Motivation Group

Ive been struggling to breath today and yesterday so exercise is out of the question :growlmad:
I managed 4 mins on my bike yesterday and nearly stopped breathing :nope:
I also had a plain double cheeseburger and mcflurry from Mcdonalds today. But I have had like one meal a day for the 3-4 days ive been ill so im allowed :angelnot:
I got my proof of exam results today so had to run round lots. Cant wait to feel better so I can exercise. :thumbup:
Hope everyone else is doing better then me!

Im going to hopefully get a new pair of scales and take some weights maybe tomorow if I can. :thumbup:
Am abit worried as I havent weighed myself since before Xmas and I was 12st :cry:
Ive gained 2 stone in the 1 year I was on my contraceptive injection and I need to get it all off. Today I am feeling better so I did 60 mins on my exercise bike! That makes up for 2 of the 3 days I couldnt exercise. I have 3 months until college starts and I would like to lose some weight before then. Hopefully im doing ok. Im doing 30-45 mins bike about 5 days a week :winkwink:

Worse thing about pills/injections/implant is weight u can gain, i gained stone on implant. I wish i had 60min spare to do on bike. Most i fit in daily is 40mins.
dont buy WW glass scales 30£ from argos they are crap!

Worse thing about pills/injections/implant is weight u can gain, i gained stone on implant. I wish i had 60min spare to do on bike. Most i fit in daily is 40mins.
dont buy WW glass scales 30£ from argos they are crap!

Me and the OH were thinking WW scales would be better to buy as its a big name! Usually I only do 30-45 mins but today I felt I had to do more to make up for being lazy the last few days. Come september I wont have time to work out for an hour a day! So iIll make the most of it now :winkwink:
Iv just come to the end of my first week on microgynon 30 and would hate to do all this exercise and hard work and not be able to shift the weight. Being on the injection made it so hard to lose any weight :nope:

ive got WW 17£ they are fine, wanted an ypgrade, but ones i bought are terrible, they don't work on carpet. Yeah snap with implant, never had problem with weight on pill though.

11 WW chips = 100g lol! 150 cals. Justgoes to show.

:hi: Afternoon all! Hope you all are doing well :hugs:

I lost 1.5 this week putting me at 41.5 total loss, current weight 208.5! Hoping to be under 200 by my daughter's 2nd birthday :mrgreen:

And looks like scottishgal is taking a break from the forum, does anyone want to take over this thread? I can change the OP if someone wants to update it......

well done vickie! Brill loss so far! Congrats on admin too!

id do it, if no-one else wants too?

Hey all sorry I have not been on for a while!!

Well done on the loss Vickie and anyone else who has lost!!Shame about Scotishgal leaving but I am sure we are in your capable hands Leanne!!:haha:

I weigh in tommorow so it will 14days since my last weigh in!eeek!

I got a pair of 14 jeans on today and fastened them!!!:happydance:
So chuffed!I do have a fair overhang though!!Think I will have to live in huuuuuge knickers :rofl:

hannah - S14! Go you!! I can not wait till i fit in 14, or even just small 16.
ohhh so looking forward to hearing the outcome best of luck!

Hi. Could everyone who is still taking part, check the first post, tell me correct information if anything needs changing! Thank you.
*Keep Up The Good Work*

:cry: I wieghed myself today for the first time since october :cry:
Im 13st 12lb :cry: !!!!!
For someone who was once 9 stone thats huge! Its almost at 14st which is like Oh my god to me! Im exercising 5 days a week for 30-45 mins a time and eating healthy mostly weightwatchers stuff, so why isnt anything working?! :cry:
I cant work any harder at it. Il weigh myself next friday and make friday my wiegh in day. I am so shocked at my weight today1 I didnt expect it to be that much! Some one tell me its not that bad? Any tips on how to get the weight loss moving?

Well done Vickie x keep the loses coming!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->