Motivation Group

mmm cheese! i miss cheese sooo much.

im about have my 2nd shake, 20min done on bike this morning.

mmm cheese! i miss cheese sooo much.

im about have my 2nd shake, 20min done on bike this morning.

20mins is good. Ive done 10 so far but my AF cramps are making it hard :growlmad:
On the topic of cheese, I try to eat the strong mature cheese as its too strong for you to eat a whole block of it, so you have to only have small amounts, also I find wholemeal bread more filling than white.

strong is ma fav i could eat whole block lol am cheese addicted but i haven't had a proper bog fix in awhile. I ordered some low fat.. See how that tastes.
oh i know what ya mean with the cramps god dam hard. Iv managed two 2min sessionsso am happy with that, gammon for tea yum.

hey girls! :hi:

how are we all getting on?

well ive now upped my sit ups to 500 and tbh its not too bad now...i can actually feel them getting harder etc, so yay!

think im going to get a treadmil for my house, and start running again as i love it...need to find one that will fit though :haha:

that sounds fab rach!!
i bought a 10min fat buster belly dvd.
i need to do stuff.
got my speed shaper too and never get round to using it.
im still not eating properly :(

wow well done Rach!!

things here are going well :)

and just realized i forgot to put my loss in yesterday! :dohh:

1.5 pounds off for me
total loss 40 pounds
current weight 210

next goal 199! Hoping to hit before Hannah's second birthday!

Well done on the loss Vickie!:yipee:

Sorry just skimmed over the last few posts :dohh:

I have got a great rowing machine of Freecycle!!I cant believe it!But its Huuuge takes up half the garage :rofl: I have to et motivated and do some rowing and then a go on the excercise bike!They are right here but soo tired at the moment.Had a poorly boy today so have been sat on the couch with him most of the day!xx

He went to bed at 6 he was shattered!Think its teeth to be honest has had a high temp and been clingy & whiny all day!My poor little man!x

hope he's all better now, I can understand how you might not have the energy for any exercise. I thought that today but pushed my self to do 30 mins on my exercise bike. If the weather is nice tommorow im off for a walk along the canal with my OH

My tea was yummy gammon vegs & mash.
got 40mins on bike, looking forward to all fresh veg & salads coming from asda tomorrow :D

I had a 1 slice wholemeal sandwhich with cathedral city cheese (heaven) and a sausage,bean,cheese pasty from Greggs :(
AF came today and I felt like so....urgh! But I did get up 7am to do 30 mins on my exercise bike and walked round town for 2 hours with shopping so I lifted weights today aswell ;) I have a chicken tikka curry for tonight and thats me done. Is it terrible I had that pasty? It was so nice and Ive exercised every day since last wednesday.

omg i LOVE that cheese...lol nom nom

well i havent had much today so far, couple bits fruit and a yoghurt ...for dinner im making Hot Pot....mmmm!!

how is everyone else today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->