Motivation Group

How is everyone today? :thumbup:
Im still ill and have a dinner to go to this evening, I really want to go as its with old work friends but im feeling so rotten. Im gonna go so am dosing up on cold and flu remedies (which are disgusting!!). So far today Iv had 2 qourn lamb style fillets and some baked beans. It was so yummy. Urgh... I hate feeling ill! :cry: :cry:

:hi: Morning all, going to be a busy one here so doubt I'll be around much today or tomorrow! Hope you all have a good weekend :)

omg vickie you were up before me!! :rofl: including the time difference.
how lazy am i :blush:
i stil dont feel well either inge :hugs:
im thinking some fajitas for tea.yum!! hopefully i'll be able to taste them :(
have some ham and salad wraps for lunch xx

hey!
im having a max day haha. Il have hit my max cal intake once have my shake at tea. For a chance i hit my 600 cal meal, went over by 15cals. Had ww pizza with ww chips and 70g of lettuce was yummy. Hollie got viral infection. Hopefully guna geton bike in a bit.

hey!
im having a max day haha. Il have hit my max cal intake once have my shake at tea. For a chance i hit my 600 cal meal, went over by 15cals. Had ww pizza with ww chips and 70g of lettuce was yummy. Hollie got viral infection. Hopefully guna geton bike in a bit.

Hope Hollie feels better soon hun :hugs: Outta curiousity- what age are you?
theres defo somethin goin round. it sucks :( hope i dont give lo it.

thanks scottishgal :) mean like stomach big? Cuz ive had that, murder it were never been so ill in my life lost 8lb in 3 days.
am 20, you?

Aww sorry to hear everyone is feelin poorly!:hugs: to you all! I am old must have missed it! :rofl:

I was a tad naughty tonight and had a couple of nibbles of OHs Chicken & Lamb Kebab!Never mind no carbs and it was a tiny mouthful so I am sure I will be fine!lol.

xx

lol dizzy spells wouldnt worry ive had- sensations, choco buttons, half a big bar of galaxy caramel and some breadsticks and dip. yum :blush:

lo would sleep all day if i let her!!
lazy bones, just like her mummy :haha:

not Hannah :rofl: though she does sleep from 7-7 so no complaints from me

thats not bad going. my lo didnt go down till 10 tonight,will wake up between 6 and 9. if she wakes up early though she will take a dummy and fall back asleep.
she was in a routine but its gone out the window these last few days when i've felt so crap.
trying to drag myself outta bed and get her bfast early is a challenge. she would usually be in bed for around 8

if it helps you any Hannah didn't start sleeping through the night until 6.5 months? Anyways around that age she would wake up and talk to us at night :rofl: we had to move out onto the living room floor (this was before we moved) to get any sleep!

hope you feel better soon :hugs:

thank u :)
i have a question that i was too embarassed to post incase i sounded stupid so thinking i should ask it here.
see sleeping right threw the night- does that mean not waking up AT ALL?
i dont even think i could do that :rofl:
lo doesnt wake up between 1 and 6 when shes in deep sleep but she can be quite restless before and after that :wacko:

please dont laugh at that :blush:

If Hannah wakes up most time she self settles herself back to sleep now so I count that as sleeping through (there are some nights if she's not feeling well where she wakes up). Also depending on their age sleeping through is different. for a young baby I think it's only like 5 or 6 hours and for them it's sleeping through where for us the norm is 8 :lol:

yeah my lo does sleep threw then.
i dont need to get up to her except in morning and when shes been on some medications that had bad side effects.
shes a very content little baby now :)

amber didn't sleep throug until after she was 18months, bad sleeper from first day she arrived into this world, hols completeopposite she starting sleeping through from 1.5 months old, lately she's waking up but only started last week when got unsettled.

Im feeling little better now. Just had a hot bath and a face mask and am about to have some chicken soup. I need to be better by tomorrow as Im so busy. I have to go to Bath College to try and have a letter typed out stating my exam results. Ive left 4 messages, 3 emails and a letter asking for a typed statement of my results and havent heard back :( so OH and I are going there tomorrow to sort it out. I need the letter by august so I can hand it in when I start my course.
Then I have to be in Bradford on Avon for a job interview at 1:30. So I cant afford to be ill! Hope everyone elses colds are better x

hope you feel better for tomorrow inge :hugs:
i need to as well, im seeing xkirstyx and little jack for the first time in ages and i dont wanna miss it. we're going for pizza :)
i feel worse today so im hoping this is the worst of it. lo is sneezing now too...poor wee thing :( what a bad mummy eh. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->