Mother of all conception months Graduates

Hey everybody :D

Hope your scans gone ok lolli when you do finally log in - sorry i never got to say goodluck before you went!!

gilz thats crap about having to wait 2 weeks but at the sametime reassuring that they dont want to see you i suppose?!!

Glad all went ok madcat i'll log on to facebook in a min lol been so busy again!!

im 9 weeks tomorrow YAY cant wait til tue for mw app

thanks for all the info madly i'll check out them sites now :D

Peanut goodluck for tomorrow bet you cant wait

:wave:

back from scan - seen little :baby: along with heartbeat and all is good. Have got a haematoma approx 1cm which is alongside the pregnancy, likely from implantation. The ultrasonographer told me not to worry, said it was normal. Then saw the doctor who said there is a slightly higher chance of mc, but at this size they usually resolved spontaneously. Babe had back to us, so couldnt see much but all was well. I cried before I went, cried during the scan and cried all they way home. Sooooo happy but feels absolutely wrung out. No sleep last night and hideous headache, thinking of ringing boss and asking for a days holiday so dont have to go in.

Hey everybody :D

Hope your scans gone ok lolli when you do finally log in - sorry i never got to say goodluck before you went!!

gilz thats crap about having to wait 2 weeks but at the sametime reassuring that they dont want to see you i suppose?!!

Glad all went ok madcat i'll log on to facebook in a min lol been so busy again!!

im 9 weeks tomorrow YAY cant wait til tue for mw app

thanks for all the info madly i'll check out them sites now :D

Peanut goodluck for tomorrow bet you cant wait

9 weeks?, is it me(probably) or has that sped up?. I found that from 9 weeks onwards time moved a tiny bit faster, 9 weeks and less was just pants!.

is your scan tomorrow peanut??, good luck and get those pics up asap!:thumbup:

Its christmas soon everyone lol!!, i'll be 23 weeks on christmas day, so i should have had the 20 week scan too by then, im not really thinking that far ahead though. Ive mentally got as far as bonfire night and thats it!

:wave:

back from scan - seen little :baby: along with heartbeat and all is good. Have got a haematoma approx 1cm which is alongside the pregnancy, likely from implantation. The ultrasonographer told me not to worry, said it was normal. Then saw the doctor who said there is a slightly higher chance of mc, but at this size they usually resolved spontaneously. Babe had back to us, so couldnt see much but all was well. I cried before I went, cried during the scan and cried all they way home. Sooooo happy but feels absolutely wrung out. No sleep last night and hideous headache, thinking of ringing boss and asking for a days holiday so dont have to go in.

reward yourself with a day off after all that!!.

So glad everything looks ok and you have seen the little heart pounding away, thats really positive, now you also know where the blood has come from as well!. sounds good to me!!. Have another little cry!!(ha ha) x

Excellent Loopy, I knew it'd be ok! Take a break if you can!

Yes scan tomorrow. Too far away still.

Yes Bids, when did you get to 9 weeks?! That suddenly feels like it's gone fast! It does get a bit quicker as time goes on and worries get less.

Anyone else fed up of the taste of their own mouth? The back of my nose taste which I had for weeks has passed a bit but my mouth always tastes awful, it's the taste of my spit. Even if I've just cleaned my teeth. But whatever I eat the aftertaste makes me retch.

Yay Loopy :happydance: that's fantastic honey!!

So glad everything is ok, totally think you should just take today to relax and get over the past 3 weeks.

Only positive stuff going forwards now :hugs:

ive just gagged now, for no reason at all, i bent down to smooth my cat and it happened. Yesterday i felt fine, infact i felt the best i have felt in a long time, its really strange.
I just hope i dont gag/retch in public, ive felt it a couple of times coming on, once in NEXT and once while walking around a retail park outside, i had to try so hard to control it, id be so embarrassed if i did it infront of people!

madcat I do it a lot in public. Walking/rushing makes me gag so I do it often when getting the train or picking up the boy from nursery (added exertion of pram-pushing). There is a whole thing where the gag reflex is easily triggered when pregnant, not sure I know why exactly, maybe from everything being softer so there's less resilience? But it doesn't need to be accompanied by nausea. Lucky you that it's not! Just gagged now. Stupid makes me drool and the spit makes me want to be sick all over again!

Gosh, imagine us together gagging and retching, NICE!. I dont know what it is either, but you could be right about everything being softer and maybe that has something to do with it. It happens a bit when lying down too, i keep hoping i dont do it when having a scan!, althought the nhs scan had like a dentist chair that had the back rasied up a bit which was better.
Definately lucky to have escaped the sickness though, i really couldnt have coped with that.

Well Peanut know I know my hormones are enough to sustain this pregnancy am going to sit back and enjoy not feeling too sick. Feel a bit nauseated when lying down on a night and sometimes after a meal but nothing bad.

Taken a days holiday, our secretary thought i was calling in with bad news bless her.

Thank you all for your support over the last month :kiss::kiss: it has been a blessing

Yours next Peanut, looking forward to hearing your good news!:flower:

Yes here's hoping! I wish it was this afternoon and I could take tomorrow off on hol to be with DH. not sure I'm going to get through the day feeling this bad. At least DH isn't working late tonight. Going to try and shower as I've just had a bowl of cereal. Maybe I'll put chips in to be cooking while I do it...

YAY Lolli so pleased for you - congrats :hugs:

I know 9 weeks just seems to have appeared out of nowhere thankfully though :thumbup: if the mw doesnt book me in for a scan shaqrpish im going to book one myself as after tuesday i need the next milestone!!

Cat im with you ive been looking forward to 5th nov for ages now cos i'll be 12 weeks (as long as im on track and dont get put back) and then i'll be 19 weeks on xmas eve - yay

just stressing now about buying presents, getting the car fixed, buying a new car, getting the kitchen and bathroom done and buying things for the baby - oh and saving for maternity leave AS IF we're going to get all that done!!!!!! STRESS :growlmad:

i could have serious called in sick today just from being tired!!!! but enjoy and rest lolli oh and do you have a pic??? :flower:

here it is ...:baby: back towards us so not very clear

Attachments

• tanyas phone 088.jpg
    tanyas phone 088.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 5
awww bless thats soooo cute - made up for you :D

Hope the cereal helped earlier peanut. Yours should be nice and clear being a little further on.

My mum is in Australia before going trekking in Nepal. Have emailed her the pic hope she gets it before she heads up into the mountains.

All my genetic screening booked now, next scan 10/11/10, exciting!

Feel like life can move on now its lovely. Think might take DS (15) out for a pizza to celebrate. He will like that. Then back to healthy food .

Oh loopy your 12 week scan is the same day as mine :happydance:

Looking forward to the scan, not the appointment though as that's my first consultant appointment too and they've told me to anticipate being at the hospital for a few hours!

Aww thats quite clear for 8 weeks!

Well, i just nipped out, got on the duel carriage way and sneezed 3 times in a row, couldnt bend forward by much, my ligaments crippled me, even now theyre grumbling, its so cruel when that happens. Im not sure if im getting a cold, been sneezing a bit, Dh said he had a sore throat yesterday, my sister visited last weekend sniffling away. I really hope not.

Oh thank god loopy!!!!Was out all morning so couldn't log on,but was thinking of you all morning!!I'm sooo delighted for you and your family,best news ever!really hope these babies stop scaring their mammies soon!This seems to be the thread for scary things happening ,but with good outcomes thank god!!!

Can't wait til all the rest of yous have had 12wks scans and hopefully we won't have to talk to spotting or bleeding anymore!!
I'll be 23wks at xmas too madcat,so will hopefully know sex of baby by then,can buy him/her wee pressie!!!
Hope you're not getting a cold,I'm dosed and its so crap when you can't take drugs!

Enjoy your day off loopy,pamper yourself,you deserve it.xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->