Motivation Group

Just done 45 mins on exercise bike! :happydance: have no idea how I did it! To be honest I was talking to myself, planning my job interview on Monday so I had my mind on other things:winkwink:
I havent had a proper meal today because of the :witch: stealing my appetite. Ive had some crisps and later im having rice, turkey and sweet chilli sauce:smug: yummy x
Hope everyones doing good so far today?

Weeellllll........ i had a McDonalds for my dinner....dammit lol :dohh: it was calling me i had a really bad craving...:wacko:

well i did my tai bo this morning and had plenty water so hopefully not done too much damage...oh well it was yummy!...lol

I love the potato wedges from mcd's with cream & sour dip.

Im in a right moody fettle today, i miss home :( i want go home. sighs.
(i live 250miles away from family & friends)

:hi: all sorry I've been MIA today been soooo busy with Hannah's swim class than working on dinner etc.

:hugs: I know how hard it is to be far from home :( My family all lives in Texas

Sucks dont it. Ive not been up home since beginning of march, i was proper close to my family.. unlike OH isnt all that close to his.

it does suck! Stan's not close to his family either :( In fact we haven't seen his MIL since last June (had a fall out and though that's somewhat resolved she's still not wanted to see us) and FIL never ever visits (he lives 2 hours away which yeah is a lot but he has a car and we don't, we visit when we can but it's a hard trip with Hannah plus expensive). I'm very very close to my family and haven't seen them since December 2008 :(

vickie no way i could go that long!
i feel like am going crazy as it is.

I couldnt see my mum for about 6 months maybe a little more due to her living arrangements and I couldnt take it much longer! I was so stressy and upset cos im close to my mum and any length of time away from her and I hate it.
Havent done any exercise yet, had a snickers bar today. AF was craving chocolate! I not that hungry and im on day 3 of taking Microgynon and my hormones are sky high! I cried and had a tantrum cos the road outside my house was being tarmaced and I had to climb over the wall cos our street was out of bounds. The wall was only bout knee high but it ended my world! OH walked off cos I was being a moody mare Ive calmed down now though. To add to all that Iv now go a sore throat! It is not my day :(

Inge - something in waters, me & OH aren't really taking cuz ive been right pain this week lol

:hi:
hows everyone doing?
ive just been to mcds :blush:
i really havent felt well the last 2days. fluy or somethin, i needed some comfort food :)

:hi: Afternoon all! A so-so day here. Still under points but I had such a light breakfast that it's really screwed up my day.

hows it screwed up your day? :(
whatcha have?
rach says chocolate helps a sore throat so im about to tuck into a big bar :haha:

mostly because I've not eaten enough so was really really hungry at like 10, luckily still under and room for another snack because i dont know that I'm full yet :rofl:

:hi:
hows everyone doing?
ive just been to mcds :blush:
i really havent felt well the last 2days. fluy or somethin, i needed some comfort food :)

Im feeling ill today aswell. I have an interview monday so have to get better. I have a cold and AF at the same time. Ive not been in the eating mood with those to ailments! But I did manage 30 mins on my exercise bike :wacko:

inge well done for still managing bike still!
vickie what do you have for a snack?
im eating chocolate buttons now...mmmm
tempted to put some in icecream and have chocolate sauce too.
what a fatty i am :blush:

:hugs: Hope you all feel better soon!

This morning I had cheese and carrots (part of the cheese ball recipe I posted) and I think this afternoon I'll have watermelon (just got back from grocery shopping and picked one up)

wow thats healthy!! lol. wish i was like that.
ive totally lost it again and my eating is uncontrollable. :(
quite annoyed at myself

I also had a fibre one bar....

I got rid of pretty much all our unhealthy food so really don't have much choice now :)

tesco is a challenge for me. and cause i went yesterday when i didnt feel well i bought loadsa crap. im gonna have a hot chocolate and an early night i think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->