Mother of all conception months Graduates

yeh, i am, but incredibly nervous as im a huge worrier, i just want to know everything is ok in there since the last scan and just a bit bigger obviously. Im living through others at the moment who are a week or two ahead of me. I wish i could just skip tomorrow and it be 11.25 on thursday TBH.:dohh:

Oh yeah i know that feeling, would love to go to bed tonight and wake up at the begining of November with 12 weeks finished :thumbup:

Unfortunatley i don't think that's going to happen for either of us :nope:

Only 2 more days til thursday :happydance: it'll go faster than you think

grr how come I have to wait until 25th now to see the midwife then god knows when I will get an NHS scan.
OH is whining that i am messy we came back from holiday yesterdayeatten then i fell asleep

Afternoon ladies...

Gilz am reasonably ok, have terrible backache and a funny head and am on a 12 hour on-call shift 9-9. Didnt bring any paracetamol with me with have to beg some off one of the ward staff. Still a little brown mucousy spotting otherwise all ok 'down yonder'.

Logged on to check on madlys scan prior to heading off to clerk new admission. And nothing! Humph...

Hope all is well Madly :flower:

I have to leave soon and won't be able to check in for ages. I hope Madly updates soon. I hope all is well.

:haha:we all have a bone to pick with madly!:haha:

Sort it out woman!!!!!!!!!!!

Here she is ladies......a great view of her head and back the little monkey laid with her back to us so we didnt get to see her face however she did give us a wave :cloud9: I have lost 13days so I am dated at 10wk 4days and my EDD is 29th April 2011 :wohoo:

Attachments

• beanie baby 2.jpg
    beanie baby 2.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 15
I've changed your EDD on the first post Madly. The rest of you, do let me know if you have officially got a different EDD, I might not always pick up on it with all these extra scans!

Yah madly,great scan pic,so glad everything is good with baby.x

Yay Madly :happydance: what a beautiful little bean!!

Well girls,finally managed to upload pic of my lil bean.x

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 5
Thank you Ladies :kiss: we are truly on :cloud9: DH has shed a few tears today bless him!

Oh wow Vbaby your little bean is so clear, can't wait til mine looks like that instead of the jellybean it currently looks like :haha:

and you can see his/her face :) my little monkey was hiding :dohh:

Oh wow, what a fantastic picture!!!!!!!!!!!!. some you cant tell what your looking at but i can see the hands and feet and everything, you must be so chuffed!! x

vbaby have you compared your pics to your other two LO`s? heres Oliver @ 11wk 3days and 19+wk......My scan is so different this time and the little bit we did get to see of Beanie baby it made me instinctively think :pink:

Attachments

• Oliver 1.jpg
    Oliver 1.jpg
    2.2 KB · Views: 20
  • Oliver 2.jpg
    Oliver 2.jpg
    2.3 KB · Views: 20
Thanks girls,she actually did an internal scan.The abdominal scan was quite fuzzy so she asked me would I like internal instead so i could get clearer pics,seen as i was paying for it I said yes,wanted some good clear ones!
Have a few pics,but that was the best.
anyone know anything about nubs???

vbaby have you compared your pics to your other two LO`s? heres Oliver @ 11wk 3days and 19+wk......My scan is so different this time and the little bit we did get to see of Beanie baby it made me instinctively think :pink:

None of the scan pics from the others were this clear,so I can't really compare them at all.I am just DYING to know if its a boy or girl!
I have no gut feeling really to be honest,all 3 pregnancies have had similarities but also differences.
If the heartrate thing is true then maybe girl,as both boys heartrates were always around the 120 mark,last sat this lil 1's was 160.
Do you know what your babys heartrate was?
I posted a pic on 1st tri for nub guesses so will be interesting to see what people say,i don't really understand where i'm supposed to be looking,but if you look in the genital area closely it looks like a willy,but I know it couldn't already be a willy at 11wks!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->