Motivation Group

:cry: I wieghed myself today for the first time since october :cry:
Im 13st 12lb :cry: !!!!!
For someone who was once 9 stone thats huge! Its almost at 14st which is like Oh my god to me! Im exercising 5 days a week for 30-45 mins a time and eating healthy mostly weightwatchers stuff, so why isnt anything working?! :cry:
I cant work any harder at it. Il weigh myself next friday and make friday my wiegh in day. I am so shocked at my weight today1 I didnt expect it to be that much! Some one tell me its not that bad? Any tips on how to get the weight loss moving?

:hugs: i don't know how to convert to pounds, but I understand how you feel. I was 250 when I started :blush: I just keep telling myself that it's going to take a while, after all it took years to put on. And that if I lose slowly and steadily than I have a much better chance of keeping it off in the long run

Thanks Vickie x Its just I thought ids still be the 12st I was before christmas but im not. I want to lose a good amount in the next 3 months. Hopefully all my exercising will help. College starts in september and they have a free gym for students. I might take up that offer and go every evening. Im about 182lbs. Id love to get down to 9 stone again (126lbs) Thats about 56lbs? Thats so much to lose! But hopefully I will work alot off. I have a 3 month goal to lose about 2 stone maybe?

I've been doing WW since January 9? and lost 40 pounds, though I still have quite a lot to lose. It can be done :hugs:

I just want to lose some before I head off to college to sort of boost my confidence. Also my OH wants to lose a bit of weight too so we could help each other out.
I love how this thread is so supportive to women regarding weight issues. Women get so down over their wieght (I know I do sometimes!) so its great to know if your not feeling great there will be someone to help you out :flower:
Im just off now to do some more exercise bike 30-45 mins? Maybe 1 hour if I can push myself :happydance:
I know it will take time to lose 50lbs+ but it can be done like you said. Im eating quite a lot of WW food at the moment. Im now going to cut my portion sizes and drink more water. I hate water so might just have weak squash. Keep the good work up girls! :hugs:

Inge - I know how you feel! I was 9st once, had amber hit 14st, had hollie hit 17st2lb :( It broke my heart!

13st12lb is 193lbs. Do you want me to add this to first post or not?

Yes i suggest drinking more water :) do you calorie count?

Vickie, you lost 40lbs so far? I think on first page had loss so far in lbs.

well done vickie and dizzyspells, huge loss so far vickie and think your defo on your way to that goal before hannahs 2nd birthday. dizzyspells- how long did it take you to lose that? 10lbs is amazing! :happydance:

sorry i kind of abandoned you girls. going threw a rough patch just now.

hannah - that is amazing! 5lb a week you think :)

scottish gal, do you want the thread back?

its alright hunni u keep it :hugs: still have a lot on my mind.
sounds daft but even trying to work out the numbers is too much for me the now
:(

dizzyspells- how long did it take you to lose that? 10lbs is amazing

14 days hun!:flower:

Sorry to hear you got a lot on your plate at the moment hunni,hope things pick up soon for you :hugs:

Leanne-Have added pics on my journal now.x

well done dizzyspells and welcome back scottishgal :hugs:

mummytoamber - i went on different weight converter websites and they gave different measurements, so I was confused as to the right wieght in pounds. So thanks for clearing it up :flower:
I would like you to record my new details just to keep a check on it here.
Its nice having a friendly place to come to when your working towards something so personal like weight loss.
I have also done 1hr bike today and my knee's are killing me! Im up early tomorow to do 45 mins and then Im off into town on another job hunt. I have to save for college or find a week end job so I have to get moving!
Hope everyones having a great evening :kiss:

not a problem :) one i use is this
il update your information when...ing really warm at night anyone noticed that?

Def getting warmer!!:happydance:

Usually have to put the heating on for an hour before kids go to bed and in the morning but its been just right in our house!Hopefully summer is on the way!yay!x

Yeah! fingers crossed. Got the livingroom window open that never happened so far this year.

Well my out come is: 2lb gone!! woop :D 199.5lbs under 200lb sooooo happy!!!

This fitness pal ticker should do .5's. think going change it back to old one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->