Mothers Day

Im just sending a card. Im not that close to my mum and moneys tight.Its never really been a big deal for us xx

nothing for my mum as she left when i was 11, for mil from oh just a card and a plant which was only from tesco as money is very tight plus she doesnt like chocolates:dohh:

i guess the usual, card, chocolates, wine and flowers. she adores chocolates, my dad doesnt eat them so all for her, and she adores the wine even more lol. bottles with screw tops only so she can have a glass or 2 with her dinner over a few days.

money is tight here too so im not expecting much for myself, want lindt dor chocolates, alot of them :haha:

i ended up getting my mum a card and a book :) i'm not a flower person so i hate picking them! :) besides there are 3 of us (sisters) and i'm sure someone will get flowers for her.. x

i got my mum a clarins body cream thing..and going to get her some flowers/chocolates :)

my mum passed away 10 years ago now, so i always go put a bunch of her favourite flowers on the grave
this year got MIL, some flowers being delivered to her & a big balloon & card. :) i hope she's surprised

My mum has had half of hers already.... a big 20 x 20 print of Harrison.
I've also got her chocs and a card. Harrison has got her an owl :)

I already have my present from harrison - a links bracelet :D

We are all going to the zoo this weekend, then liam is taking me to see phantom of the opera as a treat. :) x

my mum passed away 10 years ago now, so i always go put a bunch of her favourite flowers on the grave
this year got MIL, some flowers being delivered to her & a big balloon & card. :) i hope she's surprised

sorry about your mum hun, that's lovely that you get her flowers.xxx

sorry about your mum hun, that's lovely that you get her flowers.xxx

thanks chic, i laminated a copy of my scan pic, and made a little card & put it there too, want LO to know about both his Nans :thumbup:

I already have a card for my Mum and MIL and we are getting them both a bunch of flowers.

Since my LO has two Mummies we don't make that much of a a fuss to be honest, it's unfair if one of us has a lie in, unfair if one gets a card blah blah blah... We gota card with a pic of two Mummies on from Stonewall. But that is all! And I am happy with that :)

bought my mum a card off funkypigeon its cute and a pot which has all the different herbs like coriander, parsley etc that grow in it for her kitchen

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->