Mother of all conception months Graduates

Thanks for that Loopy if the jellybean is still hanging on hopefully it's wee heart is getting stronger.

Just worried by the bleeding it's different from last week so wonder if it can really still be my ovarian cyst.

Oh take that back it exactly like last week now bright red and just had a small clot in it. No cramps yet but think they are on the way.

Hugs ladies! Extra special hugs to Gilz. :hugs: 3 dpo for me. I miss you all like crazy and give your beans extra snuggled in sticky glue.

Well I'm still bleeding with cramps. Been up all night torn between thinking positive and being realistic.

Going to phone the EPAU at 8am and hopefully they'll see me today.

Hope all you girls are doing ok today :hugs:

Morning gilz. Best of luck today. I hope it goes ok, keep us posted. :hugs:

Well I've to go in for a scan at half 10 so at least I'll know one way or the other what's happening.

I'll leave just about 10. Imagine I'll be at the hospital a while though as I was there for 2 hours on Saturday.

Well I'm knocking about here til then if I can be of any help.

Thanks Peanut I really think it's over now I've still got sore boobs but my bloat has disappeared over night.

Not now it's just old brown blood, but I was earlier.

Well changing to brown is still a positive sign. My sister bled really heavily, with clots throughout her first pregnancy. I guess it's nearly time for you to go. I wish you all the luck in the world and I have everything crossed for good news for you. :hugs:

Oh gilz :hugs: i hope everything will be ok havent stopped thinking about you so at least you'll know shortly have my fingers and toes crossed for you....

Gilz, really hope it's good news hugs girly.

:cry: hope you are ok gilz hon....was just catching up on yesterdays posts and I am so sorry to hear you are going through this :hugs:

Does Loopy have a scan today?

I don't like that Gilz hasn't updated yet. :(

Me neither hon :cry: I am worried about her esp with her OH away until saturday :(

Hi guys I'm back.

By some miracle everything is ok!! The jellybean is fine saw the heartbeat, which is now at a perfect rate. The bleeding was caused by the placenta. They could see it on the scan. Told me there might be a little more or that my body might reabsorb it.

They don't want to see me again just to go to my 12 week scan as usual.

So happy!!!! :happydance:

Thanks so much for all of your support girls it really made a difference to me :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->