"Mothers Instinct" gender!

Both DH and myself have had a feeling since conception (all family thought the same) 2 weeks ago we were told we were all wrong... but I still have not had my anatomy scan so I guess that will be the final word!

I've had 2 dreams now that we are having a girl so I guess we'll have to wait and see. We are hopefully finding out on December 2nd

I was 100% sure it was a boy, and she's definitely a girl. (And wasn't shy at all in her pictures!)

From the time I got my BFP to 6wks, I was sure it was gonna be a boy because of our timing and blah blah.... after 6wks, no, my gut was screaming GIRL, so much that I overwhelmingly really wanted a girl :dohh: But sure enough, I was right and she is a she :D xx

I was sure my first son was a girl. I had no doubt in my mind. I stopped believing in mothers instinct when she turned out to have a wiener lol. My second pregnancy knew it was a boy, is a boy but it's 50/50 guess so I guess my instincts are 50/50 too :z

As soon as I had my positive result (4 weeks), I thought we were having a girl. I knew her name right away too. :)

i only done a pregnancy test cause i had a dream i done one it was positive n then out popped a girl called poppy.
turns out this dream is pretty true. i knew it was a girl, and we're calling her poppy :)
sometimes i think people are very intune with the body but then there is a 50/50 chance of being right so who knows!

#1, knew it was a boy from day one. Was a boy, not surprised in the least.
#2, knew it was a girl from day one. Found out at 12 weeks it was a boy, very shocked, my gut instinct was totally wrong.

Both pregnancies I had a feeling I was having a girl, and was right

Yes, I "knew" I was having a girl. Even though OH laughed at the idea that I knew. Our anomaly scan confirmed that we are having a girl! OHs response to that was, well, you had a 50/50 chance of getting it right!

I never really felt any strong instincts either way in either pregnancy x

I've got an overwhelmingly strong feeling that we're having a girl-agses til we find out though! I'm wondering if i will be right?

I had no reason to think our little one was a girl, but I just did.
I kept calling her 'she' from the minute my bump started, and my husband had to keep adding 'or he'.
At our 20 week scan it turns out it is a little girl!
:)

I really really think im having a boy. Im the only one off both sides of the family who think this so we will see at my 22week scan. Somedays i think.. hmm it could be a girl and i could be wrong.. but then in bed when its moving on a night i jsut feel like 'i know'.

My DH and I "knew" from the moment I had a positive pregnancy test, that we were going to have our baby boy... we just knew :D

I just knew i was having a boy. Right from the beginning i kept calling bean a he and only really looked at boys clothes. We tried all the old wives tales and they all pointed to it being a boy as well.

Even the way i am carrying is supposed to be more how you would carry a boy.

Went for the 20 week scan the other day and there was my boy, legs wide open showing us he was definitely a he lol. :happydance:

I was pretty sure I was having a boy right up until the last few weeks before finding out. It started with suddenly being all uncertain and then I was just convinced she was a girl. I would have been so surprised if she'd been a boy, but wouldn't have minded either way.

I knew it was a girl from the beginning. What's funny is OH and I never even discussed boy names. :)

i was going to say the exact same thing...never even thought to pick out a boys name.

good luck!

I knew we were having a boy from the moment I saw the 12 week scan photo lol... Annoying thing was, we couldn't decide on a boys name and could only settle on a girls name lol. But we're decided now and Harrison James it is :D

XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->