Mothers of 6 month babies...

leeanne

Mom of 3 and Stepmom of 2
Reaction score
Has your LOs eye color changed to the color they will stay permanently?

Poppy isn't quite 6 months but I can't see her eyes changing colour now (they are blue, like her Daddy's). All my friends with babies the same age changed ages ago (ie those whose have gone brown etc)

jack's have changed from dark blueto dark brown x

his have remained the same, blue like mine. I doubt they will change to brown like his daddy's as they are really very blue and intense.

At around what month did this happen?

Dan has brown eyes and with Amanda, her's went from dark grey to brown by 6 months.

Jayden has blue eyes but has some green in them, which comes from mine :)

Chase is light blue with dark blue specks. I cannot see his changing to brown now. I think if it were to change to brown, it would have already been done by now.

Chloe still has dodgey eyes- half blue half brown!! They're really cool actually, blue with brown stripes!!

Hannah's are brown and have always been brown, not surprising though considering Stan's Chinese :lol:

Max's eyes didnt change at 6 months he still has green-gray eyes just like his dad

My little sisters eyes changed around 1. They were blue and now they are super dark brown. (She is 2 now) My mom thought they were gonna stay blue (she is adopted so we don't know her parents eye colours) but they have changed DRASTICALLY.

Ally's eyes have been the same light blue colour from about a month old. I'd be surprised if they changed now :)

All your LOs eyes sound brilliant Leeanne!

At around what month did this happen?

Dan has brown eyes and with Amanda, her's went from dark grey to brown by 6 months.

Jayden has blue eyes but has some green in them, which comes from mine :)

Chase is light blue with dark blue specks. I cannot see his changing to brown now. I think if it were to change to brown, it would have already been done by now.

around 7 months before then they were still blue tinged x

Aiden has crystal blue eyes but when he was first born, his eyes were darker. It's surprising actually because I have dark brown eyes and my OH has light blue. But Aiden's eyes started getting lighter around 4 months and have stayed the same since he was 6 months. Now they change color from grey-blue to light-blue depending on his mood. :)

Erin's were dark blue when she was born but they are gradually turning a bit green - like daddy's, so don't think hers are finished yet.

Ellies 5mths im reallys suprised that she hasnt got brown eyes. Benns eyes changed by 8 weeks from steel grey to dark brown and i expected Ellies to do the same. Ive got brown eyes and DP has got hazel eyes but they are more brown to. Ellies were really hard steel grey but they are a really bizarre non discript colour just a grey blue green sort of colour they have a bizarre pattern in them i defo dont think they have finished yet cant wait to see what they turn out to be. What age do babies eyes finishing changing ?

elliot's eyes are currently a wierd browny blue colour-getting browner by the day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->