Mother of all conception months Graduates

Oh Peanut that's fab so happy you got to see your little bean.

Oh it's been a good week for scans this week and last it's so nice that things are going well :thumbup:

Yay peanut,thats fantastic news!!!So delighted for you!!
You're due the day before me now.Looking forward to seeing your pic.x

Blow me down!:haha:

My DH finally gave in and let me have a takeaway that ive been asking for for the past 3 weeks.

Granted its pretty nasty fried stuff, possibly the most unhealthy thing i could be eating right now, buts its all ive wanted for weeks!.

Well i had it tonight, it was so goddam delish i felt like i was alive again!, my appitite bounced back and nearly finished the lot, it was heavenly.
DH was appalled that i enjoyed the nastyness so much and that i ate nearly all of it!LOL!

Hi all, here is the pic.

Madcat, I asked about the nuchal but without the blood tests they can't give a result so no result. Guess what, we've got the same due date madcat and are both now in 2nd tri!

Attachments

• P1070306sm.jpg
    P1070306sm.jpg
    283.6 KB · Views: 7
thats a bloomin fab piccie!, lovely pair of legs there!!.

Oooo youre April 21st too then?, funny how it all works out, i bet i'll be one of the poor sods who goes about 2 weeks overdue or somethng!

Hey Peanut hon so glad your scan went well :) love the scan pic

Sulking a little though :( sorry I must apologise for being `moany mertle` but its doesnt seem fair everyone gets days added and I loose A HUGE 13 DAYS it totally sucks!

*pokes everyone* I got my :bfp: today :-D Thought you ladies would want to know.

Aw madly. I was sure I was 13 today though so I don't think it really counts for me. When it comes to it you know they hardly ever arrive on edd. Byron was in his 38th week and I want a May baby so we'll see how that pans out! This one'll probably come early and be an Aries!!

Hooray! I thought so, saw you in where was it, first tri and wondered if I knew you had a bfp!

Aw madly hon I got days taken off too, not as many as you but still a few.

I really think by the next scan you'll definitely have caught up some of the days.

Thanks Ladies :hugs: am just been silly :dohh:

Ozzieshunni I am so pleased you are joining the grads :wohoo:

Peanut awwww your babe is beautiful !!! What a lovely pic x x

And madly, our scans looks so similiar dont they!

beautiful pic peanut :D so chuffed everythings great yay

CONGRATS Ozzie wooohoooo great news so pleased for you too...

Cat im just expecting to be late wont be disappointed then and i reckon about 80% of first timers are (thats not a fact girls just my opinion lol) hope its not 2 weeks though cos that would take me into june and i have my mum's, both my bro's b'day and fathers day are all in june so really dont need another june birthday and also i want a taurus baby its always been a dream of mine haha but we'll see - im just glad to be pregnant :D

dont worry madly they are probably wrong about your dates!!

i feel so sick and tired tonight - bed soon but i feel sorry for DH and cant wait to have a big FAT lie in tomorrow though ahhhhh....

Well done ozzieshunnie.
Ahhh being late would be just my style though I would be happy to be in labour week 37 screaming and cursing as long as I don't tare thats my worst nightmare.
more stuff for my baby draw got to love tesco

Oh OH OH...do we have another graduate join us??? welcome! nice to have you on here, more the merrier!!:thumbup:

Bids, me too, im just expecting to be later too, im not expecting my EDD to mean very much at all. A friend had her 1st baby this year, went two weeks overdue and even then had to be induced, she was tearing her hair out!!

Yup! It's me!!!! I still am in a bit of shock! I never thought it would happen and then the month I don't think about it at all BAM! There's that second line! Two tests don't lie! :happydance:

I think nomore will be joining us shortly soon. Great to have some new faces!

DH is working today so I'm on Byron duty. Apart from screaming right now til my ears ring (in play) he's being very good for me so far. I had a bad night. Woken just after 12 by the boy then couldn't get back to sleep and my head starting pounding and I couldn't stop going over the bloody scratches on the car door that I don't actually care about. Very tired and nauseous today as a consequence.

Yup! It's me!!!! I still am in a bit of shock! I never thought it would happen and then the month I don't think about it at all BAM! There's that second line! Two tests don't lie! :happydance:

its always when you least expect it!, it was for me, and Bids and no doubt a few others, and all the symptom spotting means nothing!!. So pleased for you!

oh peanut, you sound like me with you head going round in circles at night!!.
I managed to avoid this mornings gagging session, o nly had a quick teeth clean, my poor DH wanted a kiss this morning though (toungues) and i just couldnt, i could feel myself about to gag and i just couldnt!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->