Mother of all conception months Graduates

lol one of the ticker sites says it has genitals around 8 weeks but obviously u cant see them as they are so small.
Im looking at nurserys seems u have to register well in advance lol

Fab Pic's girls internal isn't so bad once u know what to expect plus u don't need a full bladder lol

Awwww great scans ladies am so pleased for you both x

You next MadCat!! Cant wait! Then Gilz !

Vbaby - looks like there maybe a hint of a willy there? You cant tell for definate - cord can get in the way sometimes and fool you x they should def be able to tell at 20 week scan x

just been groped at work - wanted to shout 'BUT I AM PREGNANT' but refrained :haha:

oh and I didnt mind the internal scan. In fact havent had to have a full bladder for any of them

I wasn't greatly bothered by my internal scan either. As far as down below examinations go it's not bad certainly much better than smears etc.

Think I'll probably have to have another internal on Friday so not point bothering about it.

I've changed your EDD on the first post Madly. The rest of you, do let me know if you have officially got a different EDD, I might not always pick up on it with all these extra scans!

Hi hun... my edd is the 13th April now. xx

Stay with us on here Gemie!!:hugs:

Yes me next, im very nervous and keeping everything crossed.
I go for my nuchal blood test tomorrow lunchtime too:wacko:

Its all go on here isnt it?!.

I dont think evening meals are making me feel quite so peaky as they have been, and for the last 2 days i havent been quite so tired either.
(still got FAR too much CM though:growlmad:)

Oh madcat I'm sure absolutely everything will be fine :hugs:

Can I be changed to may 20th to keep midwife happy

No vbaby my report just says heartrate/beat seen but doesnt say what rate it was :dohh:

Does anyone have any suggestions?

I am a little puzzled because the maths dont add up :dohh:

My EDD by LMP was 16th April making me 12wk 3days today however I was dated 10wk 4days at my scan on measurements so I have lost a huge 13days :wacko: Working this back it means I ov on cd14 when I always ov on cd20/cd21 of a 33 day cycle with a 11day LP this never changed for the whole 6 months of TTC and was pretty exact :thumbup: In July when we concieved I had the usual ov signs/cramps on cd20 but according to my scan this wasnt possible :loopy: The maths just dont add up and although 13days dont really matter I am worried (typically!) that if I did have diabetic issues later in preg and have to be delivered early my dates wont be right iykwim.....I know this prob sounds crazy but I dont believe my scan and believe that the difference should be about 5days (the difference between a reg 28day cycle and mine at 33 days!) Any advice ladies?

I wouldn't worry to much Madly easier said than done. Just because the measurements suggest 10w doesn't mean it's right! Measurements are just a way to get an educated guess as to how far you are. Go by your LMP that is what you are suppose to do. The baby will grow at different rates and doesn't mean too much unless the baby continues to drop behind then it could be a problem. I bet at your Dec. scan you will be pleasantly surprised and I be your baby will be perfect size by then. try not to worry.

madly as sweet said its prob either smaller cozof genetic of just not fast to grow dnt panic yet lol

Madly this seems to be a common occured as far as i can work out they measure and work out gestation based on size.

These babes always seem to catch up later and ladies then get their dates put forward again.

Sure seems a bizarre way of doing things but that is radiologists for ya :flower:

Thank you Ladies :kiss:

I might just hang fire and see what my next scan shows but bare in mind my LMP date when I see my ob gynae if I need to be delivered earlier!

Hey girls glad everyone is ok :D

madly and vbaby lovely scans and excited to see cats now too YAY

sorry youve been put back madly but like everyone says i wouldnt worry it'll prob get put forward again - as for dates and stuff i have no idea how it works so no good asking me!!!

not much to report here really still feeling sick and sore boobs keeping me awake and im dead tired all the time in fact most nights im usually in bed now lol

2 weeks today til i see the midwife woohoo lol - also i saw my mum last night (we still havent told anyone) and she sent me a tx this morning saying ''is there something you have not told me, my precious daughter'' I was like HUH - how the hell can she know?? I even had half a glass of wine as to not look suspicious??? well she's in spain now for 10 days so hope she forgets about it by the time she gets back as i dont want to lie to her she's my best friend!!!! dunno what to do??

xx

which bit molly?? im either being really dumb or it gone straight over the top of my head im sat here looking behind me lol i defo missed that one......

Hey ladies. I'm back from my exhausting evening at work. Got to try force some food down as I had no time to eat. Just some crisps since 1pm! :sick:

Vbaby I think girl from nub but I'm on my phone and can't enlarge! Lol

Gemie you never officially joined us so I never had your edd! You're there now and Molly I changed your date. I'll re-order when I'm on computer.

Hey bids, welcome back. Maybe just tell your mum! I told mine when I first saw her after bfp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->