Mother of all conception months Graduates

Ok girls what is the deal with sneezing?

I sneezed this morning when i was getting dressed and nearly split in half with the pain!! It felt like i'd done about a million stomach crunches. Is this normal?

Yep it's your ligaments stretching, the ones that hold your uterus in place. The trick is to bend double and brace yourself first so as not to pull

Thanks Peanut at least i know it's normal now, i thought i'd broken myself :blush:

How you feeling this morning?

Well I had a good night's sleep til woken by the boy flinging the door open with a loud bang! I've got a headache which is worrying. I'm working late tonight driving up to York for an event so can't afford to have a bad head. Nauseous as per normal. How about you?

Morning ladies :kiss:

I woke up with an headache to Peanut....how bizare our symptons almost mirror one another :dohh:

Well its scan day for me ladies.....only 2hrs to go :) @ 11.30am! I am really excited but also a little anxious/nervous :dohh: I am going to have to start the water drinking soon and spend a few hours peeing my leg off no doubt :wacko: am sure I will be making a speedy dash to the loo striaght after my scan :lol: I must go get showered and dressed or I wont be going anywhere :dohh:

I will be back with pics of beanie baby later ladies :cloud9:

Thanks Peanut at least i know it's normal now, i thought i'd broken myself :blush:

How you feeling this morning?

yes, just make sure you bend over 1st before sneezing.

i didnt bother the other day, i thought leaning over my desk would be enough, well, it wasnt, i thought someone had knifed me!!.

-lookiong forward to the pics Madly!! (2 days to go for mine)

Thank you Ladies :kiss:

I will be back soon must go get ready now :dohh:

Looking forward to the scan pictures!! xx

ps done that with the sneezing too....OUCH!

Well I had a good night's sleep til woken by the boy flinging the door open with a loud bang! I've got a headache which is worrying. I'm working late tonight driving up to York for an event so can't afford to have a bad head. Nauseous as per normal. How about you?

I'm ok the nausea is coming in serious waves these days, but thankfully it does seem to be helped by eating. The down side of that is that i've already put on 3 pounds!! I'm hoping some of that is just bloat though, cos i can't really eat much healthier, i eat loads of fruit and veg and not much junk at all really.

Looking forward to the midwife tomorrow, although slightly anxious about what if anything she'll say about my scan last saturday :shrug:

Hey Loopy :flower: how are you doing?

Ooo Madly will be sat in the waiting room now ready to pee her self!!:haha:

That feeling is truly horrible, i nearly wet myself on saturday when she scanned me and then she told me i had to get an internal :blush:

I was so gutted i'd needed to pee for nearly half an hour before then!

My sonographer asked how i was, i said "ok, dying for a wee though", so she said "ok lets get started then you can use the loo", but for that time shes pressing on you with that thingie you do feel like your gona wee yourself!. when she was done she let me go to the bathroom straigh away before doing anything else!

Gilz why are you worried about the MW? Mine didn't even know I'd had early bleeding or a scan til I told her. They seem to be very separate departments.

I wouldn't worry about weight, we're meant to put weight on! Not just the baby but laying down fat for bf. I don't weigh myself so have no idea what I put on last time but I lost it all after bf.

The mw at the EPU told me that all the details from saturday would be transfered to my local mw and that she would discuss it in more detail with my next time i saw her.

Oh the whole putting weight on in pregnancy doesn't bother me, but i just didn't think you were really supposed to put much on in first tri :blush:

We totally do in first tri but it's not baby, that comes later. You've got the weight of an extra pint of blood from quite early on plus water retention and the start of fat deposits.

Well I've just had chips again so that explains weight I'm putting on! Lol Got to keep my nausea as far at bay as possible for my long night.

he girls back from holiday where the hell is Madly with those pics?
I put on over 4lbs while I was on holiday back to healthy eatting now wahhhhhh

Madly probably forgotten we're all patiently waiting for her pics, shes probably buggered off to somewhere after her scan, and here we all are...waiting!!!:dohh:

I know it's so rude :haha: how could she not make putting her pictures on BnB her priority!!

You excited about your scan Madcat?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->