Mother of all conception months Graduates

:wohoo: I feel so emotionally happy for you right now hon and am so glad jellybean is ok :)

Thanks Madly :hugs:

I truly had lost nearly all hope. When the radiographer scanned me and turned the screen round to me I actually asked her why she was doing it.

She said to show you your baby!! I was really convinced it was over.

Me too. Just hope that things settle down a little bit from here in.

How you doing getting used to being put back 13 days. I got put back 3 which is loads less, but they did tell me not to change my EDD as the baby will probably catch up. Hopefully your little bean will catch some of the 13 days back up too.

Am not sure what I think TBH hon I thought I may loose about 5days cause I have 33day cycle oppose to 28days but 13 days is like two weeks nearly and going on my bodily symptons for ov which were pretty consistant I just dont think I believe it.....beanie baby may catch up by 20wk scan but I did mention it at my ob gynae app this morning and should diabetes be an issue they will bare this in mind should I need to be delivered earlier. I am going to be tested for gestational diabetes at 16wks cause I again have classic symptons. Oliver was a hugggggggge 10lb 5oz and if baby grows even bigger this time I may struggle to deliver :( I have a care plan in place now and I feel so much happy now I have support :)

Oh that's good that they are on top of everything.

I'm waiting to get a consultant appointment cos I'm high risk so hopefully my consultant will be as helpful too.

In Scotland they've got this naff traffic light system for your maternity care. I'm a red light which means consultant led care so I've got little red sticky blobs all over my notes already. By the time jellybean gets here it'll look like a join the dots :haha:

:rofl: My notes are getting pretty scrawled on too cause of my previous pregnancy and delivery/labour apparently they tried to get my old maternity notes for clinic today but surprise surprise they have been lost :growlmad: I now wish I had photocopied them for me to keep as record too!

Hi all

im back!, and feeling much happier!. Bean is now baba! with arms and legs flapping around, was bouncing away in there, was amazing to watch!.
they only supplied one close up pic but it was fab to be waved at in there!! lol.
My dates have been put back to my LMP dates too, 21st April, 11+6.

Im a happy bunny now!!

Attachments

• scan0025.jpg
    scan0025.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 9
Oh there's a massive surprise the nhs losing notes!

Are you being looked after by the same hospital etc this time?

Woohoo madcat that's awesome!!

Yes gilz hon St James Hospital Leeds :thumbup: just pants and apparently the antenatal clinic dr was provided with a few of my notes over the phone from computer which included details of me attending a warfarin clinic :saywhat: I have never been to a warfarin clinic in my life :wacko:

Ooo you reckon theres boy bits in there then??.

it was great to see him/her in more detail this time!

Wow that's crazy. The nhs really scares me sometimes.

Before my kidney operation there was an indian surgical registrar came round and he kept talking about my left kidney. I had to keep saying no it's my right one that's broken!! Thank god they drew a big huge arrow on the right hand side of my body cos up until that point I was terrified they were going to take the wrong one out :dohh:

Oh no gilz honestly hon sometimes I worry when we are at the hands of professionals esp when they behave like that!

madcat hon I cant see as far as bits but it def does look like a little boy, very boyish :)

It was madcat! I knew someone had a scan today, congrats on your bean!

Gilz I am just so happy for you! It's fantastic that everything is ok and it just shows that bleeding isn't always the end.

Happy day today!

Though my thoughts I was getting over first tri exhaustion are swiftly over! So tired after a short walk with the dog. Need a nap now!

Oh my god gilz!God love you going thru all that.Haven't been on since lunchtime yest so missed all the drama,soo glad your lil baba is there and fighting fit,i even shed a wee tear!Hopefully thats the end of all the messin for now,and you'll be able to enjoy the pregnancy!!xx

Madcat,gorgeous pic,so glad everythings ok.And great about your dates being put forward again,you're due day before me now!!!

I'll be 12 wks tom!!!!!!Yay!!!!

awww gilz YES i told you everything would be ok :D sooooooooooo pleased!!!

Madcat the scan is awesome and so clear - im saying girl ;) arrrr i so cant wait to have a scan now after looking at all of your scans!!

my back is killing me today :(

thanks everyone!, oh i dont know what to think, boy or girl, something is telling me boy and something is telling DH a girl. Quite pleased about my dates 'being rectified' :thumbup:

I am so tired too Peanut I walked back from school takes about 30mins or about 45mins at the pace I find myself walking at these days :dohh: I am well and truly whacked out now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->