway! But we ordered them before we knew the council were going to be pushing composting.

OH i thought it was me getting the gut pains, they seem to be more noticeable at night, and they must be to do with a full bladder because they go after ive had a tinkle!!.

LOL@your recycling!. actually we're waiting for food and plastic bins to be delivered to us. we do our own plastic recycling at the moment (i take it to the bins at tesco), the council currently just do paper, tin and glass. Im all for recycling, esp plastic!!

When we moved here we had a box for glass, cans and a bag for paper. It was pretty rubbish. We had to drive all our plastic film to Sainsburys and our plastic bottles/card to there or the recycle centre nearby. A few months ago we got two new wheelie bins for paper/card and plastic/tin/glass/foil. Now we've got a wheelie bin for actual rubbish to replace the awful see through bags they made us use and a composting caddy for the house plus one for outside unless people already have a garden bin for garden waste. So we finally have a good service. Except plastic film but we get home delivery now and they take our plastics back with them!

I love recycling. I am a greenie.

God it would be so much easier if our council provided more wheely bins for recycling, i know what you mean about the bags - we have them for paper, and the boxes for the tin & glass!.

I just hate thinking about all the plastic we throw away not rotting or doing anything, i hate all the plastic we have now!:dohh:

I get very cross about packaging. :growlmad: And you know it is so much worse for kids toys! Because all teh boxes are designed for display everything in encased with plastic. Really shops should be supplied with a display model then closed boxes with cardboard protective bits and NO plastic.

Is it wrong that I've just been inhaling from the ceylon tea tin? :cloud9:

Hi ladies,well i've been keeping a low profile for the last wk,had a bit of a mad 1!!
For 1 my spotting came back last mon,and has been there ever since.Also on wed night I noticed a tingly sensation on my left side,in my face and in my hand and foot.
Went to my gp on thurs morning hoping she'd tell me it was a normal pregnancy symptom,but she didn't,she sent me to a+e!
Spent most of the day there pretty much freaking out.When I got eventually seen,they did loads of tests,and ecg and stuff.
In the end they said it wasn't my heart and it didn't seem to be a nerve thing and because i was preg they didn't wanna be doing x rays or anything.
So i've just to grin and bear it and hope it doesn't get worse.Don't know if its pregnancy related or not.They also said it could be a virus,so really hoping it just goes away soon!As if the spotting wasn't enough to worry about!!

Anyway I had a private scan booked for saturday morning,was very nervous as still spotting,but baby was perfect,doing full somersaults and much more active than my other 2 were at that stage.
He/she was exact measurement for my dates too,and heartrate 160bpm.
Got some great pics but can't find my lead to connect camera to pc and i don't have a scanner,wil have to get a lead during the wk.Not sure if you can see the nub in any of them coz I still don't really get it ,but dying to post up pics to see what others reckon!

Also the very lovely lady who did the scan could see where my bleeding was coming from,which is more than I can say for the epu!
She could see some blood that she reckons was there from implantation but hadn't come out,so was coming out now,so she's really put my mind at ease!

Also told my family at the wk end,finally!!!Everyones over the moon,and the in laws will all be down this wk end so we'll tell them then,so finally it'll be out in the open.
Told my 4 yr old as well,he was so excited,asking a million questions about bottles and how we'll have to buy small nappies,and was the doctor gonna hurt my tummy!!!
Not gonna talk about it too much unless he brings it up,coz 6 months is a very long time to a 4 yr old.
My 2 yr old obviously hasn't a clue,but just copies everything his brother does,so gave my tummy a wee rub,and said aww the baby so tiny!
Shays wanting a sister,so really dying to find out so we can tell him,i've got my 1st hospital app and ultrasound in 6 wks so not too long to wait,really hope they can tell us then!!

Gilz and loopy,really hoping and praying everything works out ok for you both.xxxxx

Oh and good luck to all the rest getting scans this wk,can't wait to hear how yous get on.x

Great news on your scan and happy baby! The tingling sounds odd. Definitely a good idea to keep an eye on it. It could be a neuralgia from a viral infection for sure. It would suggest trapped nerves from the baby but really at this stage we are a bit small to be worrying about that sort of thing, though I do have sciatica already! I hope it clears up soon whatever is causing it.

Thanks,yeh the consultant said there's not 1 nerve that would effect the face hand and foot,so said at the moment its non specific,but to not worry as its not my heart,or anything very serious.They also said it would usually be far later in a pregnancy when carpel tunnel syndrome would surface,so who knows,might not even be pregnancy related at all.
Have sciatica myself on right side,had it with 2nd son too,oh the joys!!!!!!
This is definately my last baby!!!!!!!!

Put your sensible shoes on this winter girls, this is not the winter to go flying A*se over T*T!! lol https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1317484/Forecasters-predict-white-winters.html

I'll need to buy snow shoes or something I'm seriously clumsy without adding snow to the mix. Must protect the poor jellybean!!

Vbaby that's great that your scan went well and you now know what was causing your spotting.

Well that's Monday out the road only 4 days til my scan.

:wave: ladies,

I feel :sick: but am not going to talk about that :dohh:

I have been really naughty today :) I have had two eggs with runny yolk :trouble: I know I really shouldnt have but i couldnt resist and it made me feel better for a while :lol:

:wohoo: my 1st scan tomorrow

Great news vbaby I am so glad everything is ok with LO :kiss:

Oh madly how excited must you be just now. When is your scan tomorrow?

I'm having real problems with getting comfy at night so that's not helping the sleeping. Also yesterday i spent the day trying to keep my PMA but as soon as i went to bed all i could think about was all the what ifs about friday.

I know it's not helpful but i can't make my brain shut up! Wish i could just go to sleep on and wake up and it was friday morning already.

Are you feeling any better Peanut? Hope your workload isn't to much today.

[/I]

I know what you mean with having to work on the old PMA Gilz. When I have to tell people at work, I am like ' Well I am supposed to be pregnant..'. Guess its kind of a self protection mechanism, sowing the seeds in preparation in case things dont pan out well. I am not too bad at the moment, but like you will be stressing in the countdown to my scan. You have a reason for your bleed Gilz so try take comfort in that. I am sure that little hb will be batting along like crazy on friday xx:flower:

Vbaby am so happy your scan was ok and you know have a reason for your bleeding. I will help so much if it continues to happen at least you will know why :flower:

I am hoping mine was just due to the fact we couldnt resist the urge to :sex:

Ooh lots of scans this week - exciting!! GL and happy scans everyone x

Good luck with the scan madly!, put us up a pic when you get it!! x

I so need to fall asleep. Or maybe I should say I so need to stay awake. DH is working late. Byron's here with tv and milk but I should get him a snack but I can't move. It's too hard. Chips for tea. Healthy balanced goodness right?

I so need to fall asleep. Or maybe I should say I so need to stay awake. DH is working late. Byron's here with tv and milk but I should get him a snack but I can't move. It's too hard. Chips for tea. Healthy balanced goodness right?

A pregnant mommas gotta do what a pregnant mommas gotta do....

Yup Peanut if chips were what you wanted then that's what you should eat :thumbup:

I had toast and tea for dinner follow by two packets of ready salted crisps. It was ace but also not fabulously balanced :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->