Motivation Group

If there was a quick fix im sure we would all be using it! LOL.

Off research ive done, 500-600cals a day is farrr to low, you wont lose weight successfully & keep it off. You need to consume 1200-1400 of a mixed healthy diet, with at least 30min exercise everyday (hard at times i know)

I consume around 1000-1200 a day, im drinking shakes that have all vits etc in them that i need.

Drink at least 2l of water i day, i started that 5 days ago, big improved on the weight loss front.

Off research ive done, 500-600cals a day is farrr to low, you wont lose weight successfully & keep it off. You need to consume 1200-1400 of a mixed healthy diet, with at least 30min exercise everyday (hard at times i know)

I consume around 1000-1200 a day, im drinking shakes that have all vits etc in them that i need.

Drink at least 2l of water i day, i started that 5 days ago, big improved on the weight loss front.

hmm so water may be te quick fix im after, i do 30 mins exercise and 1000 crunches per day xx

oh ladies i need your support! :(

I started my diet on 1300 calories and lost 4lbs in 2 weeks woopee!! well i then forgot the diet and was only having around 500-600 calories per day and i put ON weight im guessing starvation mode!? well now im becoming paranoid and weighing myself about 5 times a day and deary me i worry when its gone up lol
Anyway i was 140lbs to begin got to 136lbs on the 27th of April and im now (just weighed myself) 139lbs ive had 1300cals today so im back on track but i would like a wee quick fix, see if i had my calories but had a liquid diet (as in champagne! hehe only kidding!) as in soups etc would i loose weight faster? DH is home in 2 weeks and i was hoping to be back to 136lbs or even 135lbs i know it sounds silly but 1lb seems SOOOO much when dieting!
hmph please help ladies! xx

:hi: welcome.
we're all here to help you :)

hmm so water may be te quick fix im after, i do 30 mins exercise and 1000 crunches per day xx

A lady on here says ' more you drink the more you strink ' which is a fab qoute.
According to online, water is very vital part of losing good amount of weight.

Thanks hun i'll up my water to 2l tommorrow and see how that goes.. oh i'll be peeing all day!! hehe xxx

no problem! ohh yeah, side effects of that usually last a week, mine actually starting to die down now. Ive drank 4 glasses & gone once :)

i'll need to stop drinking at about 6pm so im not up all night hehe xx

haha, aye. first night was bit bad like.

well done on huge loss already!

:hi: Welcome babydance!

I've lost 38.5 total now (started in January) :thumbup:

:hi: woah what a busy day!!

ive just baked 48 cupcakes and iced them...OMG the temptation...but i did well only had a little taste of the icing...yum! haha

how are we all doing?

scottishgal big :hugs: hunni for feeling so poo, how are you now?

and :hi: babydance, i agree that too low calories = weight gain or just no weight loss, as you said it, starvation mode, definately stick to above 1000 and exercise !!! :)

ive not managed any actual exercise today but have been rushed off my feet so that will do lol

:hi: woah what a busy day!!

ive just baked 48 cupcakes and iced them...OMG the temptation...but i did well only had a little taste of the icing...yum! haha

how are we all doing?

scottishgal big :hugs: hunni for feeling so poo, how are you now?

and :hi: babydance, i agree that too low calories = weight gain or just no weight loss, as you said it, starvation mode, definately stick to above 1000 and exercise !!! :)

ive not managed any actual exercise today but have been rushed off my feet so that will do lol

:hi:
still got a bit of a headache but i actually feel a bit better after a decent meal and an early night.
well done with the cupcakes! dont think i coulda managed that.

i really dunno what to do now- think i might go back on atkins today and hopefully i'll be ok this time. but if i take a turn again im gonna need to come up with a new plan cause i was so ill i could honestly hardly stand up and i cant afford to be like that when i have lo to look after.

anyone got any suggestions? :flower:

well i felt right funny beginning of slim fastbut all fine now.

am making sunday roast, shall be weigin all my portions out at 100g.
madea cake, hoping il be able to fit it into my 600cals :)

i was amazing! Could taste it soo much better than when i was eating crap.

i have no real suggestions for you scottish gal. Have you spoke to your mum? Did you say she'd been on it?

yeah she just said that not every diet suits everyone and maybe i could up my carbs slightly and still burn the fat?! :shrug:

I do think it could possibly the lack of carbs that made you feel so unwell

vickie when you have a minute can you explain to me how weight watchers works? cause you said i can get the things for free online? just so i have a rough idea and i'll go and look at the website just now. thank u :flower:

was Cooney who said that but it is true if you google you can find most of it

Unfortunately the WW systems do differ between here and the UK so I can only give you a general idea of how it works (you can always ask in my WW support thread, there are several UK members there who might be able to help better)

Basically you do the WW calculator and several things (age, weight, height etc.) and it tells you how many points you are allowed a day. You are supposed to eat all of your points every day (and you will still lose weight) so your body doesn't go into starvation mode. As you lose weight your points will gradually go down. The system is designed for slow and steady weight loss. Granted I lost a lot early on, water weight and all....but am now averaging 1-2 pounds a week (though some week I go as high as 3).

There are differences in how the points systems work between Canada and the UK though so I would definitely talk to one of the UK girls about it

you should be able to google things like weight watchers points calculator and see what comes up

I know I've found it here, but it wouldn't help you much as the points systems are different

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->