Motivation Group

am having mee another bottle water.
i can see me actually putting on for weigh in day with all this water till it comes off.

me n mason just had cottage pie i made and fruit cocktail for pudding :) im stuffed lol

DRINK WOMAN lol....noooo crisps...u can do it lol....*said in her strict voice* :haha:

cottage pie MmMmMmMMmMmm Don't my mouth is watering!!!! It is so easy to make aswell I havn't had it in years..Do u make it with veg or beans?

Either or depends how im feeling lol...tonight it was vegies yum!!

scottishgal dont be hard on urself silly moo!

uve done soo well today and plus u need something sweet to keep u going, and maybe its good to step into it gradually so u dont feel so crappy :hugs:

scottishgal dont be hard on urself silly moo!

uve done soo well today and plus u need something sweet to keep u going, and maybe its good to step into it gradually so u dont feel so crappy :hugs:

dont call me a silly moo :cry:

:rofl:

Can i set up camp here? I need a kick in the right direction!!!

:hi:
welcome to the group.

are you on a certain diet or plan?

if you let me know your start weight, current and goal i will add you on the main page :thumbup:

some of us are also going to take measurements if you want to do that too :)

I just done my last set of crunches, Going to have a nice hot bath now and watch a movie and hope kye does not wake up, he is feeling a bit worse for wear today bless him xx

Oh can I come and play with you girls??!!:hi:

I am currently 14st 4oz down from 15 stone.

My overall target is 10.5st by my wedding in September but have set myself a mini target of 12st by July!!

I am on my 1st Day today of the Cambride diet!

My overall target is 10.5st by my wedding in September but have set myself a mini target of 12st by July!!

Hi love!!

Your doing fab!!!!

Whats the cambride diet?? I have never heard of it!

x

It varies as to what stage you do but I am doing the 1st stage which is basically shakes,soups etc on a very low calorie diet then you can work up from there!I have tried every other diet going and had no sucess!!Its going to be hard but hopefully worth it!xx

:hi:

wow doing fab already i see, yay!!

and im jealous id LOVE to do the cambridge diet...are u doing the full no food 1?

hi :hi:
welcome to the group.
i started my diet today too- im doing the atkins.
what is the cambride diet? how'd you get on your first day?

Yes hun I am!!1st day today and not been as bad as I thought,have just kept filled up on water and I actually do not feel to hungry.Just keep thinking of the end results!PMA!

I have dont the 810kal step with the meal before thats how I lost the extra but went astray over Easter.So decided to be brave and go full steam ahead!

hi :hi:
welcome to the group.
i started my diet today too- im doing the atkins.
what is the cambride diet? how'd you get on your first day?

I did Atkins after I had my daughter for 6 weeks and it really worked for me then!

https://www.cambridgeweightplan.com/

Explains on here better than I can!!lol

1st day gone better than expected thanks hun,water is the key!:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back