Mother of all conception months Graduates

Had a proper look at your pic madcat now I'm on the computer and can enlarge, I'm with Madly thinking boyish. Can't see far enough for any sort of nub prediction though. it's all for fun!

I've had quite a bit of good news at work today. :D Plus it's nearly time to stop and go get the boy! On my own again tonight. I wish DH had a normal 9-5 job without lates and Saturdays. :(

madcat heres Olivers scans. At the 20wk scan he had such a boyish face we just knew before sonographer even said boy and there was no doubt about it when we got a flash of his willy :rofl: When I looked at the screen on tuesday I just had this sort of instinctive feeling we are having a girl this time around although unfortunately we got no facial glimpses!

Attachments

• Oliver 1.jpg
    Oliver 1.jpg
    2.2 KB · Views: 18
  • Oliver 2.jpg
    Oliver 2.jpg
    2.3 KB · Views: 18
Hi girlies...
gilz so happy for you hunni!!! I had a huge smile when I read everything was okay :hugs:

OMG Madcat!!! you have a baby in there... so darn cute!! :)

Hope everyone else is okay. xxx

Blimey yes, see what you mean, something has been telling me all along its a boy to be honest. A girl would be nice, but as always health is the most important thing.

Gosh there were some chavs there though, looked real rough, kept saying about nipping out for a cig, one had a tooth missing,tatoos on their faces, jesus, maybe im a snob!. My DH said the fathers of their kids must have met them on a very dark night! lol

Hi girlies...
gilz so happy for you hunni!!! I had a huge smile when I read everything was okay :hugs:

OMG Madcat!!! you have a baby in there... so darn cute!! :)

Hope everyone else is okay. xxx

LOL yeh, not a chicken nugget, of a kitten, blimey theres a baby in there !

Gemie you need to change your status on your profile, you're not really only a tiny bit knocked up at 13 weeks! :D

I've had so much good news today. :happydance:

Oh madcat in response to your chav story I can top that!!

At the EPAU today there was this super chav couple with their daughter who looked about 3. The mum kept roaring at the daughter to f**king shut up. Then the kid said mum I need a pee like 17 times. Chav parents ignored her. Poor kid promptly wet herself. Chav mum shouts you horrible f**king dirty little b***ard and then made the dad take her to get changed.

If I hadn't been sitting there thinking that I was losing the jellybean I would have shouted at the pair of them.

OMG.... I hate chavs! thats bloody terrible gilz.. poor little girl :( makes me so mad!

I know madcat! a real baby... eh?! lol

I should change my status I'm a bit lazy there... I don't know what to put though... have to get thinking!

Oh Gilz I am sooooooo happy your good news made me :cry: - with happiness of course. You have been on mind all day and I have not been able to log on. Pheww....what a trauma glad its over for you :flower:

My good news it that I have got out of my nights this weekend due to mc worries. My manager is so lovely, she said go home and rest and have a peaceful weekend. Such a weight off my mind not having to worry about having a mc at work. Was convinced last night all over for me too, however Gilz you and your jellybean have given me hope :kiss:

Hey ...and to your MW......:finger:

MadCat - what a beautiful scan piccy. I am in :pink: camp

btw Peanut, my scan another week yet - a week today :growlmad:

Gilz that's do awful! And in the hospital too, I wonder if that was their good behaviour or if they're just like that anywhere. Seems amazing none if the staff stepped in. God I'd have called ss if I worked there I think!

I've got Byron home now and we're all good except for my headache. Have done lots of work today as well as washing and walking the dog. My sciatica is so bad though. I was positively limping pushing the pram home. Bit worried about being quite such a physical wreck this early on.

I feel so sorry for these kids with the chav parents who treat them like that, theyre obviously just there for benifits, but didnt ask to be there, and then they usually grow up like the parents and the cycle starts again!.

Im still so chuffed with my pic and what i saw on the screen, it doesnt feel like theres anything bouncing around in me!.
I did notice she was scanning a bit higher up than at the 7 week scan, i know this because my lower tummy is ticklish, gawd i was tense!!, it was definately the uterus area last time.

It must be so good to see the bean looking like a proper baby. Don't get me wrong my scan was awesome as I was so relieved just to be seeing jellybeans heartbeat but that's also exactly what it looks like a jellybean.

Wait til the 20 week one when they can show you all the organs, the chambers if the heart, fingers and toes. It's fantastic!

Aww girls excellent news all round.
Finished my RA loopy boss agreed nearly all my stuff and said 2 mnths off prior to giving birth wit none pG related symptoms would be nice lol My mat pay is a bit pants so we have to now figure out a plan.
Dads going to buy us this with all the bits yay

Aww girls excellent news all round.
Finished my RA loopy boss agreed nearly all my stuff and said 2 mnths off prior to giving birth wit none pG related symptoms would be nice lol My mat pay is a bit pants so we have to now figure out a plan.
Dads going to buy us this with all the bits yay

thats a great looking travelsystem, and light too, sort of thing we want. I take it its dear though??:shrug:

Morning all. How is everyone today? All still good I hope.

Well there's a small chance my nausea is having a change. Last night I only ate toast at tea time and then when DH got home he made food but I only really ate a cheesy waffle and a half. I expected to be woken by my stomach roaring again at 3am but instead slept through. Still with retching and things this morning as normal but I am hoping that maybe just maybe it might be thinking of abating. I can hardly imagine such luxury as not feeling like death 24/7! On the flip side I still have earache and one-sided migrainey headache because of it. If it's still here next week I guess I might need to see a doctor.

Working from home as normal but today is my day with Byron here anyway. We are on permanent cBeebies. Guilt. I'm not even getting much work done. Feel so crap with the ear thing. I'm such a waster when I'm pregnant...

Aww peanutbean, i hope the MS is easing up on, i cannot imagine putting up with that as you have, id be a nervous reck with that impending doom over my head every day.

My ligaments are all a bit achey today, yesterday the sonographer was pressing quite hard on me, and i think my ligaments are grumbling today.
I also had the faintest of faint brown mucus when i wiped this morning, it all seems a coincedence after yesterday, im wondering if the pressing so hard had dislodged some old blood up there or something. I checked to see if there was anymore but there wasnt.

It does all add up madcat, I wouldn't worry. Once there's been a pocket of blood bits can keep coming for a while. With Byron I got more bleeding at 12 weeks too.

I spoke too soon and now feel too ill to work! Got stuff I can do at the weekend though so I'll just make up the time later. No point struggling on but achieving nothing, better to rest and be more productive later when Byron is asleep or DH has him.

One week til my scan. Me and loopy next week, anyone else? Think I'm 12 weeks today from ov. Exciting! I'll be glad to get a more certain date at the scan.

hopefully then next scan she'll be a bit more gentle.

Aww, god i dont know how you cope with this MS, it must put you off eating altogether knowing its likely to come back up again (it would me).

Its funny, how they date us, i certainly didnt expect to be put forward and back to my original EDD,i thought i OVd later than most, maybe its just a case of babies have a growth spurt and nothing much to do with when we OVd.

Bet your counting the days till your scan now!

Oh Peanut that's rubbish you are feeling ill again :hugs:

I'm much better today, still got brownish CM but i'm not bothered about it after yesterdays explaination, also it's not enough to be seen other than on wiping so i think it's pretty much drying up. Boobs are super sore today though, they seem to have become even more sensitive over night. I really didn't think they could get any sorer!

Think you are right, just you and Loopy for scans next week and then a wee while til Loopy, Molly, Bids and my 12 weeks scans. Hopefully the next few weeks won't totally drag past!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->