Motivation Group

I didnt know could test ya waters find out info like that.

morning, how is all ? :)

i feel soooo ill today.
think its hitting me now. feel all lightheaded and really really sick.
was up in the middle of the night with a sore tummy and feelin sick too
:(

:hugs: Hope you feel better.

Doing good here :) lost more than I expected this week so I'm happy :rofl: just trying to decide what we're going to do today

Hi girls.

I have decided I am going to do the tony ferigison diet , Has any one heard of it? With boots? They give u lifetime support , unlimited use of scales and 24 hour 1 - 1 support also teach u to eat healthy. U start by replacing 2 meals with soups and shake, eat 6 times a day, set u goals untill u reach desired weightlose then u go into a freedom diet where they help u eat the foods u like with out the weight creeping back on, also provide u wiyh fgibre and multi vitiamins for the shakes and soup part of the diary. I dont know if any oen has done it , I have read alot of good success stories online, Just dont want to bne spending alot of money on it for it not to work or for the weight to come back on when I cant really afford it as it is lol helpppppppppppppppppppppp I wanna get my skinny on!!!!

How is everyone else doing????

ooo that sounds good!
how much is that a month?
i've never heard of it

i have been bad today :blush:
in my defence i really do not feel well at all?!
had omlette and yogurt for brunch
just scoffed 2 bags of crisps

have been a walk though- does that even it out?

I've not heard of that program either, maybe you can create a thread in this section? More people might see it?

today's my cheat day and I'm going all out :lol:

ooo that sounds good!
how much is that a month?
i've never heard of it

i have been bad today :blush:
in my defence i really do not feel well at all?!
had omlette and yogurt for brunch
just scoffed 2 bags of crisps

have been a walk though- does that even it out?

Well they have a forum for it and have seen some pretty good reviews, Itsno carbs. It costs 58 pounds one off payment which u get 2 weeks worth of soups, bars and shakes, plus urmulti vitamins, fibre and some other vitamins which is 2 months supply, usually costs about 6 pound. I will probally be spending just under 30 pound a week on the food. Lots of people have managed to keep the weight off. I think this is a bit pricy , I have my sons first bday coming up soon, I am moving house soon, On the other hand I spend about 30 pound in the supermarket for food, Only thing is I will still have to buy food for my son lol I dont know what to do, I cant be assed to excersise... I would love to do this diet if the weight stays off!!!!!

I've not heard of that program either, maybe you can create a thread in this section? More people might see it?

today's my cheat day and I'm going all out :lol:

Oooo eat ur heart out lol

I might just make a thread see if any one is on it , they have a forum for the diet its self tho!!!

Yeah WW has it's own forum to but this place takes all my free time :rofl:

just ordered pizza hut for lunch :haha:

I have been pretty good for a couple of weeks so think it might be good to cheat a bit and kick start my metabolism :angelnot: that's my excuse at least

im considering having a pizza too.
i dunno whats wrong with me and docs aint open till tue...arg!
nhs24 might be gettin a call :(

Yeah WW has it's own forum to but this place takes all my free time :rofl:

just ordered pizza hut for lunch :haha:

I have been pretty good for a couple of weeks so think it might be good to cheat a bit and kick start my metabolism :angelnot: that's my excuse at least

Yum Yum

i dunno :shrug: but i dont even have the energy to clean lo's bottles. sore head, feel sick, really bad pain in my tummy

vicki - how much you lost? :)

dani - never heard of that, try slim fast.

scottish gal - hope feel better soon!

i haven't had a good day i don't think. Had shake, 2 bottles water, out shopping for 2hr, back for dinner, 1 bottle water shake then out for, 4hrs never had any water as i didn't wana keep going to the loo, forgot to take a snack with me, tea i had quicke, prawns, leetuce with bit sauce. Just feel like aint drank or eat as much as i shoulda done great day out though. dtrying catch up on dranking now.

I had 2.5 glassed of wine with some of the girls off the forum this afternoon!!Naughty Naughty!!

I really feel like eating food,I need food!!

I am having "I would rather be fat and happy" day today!!:rofl:

i haven't had a good day i don't think. Had shake, 2 bottles water, out shopping for 2hr, back for dinner, 1 bottle water shake then out for, 4hrs never had any water as i didn't wana keep going to the loo, forgot to take a snack with me, tea i had quicke, prawns, leetuce with bit sauce. Just feel like aint drank or eat as much as i shoulda done great day out though. dtrying catch up on dranking now.

What does the slim fast diet include? Is it effective? What do u have to do?

I had 2.5 glassed of wine with some of the girls off the forum this afternoon!!Naughty Naughty!!

I really feel like eating food,I need food!!

I am having "I would rather be fat and happy" day today!!:rofl:

im the same today. i just scoffed a pizza hut :blush:

I have resisted apart from a couplen of chunks of chicken from the pealla!!

What does the slim fast diet include? Is it effective? What do u have to do?

There tins say. 3-2-1. Which means, 3 healthy snacks at 100 cals (I do have 2 slices of a bar which come to 112 or 144.) 2 shakes, which is many diff flavours, 1 healthy main meal a day upto 600cals on top of this at 'least' 2 litre of water & 30min exercise.

Im really enjoying it, first few days were hard, i found it very hard to drink the shakes as iv never drank so much milk was bit sickly but now i look forward to my shakes, its working for me, 4lb in first week. there is mixed reviews on it, but tbh from time ive been on it so far got give it a chance to settle & work, unlike so reviews, like not working day 4, hard enough.

oh ladies i need your support! :(

I started my diet on 1300 calories and lost 4lbs in 2 weeks woopee!! well i then forgot the diet and was only having around 500-600 calories per day and i put ON weight im guessing starvation mode!? well now im becoming paranoid and weighing myself about 5 times a day and deary me i worry when its gone up lol
Anyway i was 140lbs to begin got to 136lbs on the 27th of April and im now (just weighed myself) 139lbs ive had 1300cals today so im back on track but i would like a wee quick fix, see if i had my calories but had a liquid diet (as in champagne! hehe only kidding!) as in soups etc would i loose weight faster? DH is home in 2 weeks and i was hoping to be back to 136lbs or even 135lbs i know it sounds silly but 1lb seems SOOOO much when dieting!
hmph please help ladies! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->