Motivation Group

thank you! just need the spotting to stop now, maybe i could pull 2.5lb next week
my goal was 14st by 31st may :)

Im going to aim for 45-60 mins a day on my bike 4-5 times a week. Im trying not to eat too late at night, trying to not eat after 8pm. My freezer has WW meals in it right now and I have jacket potato's with low fat beans if I feel like it. Might have to go out again later as I have no cereal or bits for breakfast! Im hoping I lose about 14lbs maybe even 28lbs by september. I have 3 months til then so hopefully I achieve that goal.
The goal after that would be my OH's 30th birthday in October. Id love to wear a nice little dress and wow him :)

Thank you vickie!

Inge- I try to avoid eating after 7pm. You get on bike today?

I did 30mins, by god its been roasting today!

I had a lovely tea carrots, suede, light & easy fish pie & rice 398 cals. I had 2 go ahead bars for pudding.

I wonder where rachy is not been on for awhile.

:hi: Afternoon all! Hope you're having a good day :hugs:

ive been on my bike for 30 mins today. My legs were killing me as Ive done 1hr yesterday and the day before. Today Ive had a WW lasagne, two slices of bread and a small bowl of cereal. As my legs ache so bad in the calf muscles i might not do any bike tomorw. Just a shopping trip workout with my mum! :blush:
Hope every one had a great day! :hugs:

Afternoon girls! :hugs:
I have just finished 30 mins on my bike. So far I have worked out 4 days this week and for a total of 3 hrs. Is that good? I might do another 30 tomorow. Hope everyones well x

Helllllllllllllllloooo!!!! how are we all?

sorry ive been MIA this week had my friend staying over with her little boy, was loads fun altho, diet kinda went out the window a little, :blush: lol....Altho got alot of walking done, and beach time...that count??? :haha:

Hiya rachy! Nice to see u again.

Vickie - weigh in day? how'd it go?

Inge - 3hrs workout thats fab.

Ive had a great day, what wonderful weather!

Hi Folks well doen on the biking you are all doing, keep up the great work. I weighted in in Fri this week as had a ball to go to on fri night, and I managed to lose the 1lb I put on last week.:thumbup:

So off we went to the ball had a 3course meal and drinks which then lead to lunch drinks and party food yest (sat) and am having a chinese buffet for tea tonight :wacko:. So I can honestly say I have had a massive blow out this weekend. Never mind though back on it as of tomorrow.

Good luck to all hope you have a good week

Lesley

Hello :hugs:
I did a 1hr bike workout today. Then me and the OH went for a 3 mile walk along the canal. Was nice but so hot!
I have cravings for sweets and chocolate but am resisting. Was suprised how much bike I did today. At 45 mins I was so hot and the weather doesnt help! Hopefully I might have lose something when I wiegh in on Friday :)

well done on the1lb lesley! :)

inge - this weather on bike making me sweat 10x worse but suppose its good thing at end of the day.
i managed to get 70mins on bike seems OH was in could watch the girls for me.

Wow 70mins :thumbup: was it all in 1 go or was it split into 2/3 sessions? If I do 1hr I go full out for 30 mins, take 5 mins for a water brake and little bit of rest, then get back on for another 30 mins. I always work out to the radio or a cd, it helps distract me. Its really good to finish a long session and look at the timer and see how much you've done :)

i did two 35mins. 1 in morning 1 in afternoon.
i totally agree music is good distraction but i can't do that through week as i have watch my girls at the same time. Oh yes does yours tell you amount cals burned? Mine does but seems bit low. Whole 70mins was 192 cals.. Surely got be more than that as i was dripping lol!

everyone okay? Whos weighing in today?

mine tells calories aswell. Mine's quite low even after a 1hr workout :growlmad:
But I guess the amount of time and energy your using and the amount of sweat your producing must mean somethings happening :shrug:
I try not to get too focused on the calories burned setting. I just keep going til I cant do any more.

Oh yeah. Says when get heartrate up start burn calories or burn the fat.
You been on your yet?
I just done 20mins on just dance this morning, my bike seat is really uncomfy my backside bit sore lol!

I havent been on mine yet. I probably will go on it about 1-2pm.
I might try just do 30 mins today. I'll do a 1hr tomorow sometime. I get a WW chicken curry later. Cant wait :winkwink:
I had the WW lasagne and there was mushrooms in it :dohh: hate mushrooms!
Its too hot to get all sweaty exercising! But Ill do my bit. I wiegh in on Friday and really hope Ive made a difference.

I was going to have WW chicken curry for dinner but beef in blackbean stir fry tempted me more haha.
I think off all your hard work you'll have lost :)

:hugs: thank you x
Im a bit worried as I was working out loads when I was on the contraceptive injection and nothing helped the weight go. Healthy eating and exercise did nothing. Im in my 2nd week on microgynon and am worried it will halt any weightloss :growlmad:
Im off into town later as I have to go join some recruitment agencies so I can save for college. Hasd a bad experience before with them so am a little worried and dont really wanna join up. Last agency job I had I was the only person in a whole team who could speak english and I hated being so isolated. Hopefully I can get something in catering or waitressing as Im good at those two roles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->