"Mothers Instinct" gender!

I've thought a girl from day one, and apparently the ladies in my family all get bad MS with girls like I did, my Mum is completely convinced on girl.
Hubby thinks girl as well.

But the 20 week scan was dubious at best kinda 75 -25% girl and the not knowing is killing me, lol!!

Is it really bad to say I'd be disappointed by a boy? I mean I've two beautiful nephews 2yrs and 6weeks who I completely adore and love getting on my hands and knees roaring like a Tryranadon!!

But there is just something about having a little girl that feels right.

I'm also completely freaked as OH Nan has a "knowing" and even though we may have been predicted a girl she's said that rubbish and thinks it's a boy, it really winds me up everytime we see her. She's pretty easy to avoid, so I have been cause it upsets me a little.

Am I wrong to think this????????

I felt sure it was a boy through 1st trimester but in 2nd I started to doubt it. I'm having a girl. :)

I knew mine was a boy as soon as I found out I was pregnant. Just had that feeling :thumbup:

Both with my daughter and this pregnancy I just 'knew' i was having girls. I can't explain but the feeling was so strong.

I think with this pregnancy because I wanted a girl so badly and all the old wives tale gender tests said boy I tried to convince myself I was indeed having a boy so I wouldn't be disappointed at the scan, but my instincts were proved right again and my little bun is another girl!

X

I just a had a strong feeling about us having a girl. Can't really explain why.

When I first found out, all the way to 12 week scan, I was convinced we're having a boy. But since 12 week scan I'm not so sure and really don't know :wacko: But I always say "he" and I think my instinct still veers to boy. But we have a name picked for both and really don't mind either way as it's our first :thumbup:

We are staying on Team :yellow: until the birth though so long time to wait to find out! x

I was definite it was a girl. I was really surprised it was a boy. I even had very vivid dreams about it so I was really caught off-guard!

But I love him no less! :cuddle:

I am pretty sure we are having one of each, which would be wonderful. Ideally though we would prefer two girls and have been mostly thinking about girls names. We have all options sorted out except what if it is two boys. Somehow I am sure it is not going to be two boys but of course one never knows. We still struggle to find a second boy's name now.

Despite every gender predictor and a psychic saying I was having a girl I just knew he'd be a boy!! Skyla was born after 3 boys so I felt she would surely be another but I kept dreaming she was a girl and I had a girls name stuck in my head. I still couldn't believe it when the sonographer said definitely a girl!

I think I am having a girl and so does everyone else. I'll be happy either way, but I have found myself saying "her" and "she" in reference to the baby quite a bit. I have also had dreams about having a girl. We will see in December!

#1 - was positive it was a girl - correct
#2 - was positive it was a girl - correct
#3 - was positive it was a boy - wrong, girl
my dh said we were having a girl he was correct lol
#4 - have a feeling it's a girl my dh thinks it's a boy
Will find out in 2 weeks who's right :) by the way I really want a boy just think it's a girl
But really don't mind either way :)

#1 - was positive it was a girl - correct
#2 - was positive it was a girl - correct
#3 - was positive it was a boy - wrong, girl
my dh said we were having a girl he was correct lol
#4 - have a feeling it's a girl my dh thinks it's a boy
Will find out in 2 weeks who's right :) by the way I really want a boy just think it's a girl
But really don't mind either way :)

Since the day I found out I was pregnant, I thought Boy! I find out in 2 weeks hopefully if LO co-operates FX'd. I'll be sure to let you all know :)

:flow:

I was convinced I was having a girl. Would if put money on it. I thought that since 6 weeks. Found out after my cvs at 13 weeks I'm having a boy. They had to tell me 6 times before I believed them!!x

All of my dreams have indicated I'm having a boy. A few other people have also said they've dreamed of me having a boy or just think its a boy too. Hubby would love a boy.

I'm not too fussed either way. If I do have a girl though, my decorating for the nursery will be easy because I LOVE ladybugs!!

Will find out on the 10th Dec.... can't wait! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->