Motivation Group

:hi: All sorry I've been so MIA! such a busy week for me

Lost another 1.5 pounds which puts me at 43 pounds total loss and current weight at 207.5

though we had a mini-vacation the last few days and my eating has gone out the window :rofl: getting back on the weightloss bandwagon tomorrow though :thumbup:

Good luck with finding a job inge.
Well done vickie, i'll update :)

vickie you have definitly deserved a few treats after your loss so far. its amazing!

im considering going on slimfast. because i hardly eat anyway and i think it would help.
im looking into the 1-2-3 plan.
any advice?

:hi: Evening all! How was everyone's day?

I've not really looked much into the slimfast plan so not certain how it works?

me either but i keep seeing the advert and i dont think it involves eating much.
i know it sounds mad but i feel like i dont have time to eat so might be a good option for me :)

this might sound daft but vickie was it you who made tortilla pizza? how do you do it?

yep it was me

I just use 1 whole wheat tortilla, 1/4 cup pizza sauce, 1 ounce part skim mozzarella and sometimes a bit of ham or a cut up mushroom and bake it 5 or so minutes until the cheese is melted

scottish gal i answered on your thread.
no you don't eat much but what you do eat needs to be healthy & well balanced. All about learning good eating habits.

Hi all!Sorry not posted in here in a while!

Hows everyone getting on?

I have a weigh in today as my CDC is away on hols for 2 weeks.I am not holding out much hope for a loss TBH as I had wine at the weekend!.I am also etting measured today so will find out how many inches I have lost since I started!!

mummytoamber- in reply to your post on the other thread- 3rd of each example kind of like- chicken, potatos and veg or something like that?

mummytoamber- in reply to your post on the other thread- 3rd of each example kind of like- chicken, potatos and veg or something like that?

protein:
lean meat
lean poultry
fish
pulses
tofu

veggies
carrots
greenbeans
broccoli
spinach

starchy carbs
whole wheat pasta
brown rice
wholemeal bread
potatoes.

yesterday i had 200g smoked salmon fillet, 80g lettuce, 100g egg fried rice, 100g of carrots 150g of mash potatoes 520 cals & very large meal.
i cant make 600 cals most days, i also cant make my 600 meals small its impossible!

thanks for the list.
do you need to calorie count?
i dont know how to do that and dont have scales to weigh
lol

thanks for the list.
do you need to calorie count?
i dont know how to do that and dont have scales to weigh
lol

I do calorie count as if i didnt i dont think id consume 1200 min calorie intake. Im sure rough estimate would be fine.

can pick up pair from wilksons & that, i find they fab i cant do meal without them haha.

thanks for help. i'll probably just guess it but from what your saying make it a decent size meal.
whats your fave bars and shakes?
what else to u eat as snacks?

thanks for help. i'll probably just guess it but from what your saying make it a decent size meal.
whats your fave bars and shakes?
what else to u eat as snacks?

yeah it is a good sized meal.
i only get choco & strawberry got vanilla but not too keen on it

ive had a carmel bar wasnt to keen on that i have my own snacks

go ahead slices 56cals each
go ahead yoghurt slices 72 cals
yoghurts
ww little cakes & stuff
slice ww bread & cheese spread.
i had cadbury lil biscuits over the week 70cals but not really healthy choice lol

Hi Girls,

Hope you all don't mind would anyone mind if I join this thread, looking to try and get as many motivators as I can???

My starting weight end of Jan - 12st 10lbs
Current Weight - 11st 7lbs
Interim Target - 11st 0lbs - want to be this by end of June
Final Target - 10st 0lbs - want this by end of August

i feel a bit depressed today girls , im about to head out clothes shopping for bigger size cause i dont have anything that fits me :(

Hi Girls,

Hope you all don't mind would anyone mind if I join this thread, looking to try and get as many motivators as I can???

My starting weight end of Jan - 12st 10lbs
Current Weight - 11st 7lbs
Interim Target - 11st 0lbs - want to be this by end of June
Final Target - 10st 0lbs - want this by end of August

course you can join! i'll add you to the first page.

well done on your loss so far!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->