Mother of all conception months Graduates

What is a bounty pack? Do we maybe not get them in Scotland cos I didn't get one at my booking appointment.

i didnt get one at my 1st appointment either, its a pack full of pregnancy mags to read, vouchers, leaflets etc etc!

Oh I see maybe I'll get it at my next appointment. Don't actually know when that is though.

Have a look at the bounty website. You can register your pregnancy on there and they send you the vouchers for later packs. They do weekly pregnancy updates for your dates and there's all sorts of freebies on their, vouchers and competitions. It tells you what's in the packs. Normally at the booking in you get the pregnancy pack, then there's another mum-to-be or something at 13 weeks ish, normally given to you at your scan, then another couple at the hospital, an overnight one and a new mum or newborn one. And another a bit later on as well I think. There's a lot of crap in there especially if you don't use softener or disposable nappies but there's also loads of leaflets and important info and some useful freebies.

the magazines have quite alot to read in them, ive just been having a flick though, some bathtime reading me thinks. Theres a big A4 magazine/book in there too lots of info (looks quite dated though)

:wave: Ladies,

So sorry Gilz hon they didnt call you in for a scan :( I cant believe you have to wait for two weeks :trouble:

Glad your MW app went well madcat and great you got a bounty pack :) Here in Leeds they are not given out by your MW but at the hospital when you go for your dating scan. I got mine last week and inside there is a voucher for my mum-to-be pack. Emmas diary is generally given by your MW although she never gave me one and I didnt remember to ask :dohh: I have also joined the online huggies club, Hipp baby club, Tescos mother and baby club, Boots mother and baby club and also Mothercare as I will be using products by all of these companies once baby is born :thumbup: I got a lovely little pack from Hipp baby with a pregnancy diary for me to keep a record and a 1st year calendar for LO to keep a track of his/her developments such a lovely little pack :) I have already recieved lots of money off coupons including free changing bag and vouchers for free packs of nappies :) Well worth signing up for :thumbup:

vbaby3 glad you posted about diahorrea at start of labour :blush: I had exactly the same with Oliver. At the start of pregnancy and at the end I had a good olde clearout (SORRY TMI!) and at the start of pregnancy I had the same this time so hopefully I will also clear out as labour starts :)

Thanks Madly I'm just trying to think positive. If the EPAS were really worried about me I suppose that they get me in sooner.

:wave: Ladies,

So sorry Gilz hon they didnt call you in for a scan :( I cant believe you have to wait for two weeks :trouble:

Glad your MW app went well madcat and great you got a bounty pack :) Here in Leeds they are not given out by your MW but at the hospital when you go for your dating scan. I got mine last week and inside there is a voucher for my mum-to-be pack. Emmas diary is generally given by your MW although she never gave me one and I didnt remember to ask :dohh: I have also joined the online huggies club, Hipp baby club, Tescos mother and baby club, Boots mother and baby club and also Mothercare as I will be using products by all of these companies once baby is born :thumbup: I got a lovely little pack from Hipp baby with a pregnancy diary for me to keep a record and a 1st year calendar for LO to keep a track of his/her developments such a lovely little pack :) I have already recieved lots of money off coupons including free changing bag and vouchers for free packs of nappies :) Well worth signing up for :thumbup:

vbaby3 glad you posted about diahorrea at start of labour :blush: I had exactly the same with Oliver. At the start of pregnancy and at the end I had a good olde clearout (SORRY TMI!) and at the start of pregnancy I had the same this time so hopefully I will also clear out as labour starts :)

Have all your vouchers you mentioned come from all the above companies you have joined online with? (&i take it they will still be in date when you intend to use them).Ive just joined tescos so far, had their magazine thru the other day

Oh Gilz so sorry its happened again. God this is so full of highs and lows, and the waiting is terrible. Feel like my life has been on hold for 3 weeks. As Peanut says it is likely to be the same cause (and they mentioned your ovary before too??). The fact that jellybean coped ok with the last episode is reassuring, there is no reason to think he or she wont this time too. One day you are on top of the world, the next you are on your knees. It so stressful.:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Had to stay late to finish some court reports as dont know if I will be going back to work tomorrow after scan. Told them will be back after if ok, and if dont come back its not and likely wont be back for a few days. Might log in to BnB just to see my raspberry in case they take it away from me. Thanks Vbaby for reassurance helps me think a little more positive. I certainly feel like crap this week, have a hideous headache at the moment but dont know if its stress and anxiety too. My bleeding was only light, and brown and did occur after BD. It changed a bit briefly then disappeared. Still sometimes have brownish CM. The problem is with mmc, I had the most innocuous bleed, and that was my only sign. No pain til waiting for theatre the following week and even then was only like mild period cramps. Anyway, less misery and dwelling and more PMA. New :baby:, new hope :thumbup:

Peanut my mum suffered terribly with migraines and acupuncture has virtually cured her. She had them weekly and it knocked her out for days. She got referred on the NHS.

MadCat how exciting! Makes things feel a bit more real seeing the MW! Looking forward to Bounty Pack. Got Emmas diary and it didnt do it for me really. And it is 2 years out of date:wacko:

Hey Loopy :hugs:

Good luck for tomorrow honey, but I'm sure that you won't need it. Your wee bean will be perfect and a few more weeks and we'll both be into 2nd tri!!

Loopy what time's your scan again? Best of all luck for it. I know it will be fine now though. I feel we are all safe.

Thanks for the info about acupuncture. I reckon while pregnant would be my best bet for referral given the lack of relief options. Might give my GP a ring next week. Get through my own scan first I think!

Hey Loopy :hugs:

Good luck for tomorrow honey, but I'm sure that you won't need it. Your wee bean will be perfect and a few more weeks and we'll both be into 2nd tri!!

Wont that be lovely, will be nice for us both to sit back and just enjoy growing our beans x

Loopy what time's your scan again? Best of all luck for it. I know it will be fine now though. I feel we are all safe.

Thanks for the info about acupuncture. I reckon while pregnant would be my best bet for referral given the lack of relief options. Might give my GP a ring next week. Get through my own scan first I think!

Peanut its at 09:00 x

Wow so early! Huge good luck again in case for whatever reason I don't get chance to say it in the morning.

Hoping it means straight in for first appointment. All that waiting around makes me want to throw up.

Will pop in tomorrow at some point and update :flower:

loopy have faith I'm sure all will be good.
Glad MW appointment was all ok.
A bit of blood with water sounds like just an escapy bit try not to worry your self.

Eugh think sickness may have started that or my cold has made me ill

Morning all!.

It feels like a 'no news' day today, whats going on with everyone else today?:coffee:

Hey Madcat :flower:

Think we must be due an uneventful week, it's been a bit crazy here with people bleeding and spotting etc.

I seem to have developed your symptom just as you're getting rid of it. Was up to pee twice last night and can't ignore it cos it feels like all my other organs are getting squished it's so sore!

Is that totally gone for you now?

i thought it may have been gone, but it was back last night, 3 am i had to get up!, maybe not as bad as it was but i was reminded its still there lol!.

I just keep thinking about sundays nuchal scan&bloods now, hoping everything will be ok, ...why do we put ourselves through these screenings?, then its time to tell all! (i dont know which is more scary lol!)

Otherwise my day today consists of, going to the tip with a load of rubbish because i forgot to put the bin out last week!.
Buying some fish food
cat food
and a chocolate bar:winkwink:

Ugh. Morning all. Loopy should've had her scan by now. Hopefully good news but she is just at work so not updating us.

I feel well sick today. :sick: No fun at all. Working from home (of course). Put Single Father on in the background and nearly died crying! I have Downton Abbey on now but haven't actually looked once at it. I already watched it when it was on so it's just something to keep me company!

Still not showered but am working. Got to find stomach enough to shower and walk the dog today.

Woke really early this morning, not sure when, then fitfully dozed to endless crazy dreams about my scan.

Ugh. Morning all. Loopy should've had her scan by now. Hopefully good news but she is just at work so not updating us.

I feel well sick today. :sick: No fun at all. Working from home (of course). Put Single Father on in the background and nearly died crying! I have Downton Abbey on now but haven't actually looked once at it. I already watched it when it was on so it's just something to keep me company!

Still not showered but am working. Got to find stomach enough to shower and walk the dog today.

Woke really early this morning, not sure when, then fitfully dozed to endless crazy dreams about my scan.

Oh Peanut that all sounds exactly like me today minus the stuff you are watching.

I'm working from home today, feel rubbish had the worst sleep ever and was still bleeding a little this morning.

Need to work up the energy later to have a shower and then walk the dog as i didn't walk him last night and he's a little grumpy.

Madcat i'm sure everything will be fine with your bloods and scan, i'm having them too but it's not one of my major worries at the moment, i don't know why maybe i'll get more worried closer to the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->