Motivation Group

oh and i believe having a treat helps hun, keeps you going i think. i have treats, i cant be doing with healthy food allllll the time.

aslong as your exercising thats most important to burn fat.

omg i LOVE that cheese...lol nom nom

well i havent had much today so far, couple bits fruit and a yoghurt ...for dinner im making Hot Pot....mmmm!!

how is everyone else today?

mmm...hot pot... :cloud9:
I make a stew with lentils, rice, veg and sausage or chicken with stock. Its so filling and yummy. I want one now :D

omg i LOVE that cheese...lol nom nom

well i havent had much today so far, couple bits fruit and a yoghurt ...for dinner im making Hot Pot....mmmm!!

how is everyone else today?

mmm...hot pot... :cloud9:
I make a stew with lentils, rice, veg and sausage or chicken with stock. Its so filling and yummy. I want one now :D

You're right, it really is filling!,....and yummy lol

:hi: Hope everyone is having a good day!

I definitely think treats help, I don't want to be completely restricted in what I eat!

Good here for the day! Had pancakes for breakfast, a sandwich for lunch (and some mini-chocolate chip cookies :rofl:) and having tacos for dinner :thumbup:

you and your pancakes vickie!! :rofl:

well i had pizza for dinner. so unhealthy. was good though.
i need to get my eating sorted out, its a disgrace!

i havent tried my speed-shaper yet but my mum has and she didnt like it. she said its a gimic and that i should return them...i dunno what to do!! :wacko:

:rofl: Sorry I almost put the food not to be named instead

you and your pancakes vickie!! :rofl:

well i had pizza for dinner. so unhealthy. was good though.
i need to get my eating sorted out, its a disgrace!

i havent tried my speed-shaper yet but my mum has and she didnt like it. she said its a gimic and that i should return them...i dunno what to do!! :wacko:

A little bit of what you crave now and then is fine. As long as you dont eat a pizza a day its ok. I find Hawiian Pizza hard to resist at the moment.
I have had today; A one slice wholemeal sandwhich with cheese, a sausage and bean bake from Greggs and a chicken tikka and rice dinner. I did 30 mins on my bike this morning at 7am :winkwink: No idea how I did it! I feel bad about that pasty but it was so nice! Someone tell me it was ok to eat it? :cry:

pastry in moderation is fine? Id say so, just like any other food.

my day shake x2. Tea: fish,rice,salad bit of dressing 2 slices ww bread flora light. About 400 cals

I have had a horrible day today.LO poorly and I just felt really tired and light headed so had a meal of the next step up and felt a bit better & an afternoon nap !Just hope its not done to much damage!xx

rach your mental!! lol
im still doin none. that will need to change soon.
:blush:

:witch: is here and I have no idea how im gonna get any exercise done today. I feel like scoffing as much chocolate as I can :nope:
Im having to quench the sweety cravings with a glass of Pepsi maxx if it gets too bad. Il try to eat healthily today but im either gonna eat rubbish or not eat alot at all. I'll try to push myself with the exercise but the cramps are the :devil:. Ive tried every painkiller and ibroprofen and nothings helping.
Do noit feel in a healthy mood today :cry:

awww inge, bless ya. im pretty lucky i dont crave sweets & choco, mine still aint started, ive lost what i expected 1lb :) new week fingers crossed i can better number 5.5lb to shift to hit end of may goal!

Im not using scales to keep track of weight loss, I was gonna take measurements instead. Havent got around to taking any new ones yet. I might buy a new set of cheap scales today if I can. Ive had a bag of crisps this morning but will try to have a healthy lunch+dinner later. I just started to take my pill last night and am worried it might lead to weight gain. It happened when I was on my Depo injection and am trying to lose the 2 stone I put on through it :(

I lost 6.5lbs last week =]

On WW as of tomorrow due to lots of birthdays/outings/drinks in the next few months! Signed up for 3 months and will see what happens - just couldn't get through the next few weeks on CD there would of been too many slip ups!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->